Get

Details page

TQL vs NW1(Alliance Conquest)

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 05/06/2024 11:34
Translate

TQL vs NW1

(Alliance Conquest)

It's been four weeks and the waging wars fought in the Alliance Conquest still goes on in Westeros.  With the fourth match now approaching, the heat of the battle for the Alliance Conquest increases for TQL. 

My alliance previously fought in the third match against their latest opponents N0X. During the battle both alliances had fought relentlessly against one another to achieve the victory of this match for their respective alliances. Throughout this match our forces had either tied with N0X or took turns being in the lead. Nox had turned out to be a very tough opponent and we knew that this fight against them would not be easy. Nonetheless, we put up quite the fight against our opponents and never gave up even when the odds of winning looked bleak. Ultimately as a result of our opponents being greater in numbers and being quite powerful, N0X ended up winning this match,making this the second defeat for TQL. This will not stop nor break the resolve of my alliance,TQL. They are now determined to win this next battle and bring glory and honor to our alliance.

One Night before the Alliance Conquest begins

It was a beautiful early evening in spring. The sun began to cast its last golden rays of light throughout the sky as it set on its last moments. Before saying farewell to the day and inviting the moon to take its place in light the evening sky with its glow.

Three cloaked riders could be seen riding from a short distance as they began making it towards the castle in King's Landing.  

Arriving just outside the gates of the grand castle they were met by Elrik, who bore a high position in this kingdom.

The three mysterious riders, now uncloaked,had all unmounted from their horses and were now being greeted by Elrik as if he had known them for a while. He began to shake their hands and it was revealed that the rider who stood in the middle was none other than Minity and two other members from GCM. They had fought previously against TQL in the very first match and now they came to TQL to join them in the fourth match of the Alliance Conquest.

Facing the newly arrived warriors, Elrik then said, “Greetings to you my old friends. It is an honor to have you here among us and to have you fight in our next match with us. I am glad you all were able to make it and I hope your travels here were pleasant. I do not know who we will be up against this time, but I am confident that this battle will go very well. We have you all here with us. "" Yes,yes all went rather well”,Minity said to Elrik. “ Thank you for welcoming us to your alliance. We all look forward to fighting the next match with TQL. Anyways, how about letting us inside the castle ? It is starting to get cold standing out here.” Minity said slightly laughing. Elriked looked at his friend and smiled then as the gates began to open he gestured his hand towards the castle. “ I had almost forgotten. Bella will be happy to see you all and so will Lady Music who missed you in the previous fight. Now how about we all go inside? I am starting to find it cold here myself.” Elrik said. The gates then opened up and the four friends began entering the castle.

The dark room in my bedroom chambers was now lit and illuminated by light that came from a single candle that stood by my desk. The hour was now very late as I stood writing the last few words for my letter before I would have it sent off. Hours ago I had learned that TQL would now be facing NW1 in the battle that would begin tomorrow. Our soon to be opponents were from a very powerful alliance and I was very uncertain as to

whether we would be able to match their strength but then I felt confident when I remembered that new members from GCM, friends of Elrik,Bella, and Lady music would be fighting alongside us. In addition they were also very powerful and would grant us much aid in the battlefield or so I had hoped. Now I was more concerned about who I would be fighting against rather than how powerful the alliance was.

A good friend of mine Baba Voss, who was very well known all across the kingdoms in Westeros was a member of NW1, the alliance we would soon be fighting against. I began to write this letter to inform him that our paths would soon cross in the battlefield tomorrow and no matter what the outcome would be I would not allow this to affect our friendship. It would be nice to see Baba Voss again,but in different circumstances. My letter had finally been completed and after the ink had dried I slipped it inside an envelope and had one of my servants prepare it to be delivered to my friend by a raven. I then headed to bed and blew out the flame that held the remaining light from the candle leaving me now in utter darkness.

The Day the Battle for the Alliance Conquest begins

The day and hour for the match that I had waited for finally arrived. I now stood in the battlefield along with the rest of my allies waiting for the moment when the countdown would cease and the battle would soon begin.

All of us warriors of TQL were ready and eager to fight our opponents that were on the other side of the battlefield. Each member of TQL had their weapons out and their armies lined up behind them. Everyone that was assigned to capture buildings had their horses all ready to charge forward. There was no doubt that TQL was more than capable of handling their power opponents from NWI.

I took a brief moment to glance at the armies of NWI that were positioned across from our encampment, using a spyglass to be able to see them more clearly from a distance. Amongst all the fierce warriors that stood there I saw only one friendly face. It belonged to my friend Baba Voss. Though he could not see me I saw the kindness in his eyes and his warm smile that made me almost forget who we were going to be fighting against. No sooner did his smile fade and face began to harden as within minutes the battle would begin. I could imagine that he needed to have his mind focused on fighting against us. I knew from my past experiences that in the battlefield no one was your friend.

Several moments before the battle would start, I saw the three newcomers,formerly of GCM move towards the front row where our Queen was positioned and knelt down in front of her.

“ Our Queen, they all said, we pledge our loyalty to you in this battle. May our swords fight and offer you aid in this battle with all might.” Queen Bella, who was touched by this act of loyalty, gestured to her new allies to stand up and said, “ Thank you for being here with us. I can’t express with enough words how thrilled we are all to fight amongst such formidable warriors such as yourself. Our enemies may look challenging but with your added strength and the might of our alliance I feel that we now have better chances of beating NW.” Then she said to her whole alliance, “ No matter the outcome of this match I want to say how proud I am of all you for continuing to fight valiantly for our alliance. Wish you all the best of luck in this fight!!

Everyone then got back to their positions and now stood in their battle stances to get ready to race for buildings. The barrier vanished a moment afterwards and the battlefield now went wild. Both opposing alliances now went to race forward on their horse to try and capture all the available buildings for their alliances..

I could feel my heart throbbing madly with unease. I spotted the forces of NW1 clashing with the armies of my allies as they all came charging through the first four buildings. However the forces of TQL had been gifted with speed from the Seven enabling their horses to run fast with tremendous speed. I watched with much amazement as the warriors of TQL outraced our opponents, capturing most of the buildings and only leaving one to the hands of the enemy.The heaviness in my heart was lifted and relief had now come in place.

The first buildings captured by TQL were safe for the time being,but soon the phase of protection would end,allowing our enemies an opportunity to attack and try to claim our buildings. My alliance was not going to grant them any chances. The forces of TQL immediately sent their greatest armies over to reinforce our buildings to insure that they stood defended and fortified before the enemy arrived. Seeing this I then began to join the others in helping our allies in reinforcing their buildings along with my husband Omaewa who had accompanied me to the battlefield. Many armies from both alliances could now be seen marching all from sides of the battlefield to defend their castles. 

Moments later the truces that guarded our castles had dropped. From a short distance an enormous  cloud of dust could be seen as NW1’s armies came charging towards our buildings on horseback. Once our opponents had arrived they surrounded the walls of our buildings making us all feel trapped inside. I heard them attack the walls of our castles but there was nothing I could do but hope that the combined strength of our forces was enough to defend our buildings. The harsh sounds of rock and rumble crashing below could now be heard as the castle walls began tumbling down. They had breached the wall!! Our opponents had now entered our buildings ready to destroy all of our armies and remove us from all the buildings. 

Upon seeing the size of their armies it was now clear that our efforts were not enough as their armies clearly outmatched our own. Not willing to lose troops to our enemy the rally leaders now  had no choice but to retreat before it was too late. NW1 had taken all of our buildings leaving us now with nothing.

The forces of TQL had now returned back to their encampment after this early defeat. Though we  may have lost all of our buildings to NW1 but we still had our morale and determination. The Ports would soon open and this would give us another chance to try and capture them and retake our lost buildings. The two Ports now stood amongst all the other buildings. Radiant light luminated from their glowing truces before vanishing in an instance leaving the Ports now vulnerable to being attacked. All hell was unleashed once more upon the battlefield as both bloodthirsty alliances went for the two Ports. After moments of racing and fighting for the buildings our alliance had managed once again to successfully secure the Targaryen Port with our opponents claiming Lannister Port.

Moments later the truces had dropped again and it was time to fight for the buildings. TQL was now set on reclaiming their buildings back. The strongest of our warriors then began to make several rallies upon all the buildings, and once they were filled up with our troops they were launched towards the buildings. Our armies began rushing towards each building getting closer and closer to making NW1 taste the cold steel of their blades. 

While I had ridden along with my armies past NW1’s forces to join my allies in our feat to capture the buildings,I searched relentlessly for my friend Baba Voss.  He was somewhere amongst their ranks but this was to no avail. He was nowhere to be found. I hoped that we could have come to some kind of agreement during this battle. Then I began to wonder to myself what if he was intentionally avoiding us because he wished not to harm our friendship? Or did he pass by to reinforce his allies' buildings. 

My thoughts soon got interrupted as we made it to our destination. We ran towards the castle's gates but only to be met by a flying swarm of arrows that greeted us mercilessly. The gates swung open and our opponents marched out to fight us. The battle had ended after a few minutes of fighting and returned back to our encampment. Our attempts at trying to reclaim the buildings had not only been futile but we also lost our Port in the process.

Despite this they were only ahead of us by a small amount. Not all would be lost as we could still strike back and there would be hope. Casterly Rock would be available soon and having it in our hands would give us an advantage over our opponents. The fighters of TQL remained vigilantly waiting for the golden gleam that came from the dome to vanish making Casterly Rock uncontested and ready to be taken. This only took several moments then TQL and NW1 ran in a race to try to take Casterly Rock for their alliance first. Unfortunately for us our enemies had outrun us and had taken the building making this another defeat.

However we were still able to take some back buildings in the process. No longer leaving us empty handed. This small victory lightened the now weary hearts of our allies and gave them the will to fight the battle once more and try to win this match. 

The battle had now been going on for a while and after continuously fighting our opponents we had once again lost all our buildings to NW1’s forces.

During this point all castles belonging to the Lords and Ladies of both opposing alliances had now dropped. Allowing them to be free to attack. This was now my chance to try and meet with Voss and try to gain an audience with him. However the young Lord had been so fixated on aiding his allies to victory that he didn’t seem to notice my presence. I knew that his alliance would soon gain their maximum points and I had to try and ask if they would grant TQL the chance at taking castles. My only alternative would be to attack his castle in hopes of speaking with him. 

However I had no wish to harm him so I sent only a small number of soldiers with me as I began to swiftly race towards him in NW1’s encampment. I had arrived with my armies and made the attack. I was hopeful that he would finally make notice of me so I lingered for a moment,but his gaze never faced my direction.

He did not regard me nor did he seem to realize that he had been under attack,as I saw him saddle up his horse and gallop forward towards one of his alliance's occupied buildings.

I was too tired to feel frustration towards my friend after fighting in this battle for so long.

I knew that I would eventually reach through to him; it just had to be at the right time as this was for the wellbeing of my alliance.

The forces of NW1 had fought very valiantly throughout this match gaining the upper hand of victory in the battlefield.  Baba Voss was filled with such pride for his alliance as he fought side to side with them in the battle for the Alliance Conquest and felt honored to be part of this alliance. The mines would soon begin to spawn making them available to be conquested and this made Voss very excited as they already gained 80k points not long ago. This was quite the achievement. He was going to put on his armor and get back up on his horse so he was ready to help his alliance take the mines. First he needed a quick moment of respite. 

He made his way to his camp where he knew a fresh flask of water that would restore his strength awaited him. Just then he felt something uncomfortable in the pocket of his tunic. He reached for it and saw that it was the letter he had received early but never bothered to open it. He was ready to dismiss it but his curiosity got the better of him. He finished reading it and learned that one of his close friends, Dariya, had written it to him. Letting him know that their alliances would be fighting in this battle but no matter what happened she would allow nothing to come in between their friendship. By the time he had finished reading he had already made it to his camp and one of his scouts had been waiting for him. The scout had informed Lord Voss that he had been attacked several times and gave him the report. Learning that one of the attacks came from his friend made Baba Voss laugh. Then as he began walking back to NW1’s main encampment he then thought to himself. “I think it is time I repaid her in kind.” 

The horn sounded and it was time for his alliance to march to battle. Voss jumped back on his horse and watched from a distance as his allies fought hard to claim the now available mines before TQL could. The race was now over and Voss sighed in relief as he saw both mines get taken by his alliance.

He then rode on his horse towards their mines to help aid his allies in reinforcing and defending from the attacks that TQL would soon make. Though the forces of TQL had made several attempts in taking their mines due to their might and strong will they were able to successfully hold it. 

Baba Voss now satisfied with this success once again now left the mines to bring his plan into action. He knew that Dariya would be back at the encampment on the other side of the battlefield next to her husband and thought he would hit both of them to return the favor. He had a large amount of troops ready to attack Omaewa but for Dariya he would not harm her and would only send a little just to scare her a bit. He rode forward towards their castles along with his armies and finally reached them.

First his armies swept over Omaewa’s castle, instantly wounding all the troops that were supposed to have defended his castle. Then he hit his friend’s castle. (Losing to her of course.) 

After he finished the attack a feeling of slight guilt crept over his soul,since Omaewa the husband of his friend Dariya. He did not want to upset her in any way but then laughed about it after he saw how many troops he had wounded and the unamused expression that Omaewa had given him following these attacks. Dariya on the other hand did not look surprised whatsoever. In fact she looked as if she was expecting him. It was too late by the time Baba Voss had noticed he was already a distance away and heading back to reinforce some of their remaining castles.

The battlefield now seemed to be in a ruin after all the fighting that went on and all the chaos that both alliances had to endure. Flames and debris could now be seen near some of the occupied castles and heading to reinforce one that belonged to TQL was Dariya. He finally met her gaze but the distance was yet still too far for him to greet her. She stopped for a moment and looked at him with full hope, her eyes asking him a question. He then knew the very thing that she had wanted,yet could not give it to her. Filled with shame and sadness he lowered his head letting her know that it would not be possible. For a brief second he could see her dismay but had then quickly vanished into a building. From this day forward he would try to forget the day that he denied his friend when she tried to ask for NW1 to grant them the chance to take points. This was because he was loyal to his alliance and they needed those points in order to make it to the Ultimate Conquest.

After we had all found out that NW1 would not permit TQL to take all buildings and make points, The forces of my alliance were more determined than ever to make points for themselves before this match concluded. With little time remaining, the forces of TQL were able to capture some of the buildings that were held by our opponents.

Thanks to the determination and courage that was displayed by the Lords and Ladies of TQL we were able to define all odds and make points for ourselves. Sadly time had run out and the battle had ended, leaving us no more chances to make more points for our alliance. NW1 had been declared victorious making this our third defeat.

I watched as both alliances now began to return back to their respective kingdoms. Before the forces of NW1 were completely out of sight I saw one of them put his hand out to wave at me. It was Baba Voss. I smiled and waved at him before following behind my alliance. The newcomers that had joined us to fight in this match had decided that they would return to their alliance but first thanked the Queen for her hospitality before parting ways from TQL.

Hours after the match was over,Omaewa,myself and Elrik along with some of the other members were now at a nearby tavern not far from our castles in King’s Landing to relax and put our minds at ease after the long battle.

We were now relaxing listening to some soft folk songs being played and enjoying a fine pint of ale. I then began to reflect on the battle and said half laughing, “How cruel it was of them to not allow us to gain points?” “Well it was because they needed those buildings in order to make it to the Ultimate Conquest, but I don’t think they will last long anyways,"said Omaewa. Elrik added, “We didn’t need them to grant us buildings because we took them ourselves and that's all that matters.”

I silently agreed to the wise words said by our commander Elrik. I knew that even though this was our third loss we still had two more matches to fight in and I looked forward to fighting with TQL in the next battles to come.

Translate