GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Immortal Review: Khubilai Khan in Infinity Kingdom!

Press Officer Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 07/13/2024 01:58
Translate

Hello, Infinity Kingdom players! Mael here from Server 243, your press officer. Today, we’re diving into Khubilai Khan, one of the game's powerful Immortals. We’ll explore his historical background, in-game abilities, artifact, and synergies with other Immortals and skills. Get ready to boost your gameplay with insights on Khubilai Khan!

Khubilai Khan: The Mongol Emperor Who United China.

Khubilai Khan, born in 1215, was the fifth Great Khan of the Mongol Empire and the founder of China's Yuan Dynasty. As a grandson of the legendary Genghis Khan, Khubilai inherited not only a powerful empire but also a legacy of ambition and conquest. Unlike many conquerors, he was a skilled military leader and a patron of the arts and sciences.

An interesting anecdote from his youth highlights his bond with Genghis Khan. Fascinated by his grandfather's epic tales, young Khubilai once received a precious jade belt from Genghis, who told him, "This is a symbol of your future greatness." This moment inspired Khubilai and set the stage for his ambitions to expand and unify vast territories.

Khubilai established his capital at modern-day Beijing and embraced Chinese culture and administrative practices, which helped stabilize and legitimize his rule. His court became a melting pot of cultures, attracting scholars, artists, and traders from around the world, including the famous Venetian traveler Marco Polo. By blending Mongol traditions with Chinese customs, Khubilai's reign saw significant advancements in technology, trade, and governance, leaving a lasting impact on history.

Khubilai Khan is often depicted with wolves to symbolize his fierce and predatory nature as a conqueror and leader. Wolves, known for their strength, cunning, and leadership qualities, embody traits attributed to Khubilai Khan due to his military prowess and strategic acumen in history. Anecdotes portray him as a skilled hunter who sometimes used wolves in his expeditions, showcasing his ability to understand and command powerful, wild creatures, much like his approach to leadership in conquests.

Khubilai Khan made a big impact in history with his ambition, military skills, and support for culture. Now, let’s see how he’s shown in Infinity Kingdom, including what he can do in the game and how to use him best.

Khubilai Khan in Infinity Kingdom!

In Infinity Kingdom, Khubilai Khan is a Holy Cavalry Attack Immortal known for his focus on single-target damage and debuffing.

Khubilai Khan is a pay-to-unlock Immortal, obtainable through Theias Roulette or Spark of Galaxy (if you are in Conquest Season). Additionally, patch 2.7.0 introduced new Victory Rewards for the winning faction, including a random Holy or Shadow Immortal after 20 draws.

His ultimate skill, 'Total Conquest,' summons five wolves that each deal Physical Damage to a random enemy immortal. These wolves also have a 60% chance to increase the target's Physical Damage received by up to 30% for 9 seconds, with the effect stackable three times. This ability allows Khubilai Khan to dramatically boost damage output against his target, making him a formidable force in battle within Infinity Kingdom.

Khubilai Khan's Versatility

After exploring his Total Conquest skill mechanism, it's evident that Khubilai Khan is a versatile Immortal who can fit well into various team compositions. While he is a welcomed addition to the Holy element, he can excel alongside any Physical Damage Dealers like Gilgamesh, Genghis Khan, Manco Capac, Poseidon, and Saladin. Among them, Poseidon, Saladin, and Manco Capac stand out as my favorite pairing due to their synergies with Total Conquest. However, it's worth noting that Saladin may face challenges due to his low energy regeneration, which should be carefully considered when strategizing their pairing.

Additionally, his ultimate skill makes him an effective partner for Matilda, enhancing his energy regeneration and damage output. This flexibility makes Khubilai Khan a formidable choice in diverse battle strategies within Infinity Kingdom. If you are a Wind user, you might want to explore adding Khubilai Khan to your team composition, demonstrating his versatility. Matilda enhances his energy regeneration and damage output, while Khubilai Khan boosts the damage output of Saladin and Atalanta. I absolutely love this team composition, even though it is not very popular or widely used. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Khubilai Khan Artifact - Code of Yuan.

I've already written a dedicated article about Khubilai Khan's exclusive artifact, Code of Yuan, which you can find here. To recap, I value this artifact as mandatory, as it significantly boosts his effectiveness by increasing the chance to raise the Physical Damage the target will suffer to 75%. I recommend focusing on Physical Attack % as the primary attribute and Surge as the special attribute. This combination enhances Khubilai Khan's damage output, while also enhancing his energy regeneration making him even more formidable on the battlefield.

Best Tower of Knowledge Skills for Khubilai Khan

When optimizing Khubilai Khan's abilities in Infinity Kingdom, selecting the right Tower of Knowledge skills can make a significant difference in battle. Here are my recommended skills to enhance his effectiveness:

• Adrenaline Rush: Boosts energy regeneration, allowing more frequent triggers of Total Conquest for increased damage output and enemy debuffs.
  • Physical Shield: Increases survivability by reducing incoming damage.
  • Fighting Master: Reduces damage taken and provides immunity to control effects.
  • Full Coverage: If you have his exclusive artifact with "Surge" or boosting with Mathilda or other skills his energy regeneration, it can be a very good skill to use as it enhances overall attack capabilities.
  • Toxin Barrier: Increases damage output and improves support capabilities.
  • Corrosive Power: Again, if you are boosting Khubilai energy regeneration, this skill is great alongside Total Conquest multiple instance of damage and it will further enhance energy regen while increasing damage dealt to enemies.

These skills collectively enhance Khubilai Khan's role as a formidable attacker and support within your team composition.

In Infinity Kingdom, Khubilai Khan stands out as a powerful Holy Cavalry Attack Immortal, thanks to his devastating 'Total Conquest' skill and ability to fit into various team setups. With his historical legacy and strategic prowess, Khubilai Khan is a valuable addition to any player's roster. Equip him with the Code of Yuan artifact and the right skills from the Tower of Knowledge to maximize his impact on the battlefield. Use his strengths wisely, team up strategically, and lead your forces to victory with Khubilai Khan leading the charge!

Thank you for reading this far!

What would you like to see next? Share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments! Whether it's tips on other troop types, battle strategies, events review, interviews, or resource management, let me know what interests you the most. Your feedback helps shape future content!

For more insights, check out my previous articles here or discover exciting content on my newly created YouTube Channel.

Stay epic,

download Infinity Kingdom now and script your legend.

m a ë l

Korean Game Download

Download for TW/HK

Translate