More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

The never-ending clash of the titans

Wars & Stories in Westeros Alliance Conquest
Article Publish : 04/27/2024 02:19
Translate

THE NEVER-ENDING CLASH OF THE TITANS 

In the world of game of thrones winter is coming almost nothing lasts forever, but there is a conflict that lasts till the early days of game of thrones. We speaking of two alliances stacked with some of the strongest accounts the game has ever seen. One of these two rivaling alliances is BDr, a group of players that have played together since ages. My master Sir Simpalot also shared a short stint of his journey with some of these people. When he jumped to k9 the game dominating alliance ECL was there with some of the strongest accounts that have been existing at that time.

At some points about 3 years ago Sir Simpalot almost joined the BCL family when he was looking for a new alliance, but he decided to join OBV and have a great sint with them for a very long period before leaving everything behind by joining the House of Heroes, who became his new game of thrones winter is coming family.

Only the long-lasting players of Game of thrones winter is coming do remember their names: Kynaston and Drogon have been two pure max accounts in ECL. Later ECL merged into BCL and then became BDR. Even though Kynoston and Drogon quit the game a while ago, some of BDRs core players like Tanalyn, Patton, Falcon and tholking are still there. Over time they stacked up their roster with a lot of endgame accounts and have been in almost every final and top 3 ranking since the beginning of game of thrones winter is coming.

On the other hand, we have WTF, an alliance that is a upcoming star in the last Ultimate Conquest season. But to be correct it is not the core group of WTF that out of nothing became a contender for every final, it was a group of endgame whales that joined WTF. This group of accounts has been the soul of the other major alliance in this game better known as ATD, who later became DEP before disbanding. This group is extremely strong, has an almost unlimited budget and has fought BDR since they first launched ultimate conquest. But it is not only Ultimate Conquest that they fight each other, but also any other event like All Out War and Glorious Battle. Not to forget that they often invade each other’s Kingdom to kill themself at any chance possible.

Tomorrow this two giants with clash once again at the final of this season’s final of Ultimate conquest and this one will be an epic one as well. BDR did not show their best condition during the first matches of this ultimate conquest season and almost lost to my masters Alliance HOH but seem to be peaking at the right time and we all know that they will be all in for this final as well, not only because of the rewards, that almost do not matter for most of the players in this final but definitely it’s all about the ego of the top dogs and the bragging rights of winning.

WTF on the other side had a almost uncontested path to the final what could definitely play into the hands of the smaller players, since they might have saved up a ton of boots and speedups and can go all in just like HOH did when they faced BDR at the quarter finals. When Simp faced then he almost burned 400 boots to speed in reinforcement and race for building. Accounts like Athena D God, the wise crew, Josehf and 3ris possess the power to hold the key buildings even against the usually very well coordinated set of rallies BDR can launch.

Every player of game of thrones winter is coming is ready and looking forward to this matchup. Everyone can expect a match that will come down to the final whistle and most likely the points in the mines. Whoever is getting the most points out of these 2 building should be the winner of this ultimate conquest season. Both sides to split the community into two sides and its hard so find any player in the gotwic universe that does not care about tomorrow’s final and does not have a favorite to cheer for.

Sadly my masters alliances could not repeat last ultimate conquest seasons 3rd rank but with finishing 4th without recruiting any whales only for the event series, as most other alliances do, he can be really happy with the outcome.

If I would need to bet on someone winning the finals tomorrow, I would go WTF by a notch, but the high level of coordination of BDR might be the factor, if they want a chance to win in. I am leaning to WTF, especially when they can get the major whales into the buildings that cannot be soloed out easily.

So better get your popcorn ready and enjoy tomorrow’s final.

Translate