More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

SOW-S13-R2 BTa v AIA

All-out War Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 06/30/2024 07:31
Translate
Edited by the riddler at 06/30/2024 21:34

As the Season 13 Second Round of the Siege of Winterfell Arrive, BTa [Newly merged alliance with 1HR alliance with Great Strength and active players ], In the first round of Siege of Winter Fell BTa faces HHH and with higher numbers of participants with 91 players. I was in the Wing group of BTa and We beat HHH easily. Lock them in their Base. As Siege of Winterfell's Season 13 Second Round approaches, excitement fills the air. BTa now merged with the 1HR alliance, emerges as a force to be reckoned with.will we able to claim victory in next match.

In the first round, BTa overwhelmed HHH, showcasing exceptional coordination and teamwork. This victory propelled BTa into the second round, where greater challenges await.

With unity and purpose, BTa stands ready to face any obstacle. Committed to excellence and victory, BTa aims to leave a lasting mark on Siege of Winterfell's history.

Today we will talk about the second round of the SOW. We face AIA, a Korean alliance with 111 billion players, alliance power, and 100 members. BTa with 147b power with 97 members.

Honorable Players of the AIA Alliance 👍

Angel Saint:

Angel Saint has 3.3B power and Looks like a Bow player from the Lords and Gears. To

Honorable members of the BTa alliance:

1: Achron

2: Algoss 

3: Arcueidsjt

4: HoHOHAHE

5: Michael Lee

The Right Wing group member will be directing BTa 50 members forces toward the Hotspring, managing the Right group led by Duke1 with strategic commands to attack or defend the right side of the map in the siege of Winter Fell in the evolving circumstances. 

I set up a formation and jumped on the battlefield. I still need to do the New research trees of Siege of Winter Fell and Alliance Conquest because I am a bow trap. So for now the matches are going to be expensive. let's jump into the story again. 53 players join the battlefield of the AIA alliance and 89 players from BTa join the battlefield.

BATTLE FIELD ( MATCH )

As the right Wing group member, our focus was on armor and Hot Spring when the down was done. 

Bta is expected to have 90+ but we got 89 and AIA got 53 members joined for the match.BTa had the upper hand in the match. Koven and MaRa and Cherry Boy and Ben Cho joined the match. Angel Saint didn’t join the match. All the big players of the BTa joined the battle, I joined too with my use less. Bowen's troops ahahahahaha.As the battle begins the Achron Reaches first in the HotSrping and the Right-wing group reaches Hot Spring which means 50% healing speedups, The left-wing got armorer and We took Stark outposts, Bases bubbled according to the new rules of SOW.

AIA got Greyjoys outposts. Many marches of the AIA alliance reached Hot Spring but The BTa got 100+ marches in Hot Spring. We quickly defeated the marches of AIA which was above 30+. Right Wing group was quickly able to defeat all marches of AIA in HOT SPRING. News arrives from the Left-wing group. Left-wing groups take over the armory after a short battle with AIA marches there in a few minutes. It was a quick win BTa 50% healing buff and 50 Total attack now. Right Wing Group Leader Achron Order moves forward towards Base 2. Left Wing got the same commands forward towards base 1.

We cleared both Bases 1 and 2 from them. It was time for the Stark outposts 1 and 2, Both groups got their side stark outposts. It was time to lock them in their home base, Both Wings groups Met at the Home base of the AIA [Stark side]. We locked them in their home base which means the end of the match haha, RSS transport by the Krone1 and Arcueidsjt with no fear of losing the losing RSS of Winterfell

.AIA got only 640 points in the beginning and the match ended in the first 5 minutes. BTa was on flash mode, we killed AIA, and we blocked AIA in their Stark home Base. AIA used gorilla warfare, Hit BTa, and went back to the safe zone. The fun in the match was gone in the first minutes, I went there and Killed marches. All BTa gathered up in the Base of the AIA.

I Hit up a few marches and got bored so I went to HotSrping back from the AIA Home base.

Honorable Players of the Siege of Winterfell R2 Season 13:

• Koven from the AIA alliance
  • MaRa from the AIA alliance
  • Arcueidsjt from the BTa alliance
  • Cherry Boy from the AIA alliance
  • KeyMaster from the AIA alliance

See you in the Next Story , I hope we win next SOW winterfell Match

Dragon Prince

Translate