More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Vote]Three-Minute Deduction: Unraveling the Mystery

Votes Who is killer?
Article Publish : 11/30/2023 17:01
Translate
Edited by caitlyn_ling at 12/01/2023 09:34

🕵️‍♂️✨You, the amateur detective, were enjoying a relaxing day at your distant relative's house when the village buzzed with excitement. A sharp cry pierced the air, disrupting the usual village serenity. Investigating the commotion, you stumbled upon a crime scene so poorly handled it could rival the worst detective novels!

🔍 Crime Scene:

A woman hung in her bedroom, a Band-Aid concealing a wound on her neck. Her bare feet dangled as the bed lay in disarray, pillows and blankets scattered. A wheelchair rested nearby. Two meters from her feet, a toppled chair lay beside plenty of mud.

🗣️Suspect Statements:

Husband:

"I was out drinking with friends last night and ended up snoozing in a haystack. I rushed back when I heard about this today. I know nothing."

Husband's mother:

"My son borrowed a fortune for her treatment! Debt collectors were hounding us daily. She, not wanting to burden us, hanged herself while my son was away."

🔍 Known Clues:

1. The deceased suffered from chronic illness, bedridden for a long time.

2. The husband is drowning in debt with substantial loan documents.

3. Mud on the husband's shoes.

4. A pair of scissors was found in the Husband's mother's pocket.

5. The deceased's pillow is missing its pillowcase.

💼 Your Mission:

1. Who is the murderer?

2. Deduce the correct murder process.

💰 Prizes Await!

The first player to correctly identify the murderer, motive, and murder process will receive a whopping 1000 GT points (must be on the first one). Other players with correct answers will earn 200-500 points (depending on accuracy).

📅 Submission Deadline:

Submissions must be made before December 7th.

🚨 Disclaimer:

Note that this story is entirely fictional, crafted for the thrill of deduction!

Get your detective hats on and start deducing! 🔍🎩

-------Previous answer-------

The Murder is Boyfriend.

The boyfriend drowned his girlfriend in the bathroom, then dragged her outside, disposing of her in the pond. To buy time, he craftily turned off the water valve while his close friend was showering, ensuring she discovered the body.

Contrary to the boyfriend's claim, the victim was actually a skilled swimmer. Her appearance didn't match that of someone who slipped and fell; there were no signs of scraping.

The water stains on the boyfriend's shoulder and the scratches on his arm were from the struggle, not from picking flowers. The mud on him was evidence of the dragging process.

------Top Reward List-------

💰Congratulations to player maël maël for emerging as the top detective this round! Given the limited correct responses, your deductive prowess truly shines. 

And for all the other players with correct answers, the participation reward will be sent to your account, please check your account.

Translate