GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[OFFICIAL GUIDE] GTarcade Desktop Rewards Have Been Unlocked for FB Players

Guides for Newbies
Article Publish : 12/25/2020 16:04
Translate

GTarcade Desktop is designed to ensure players can always enjoy a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience. With the latest update released, Facebook players now can also get rewarded and claim exclusive gifts while playing Game of Thrones Winter is Coming on the desktop client.

Click the link to connect your FB account to your GTarcade account >>> https://client.gtarcade.com/home/fbbind.html?gid=346&utm_source=forum#/

Please check out the below video for a step-by-step guide:

How to claim exclusive rewards and get rewarded?

1. Enter Game of Thrones Winter is Coming on GTarcade Desktop;

2. Go to GTarcade, and claim the download rewards.

3. Collect G Points by playing games and recharging on GTarcade Desktop to exchange for gifts in the Points Store.

*You’ll earn 100 G points for every $1 recharged in the game on GTarcade Desktop.

*You’ll receive 20 G Points by playing games on the desktop for an hour.

Have fun on GTarcade Desktop!

FAQ:

1. What if I have already played my FB character on the desktop client?

You can ignore this and continue your epic journey on GTarcade Desktop.

2. What should I do if I don’t have a GTarcade account?

There are two ways you can choose. If you don’t have a GTarcade account, we suggest you choose the first way.

a) You can also choose Login with Facebook on the left. In that situation, you need to choose login in with FB and use your FB account and password when logging into GTarcadeDesktop;

b) Create a new GTarcade account and bind your FB account to the GTarcade account. You can use the GTarcade account to log into GTarcade Desktop.

3. What should I do if I have tried this before and failed?

You can try again via the new link we provide above. If you encounter any problems, please submit a ticket for further help.

P.S.: The article was first published on 2019-09-25.

Translate