To easily access your Third-Party login account in the GTarcade Desktop and Mobile applications, we recommend to Bind it to a GTarcade account. It'll secure your account furthermore. You will still be able to access the account through the original login and binding it doesn't make it an complete GTarcade account.
With the GTarcade desktop application:
- 1. Access your account with your normal third-party logins:
- 2. Go to your Account Settings and select 'My Account':
- 3. In Security Analysis, next to 'You haven't set up a GTarcade account yet', click on 'Set up'
- 4. Write down the Email Address you wish to Bind your account to, create a Password and click on 'Bind Account'.
In a Browser via the GTarcade Website:
- 1. Log on your account using the fast logins as usual.
- 2. Click on 'MY ACCOUNT':
- 3. In your Account Overview, select 'Set Up Account':
- 4. Write down the Email Address you wish to Bind your account to, create a Password and click on 'Set Up Account'.
We hope this will help you. If not, please feel free to create a New Post on the Forum so a moderator can further assist you.