Get

Details page

Alliance Conquest S18,R4

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 03/25/2024 21:13
Translate

Alliance Conquest 

Season 18, Round 4. 

Round 4 of Season 18 Alliance Conquest is here!! After winning three matches in a row , and landing in fourth in the rankings, we were certain to get a monster match up! So HOH is now our next opponent, this one we already knew before the match started it was going to end in defeat.. They are simply just too strong for us.  BUT.. that does not mean we were going to let them have it easily, even if they have a solid 99 members turn out to RRH’s 90.

So the match begins like every other, Racers get ready to run for The Mother, The Warrior and the two Outposts.. But to our surprise, we failed to capture any of the four buildings for the first time this season, HOH took all of them.. Knowing they are a very strong alliance we decided to look around for the weakest possible building to rally and try to take them out, which was The Warrior.. Rallies were set on it quickly so we could all get back in time for when the Ports bubbles were to drop. Even with it seeming like the weakest of the lot, we barely made a dent in them, they absorbed almost every rally we attacked them with, and HOH reinforcement was really good too.     

Time for the ports again… praying we take one of them so we could at least gather up some points even for a small while… Racers get ready.. GO!!! And again RRH comes away with nothing,.... HOH controls all 6 buildings now , something has to change surely!!!  Maybe CR??? NOPE!!!! They took that one tool!! By this time I had had enough… and I thought to myself , there can only be 1 man for the job!! ME!!!! The Usain Bolt of GoTWic baby!!! When I've had enough there is no one that will beat me in a race!! NO ONE!!!! I was pumped up and ready for the stronghold… that one had my name written all over it, even before that bubble dropped.. I was not letting anyone beat me to it this time… Targaryen Stronghold was MINE!! And RRH’s first building was captured!! =D 

But it wasn't long before my party was over… as soon as the protection bubble had dropped on the Stronghold, a stampede of HOH armies were on us in a flash and there was not much we could do to prevent us losing it .. =( It was fun while it lasted! =D We won the first attack they put on us, but I'm not strong enough to withstand them, some defeats later and The Targaryen Stronghold was under HOH ownership. 

OK, so we are not making many points from the buildings by the looks of things in this round.. Bubbles drop now sooo maybe when they're alone and it is 1 versus 1 it’ll be a little easier for us to get some points??? I hope so anyway haha!!  Being almost 20 thousand points behind already, 18K to HOH’s 37K , it does not look likely we would not get many of the rewards this time, But who knows?!?! Mines play a big part in the point scoring!! =D 

Searching across the enemy hive I stumbled across a couple accounts I think that are killable for me.. CAVALRY ACCOUNTS!!!! My favorite type of enemy!!!! Hahaha! I found four of them sat there with Points left and decided to take a chance, hoping I'd collect some much needed points off them for RRH. HusSar seemed to be a strong opponent, some could not solo his points out of him, so Antares699 set up a rally on him, hoping  to clear off his points, and did so, easily.   

We tried a few rallies on HOH buildings in an attempt to gain some points from them, but nothing we were doing seemed to work at all .. Soo instead of pointlessly wasting our speed ups on healing from failed attacks, we decided to hold back and wait for the mines… where we AGAIN lost both races haha!! Oh boy!!! It was a bad day at the office for RRH… ( except for me ehehehe!!! )  sooo now HOH owns every single building on the map, all enemy points have been cleared from personal castles, and we fall just short of the 40K points rewards with no way to get anymore points =(...  OR so we thought!! HOH kindly releases one of the mines to let us take it and gather the last 1.2K points needed for the rewards!! =D  

All in all , it was not a bad result.. I mean 40k against a stronger opponent is a decent outcome… And because of us getting the 40K rewards, I was able to upgrade my Simon Blackmyre to max level!!!! =D Thanks HOH!! =D But even with this loss, it wont break our stride, we will recover and go again next time!!

Translate