GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Maximizing Late-Game Gem Expenditure

Guide
Article Publish : 05/05/2024 04:40
Translate

To begin this article, I've been pondering a topic that has intrigued me for quite some time: the allocation of gems, particularly now that I've completed my VIP progress. It's worth noting that I consider VIP levels among the most valuable investments of gems. They provide enduring benefits, offering valuable stats that persist regardless of shifts in the meta or updates to game mechanics.

So, where do gems yield the most value?

1) Investing in Immortals: Strengthen your roster by acquiring immortals from the market. Personally, I'm still acquiring Genkhis Khan, despite the hefty gem cost. Secondary immortals expand strategic options and fortify your lineup for diverse challenges.

2) Frosty Orbs for Shadow Immortals: Embark on the pursuit of shadow immortals through the Spark of Galaxy by purchasing Frosty Orbs. This endeavor demands patience and resources; in my experience, obtaining Himiko shards incurred substantial gem expenditure. Luck plays a pivotal role, so brace yourself for variance.

3) Expediting Dragon Chests: In my current endeavor, I'm expending gems and action points to swiftly catch up with seasoned accounts on my server. The introduction of dragon talents necessitates ample dragon crystals, prompting me to unlock chests instantly. Optimize gem usage by swapping talents to avail of a 10% cost reduction, thereby enhancing efficiency.

4) The Deep Sea Eye: Don't overlook the weekly merchant ship, offering valuable items for purchase. For those, like myself, slowly building a chaos immortal, allocating gems for Crimson Moonlight is essential. While I'm yet to pinpoint the ideal weekly purchase amount, investing in at least 2 or 3 rounds of Crimson Moonlight is advisable. Additionally, seize the opportunity to acquire Stardust—a rarity—by making multiple rounds of purchases.

Conclusion

In navigating late-game progression, prudent gem allocation is paramount. Whether fortifying your arsenal, pursuing elusive immortals, or maintaining competitiveness, each expenditure should align with your strategic vision. Stay vigilant, adapt to evolving dynamics, and forge ahead with calculated investments. The late-game horizon beckons—equip yourself wisely for the journey ahead.

Join Infinity Kingdom

Official Website

Translate