Details page

CCS Season 48

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 04/27/2024 01:14
Translate
Edited by m1lfy at 04/27/2024 01:15

Champion City Siege

Season 48.

Another round of Champion City Siege is here!! And I got the chance to play with N3O’s Ur Candy in her CCS alliance, the one thing that is for certain is that it will be bloody!! =D 

So as CCS closes in on the start of the match we all hop on to the map and pick our spots to boost our rally leads up with area buff castle skins. Then taking a look across the map to see who our enemies are, I see FDH, with a strong rally lead in Steel69. I remember him from a previous CCS when I played alongside him, so I knew already that we would be in for a good and entertaining fight with him. VME also turned up in their masses to entertain a good fight with us, OBV too were here.. So this should be a good one! =) 

The event starts, and VME gets into the Hall of Celestials first. MondryBogdan is the account holding it, so rallies are set on him. I trust Ur Candy with my troops, knowing how strong she is, so I send her full armies of pure T4 to aid her in defeating MondryBogdan. 3 successful rallies later from Ur Candy , plus rallies from other sbG  members and VME were out.

So Defense time!! As soon as I saw Ur Candy hold the Hall, I quickly got my troops and best dragon in there to help defend, hoping to collect up a bunch of elimination points. I mean… she got the stats, and I got the troops.. So lets gooo!!!! 

Rallies from all over the map keep coming in on us. The first one hits, and it comes from Nii’s IANQ.. ANNIHILATED!!!?!?!? :O What?!?!?! 

My Faith in Ur Candy has been dampened! I begin to think this may not be as easy as i once thought… but it’s ok, The show must go on! So the next moment I could get an army in the city to help defend, I did… and after a bunch of solo attacks from the enemy alliances,  FDH Steel69’s rally came.. I watched it march towards the city, knowing how strong he is, thinking OUCH this is gonna hurt! .. he hits us and beats us, as i expected, but we still remain inside the Hall so it is alright. =) 

Next a rally from RES’s RedEyeS, a defensive victory, a narrow one, but a win is a win! =D OBV gets in on the action too, IronFist comes at us twice and beats us twice, FDH has a poke at us again with Steel69 and beats us AGAIN lol.. So Ur Candy gave up her spot in the Hall of Celestials and it was GCM’s Minity’s turn to take charge and do their best to hold on to it for us. 

By this time Ur Candy had held on for over 20 minutes straight without losing occupation once.. IMPRESSIVE!! =D but costly!! Haha! So now it's GCM’s Minity’s turn to show us what they can do. As Minity took it and the troops piled in to defend it.. I waited my turn to send my army in, with me being unsure of what troops are needed to send for them, I waited to see a report before sending troops in. I want to send only the best troops for them to help defend. I saw no reports, so to be on the safe side , I sent bows just because I don't care if they died and then I can see what troops to send in next time. So after taking a first hit with my troops inside, I find out that  Minity is Cav main with strong stats, so I send in Pure T4 cavs for them! And dang it was expensive haha!! So many powerful rally leads against us, it is always going to be hard. BUT nevertheless we hold on strong and keep reinforcing the Hall. 14 minutes of getting myself beat up hahaha! In a way it was kind of fun, but kind of not.. I am just glad i have so many troops to play with or this could end up being not so much fun lol. To be fair though, we did not really complement Minity with the right troops most of the time defending with them, so the outcomes are a bit worse than what they could have been. 

BUT all in all it was fun, another expensive one for sure.. I think 150 million power loss after healing LOL but gained plenty of battle and bravery tokens to compensate for it =) and most importantly, i got the max rewards available!! Lets gooooo!!!!! =D  

Minity won Champion Conqueror despite finishing Second place in the occupation ranking! GG’s all around! 

Occupation Rankings: 

Battle Tokens Rankings: 

Bravery Tokens Rankings:

Translate