GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Review] Server Sleuth: Summary and Analysis of Servers 171 Through 175 in Infinity Kingdom

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 04/25/2024 12:33
Translate

💠Introduction

What’s up, folks? Welcome to my edition of Server Sleuths where I’m going to take a look at each server, five servers at a time, to give you all the details from their rankings and Legion of Frostborne(LoF) efforts to their world chat and activeness. Players are always looking for new servers to jump to and scout for LoF so I hope to provide some information on servers so you don’t have to make accounts for those you’re not interested in. Space Portals are an expensive investment so this can serve as a guide for you to determine which server may best suit your playstyle. I will also be updating the server rankings on the Infinity Kingdom Discord Community as we go along. In this article, we’ll take a look at servers 171 through 175.

💠Table of Contents

• Server 171
  • Server 172
  • Server 173
  • Server 174
  • Server 175
  • Summary

💠Server 171

Server 171 is a dying server that belongs to the blue faction alliance Saviors of Norheim(SoN). SoN has 43 players with a total of about 47 million power. Despite being the only active alliance, SoN hasn’t taken all the Capitals which could give them a bump in battle power. The top five range from 298k to 487k and only the top player eclipses 400k with a Lightning march. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the only player still active on the server. 171 hasn’t taken any cities in LoF since the first season and it’s likely their days are numbered with so few players left. To no one’s surprise, SoN has trouble crowning kings, but luckily, there isn’t a migration limit on the server. Unluckily, no one will consider jumping to a server with so few players. It’s not difficult to see why 171 was a relocating server. I would give this one a skip. 

💠Server 172

Server 172 is another server that was a relocating server during the last migration event. The server is slightly better off than Server 171, but not by much. The red-colored server is led by Pyromaniacs(PYRO). PYRO holds 43 players with a total of 50 million power. Similarly, PYRO can still take several Capitals to make themselves stronger since they’re the only active alliance on the server. The top five range from 300k to 438k with three players above 400k. All five field variations of Water. PYRO hasn’t captured a city in LoF since five seasons ago. They likely don’t have enough firepower to seize any cities in future seasons even if PYRO is the strongest alliance in the bracket. The server hasn’t had a king since over a year ago and with the migration limit capped at three million power, this server is beyond saving. I would advise against spending 70 Space Portals to migrate here.

💠Server 173

Server 173 is another dying one-colored server. The green server is home to Imagine Dragons(DL). DL has 55 players with a total of 44 million power. Despite having the most players in the alliance, DL doesn’t hold all the Capitals. The Ruslan alliance ATW has the most significant Capitals and cities but has fewer members and lower power than DL. The top five all belong to DL as well. They range from 305k to 454k with only the top player eclipsing 400k. The top three run Water marches while the bottom two use Fire. 173 ended with nothing in the majority of their LoF runs but they retained a couple of cities a few seasons ago. It isn’t much but it’s better than the last two servers we looked at. DL will be hard-pressed to take cities in future seasons with their lack of players. Their migration limit is set at three million power and they have no way to open it back up so 173 will slowly die out completely.

💠Server 174

Server 174 is the fourth in just as many servers in the batch that was a relocating server and for good reason too. The server is run by Whales R Us(WRU) in that the Ydvia alliance has the most faction power. It has 52 players with a total of 26 million power. That’s an extremely low power for a fairly decent number of players which indicates most players in the alliance are weak and insignificant. The top five are 179k, 189k, 190k, 232k, and 362k. It’s highly likely only the top player may still be active. Everyone else is far too weak to still be playing in some way. Unsurprisingly, Server 174 has never made any impactful contribution since the first season of LoF. There isn’t much else going on the server and with the migration limit capped at three million power, there won’t be much going on in the future either.

💠Server 175

Server 175 is the last of the five, but it’s on par with the rest. The one-colored server plays host to Today things Eternal(Lamb). The Ruslan alliance only 7 players with a total of 11.6 million power. They barely control any cities. Gnomes still control most of them. The top five range from 266k to 411k and only a handful of players are likely still playing on 175. They all use Water marches. Like the last couple of servers, 175 hasn’t made a difference in LoF since the inaugural season. With the remaining active players likely moving out during the migration event, there simply aren’t enough players to take any cities in LoF. There isn’t a migration limit set but I would highly advise against migrating here.

💠Summary

Every server on this list is completely inactive or slowly getting there. All of the servers were relocating servers in the last migration event so the last of them must have moved out as well. I would not consider moving to any of the servers on this list.

What other facts about servers would you like to see? Let me know in the comments below!

💠References

Version 2.6.8

💠Related Links

Infinity Kingdom Official Website

PC

iOS

Android

#infinitykingdom #serversleuth #171 #172 #173 #174 #175

Translate