Details page

TQL verses GCM( Alliance Conquest )

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 04/25/2024 03:06
Translate
Edited by *dariya* at 04/25/2024 05:52

TQL verses GCM  

( Alliance Conquest )

The journeys in Westeros still continue from myself and Omaewa. After a year of separation from TQL we have finally been reunited with them in their alliance and kingdom and have fought many battles together. We have fought alongside our comrades in TQL in, the Glorious Battle, The War of Kingdoms, and The Night Night Invasion for a few weeks since we have returned. With the third week now approaching a new battle for our alliance will soon begin. The Alliance Conquest.

This is another event that The Seven have created for their mere amusement as they often like to watch us mortals fight battles against each other for our own glory in which we would rely on them for guidance,aid,and support in order to achieve victory in the battle. 

The Alliance Conquest is an event where two alliances that are chosen by The Seven,are teamed up against each other to fight for the glory of their alliance.

The two competing alliances will be faced with several challenges, they must try to capture the most buildings that have been contested then defend the buildings from the ongoing attacks and rallies from the opposing alliance. The alliance that gains the most points after the battle has ended will be granted the champion of that match. 

It has been almost a year since Omaewa and I have participated and fought in the Alliance Conquest together in TQL. With our recent arrival to TQL, we both look forward with enthusiasm to fighting alongside our allies once again now the long awaited event has finally come our way. 

Very soon we will discover the opponent our alliance will be facing for the first match of Alliance Conquest in this new season.

One night before the battle for the Alliance Conquest begins

On a quiet evening early in spring Queen Bella, after a long tiring day of ruling her kingdom now resides in her chambers within the keep of her castle.

She was having a cup of tea and some refreshments while she relaxed and sat by the roaring fireplace. Tomorrow would be another exhausting day for the Queen day as the first match of the alliance conquest would begin for the alliance. For the moment she would relish the peaceful time she has now that most of her kingdom duties have finally been completed.

In her hands she clutched an envelope that had arrived to her kingdom by a raven. The continents held inside the envelope was the report with the results of who their alliance would be facing in the battle tomorrow. Sitting across from the Queen was Lady Music who was a dear friend and great ally of her kingdom. Bella, who had enjoyed the company of her friend, had invited her into her castle to read the report to her so they would learn who they would be facing first before announcing it tomorrow to the whole alliance. 

The leader of TQL then opened the letter to read the message inside and was alarmed to see the results after she had finished reading it. With a slight smile on her face she said almost chuckling, “Look who we are fighting against again LM?” She turned the letter over so that her guest could see it. Lady Music then looked over towards the letter. “Wow” she exclaimed after seeing the report. “It’s GCM again,we always happen to be matched with them during most of the events. You do recall that I used to be a member of their alliance and after I left them they were never able to part with me. I hope we don’t lose this battle to them or else they may try to get me to return back to them.” Lady Music said laughing. Bella raised her eyebrow “ Or we can just blame Elrik instead if we get defeated tomorrow. “Don’t get me started, " Lady Music said, Otherwise he may try to rob the alliance’s bank of supplies and resources. Maybe he has grown tired of us blaming him for TQL’s downfall, hahaha.” In a serious tone Bella responded and said, “ I do wonder if this time we can finally defeat GCM, as they always happen to win all the battles against us. Tomorrow I will set up strategies with Nelt and the other officers so that we can win this match. It would be nice however if we did win.” 

The two friends then continued to chat and enjoy their tea and refreshments for a while longer until the hour had begun to grow later and it was past both their bedtime. Lady Music then thanked the Queen for the invitation before wishing her goodbye and departing back to her castle.

Bella then began to prepare herself for a long good night's rest as she was going to need it for the battle that they had ahead the next day.

The Day of the Battle

It was the next day in the afternoon,the sun was shining brightly over the whole horizon providing the kingdom with its radiant light as if it were to offer my alliance hope for the upcoming battle. We would greatly be needing it as today was the day that TQL would be fighting in their first match in the Alliance Conquest. Our first opponent will be GCM,whom TQL usually got matched against in most of their events and Lady Music’s former alliance. 

The entrance to the battle would be starting very shortly but throughout the whole day the forces of TQL had been busy preparing for the battle. The outside of King’s Landing has now become a battleground as many war tents could be seen scattered throughout the City. I had arrived at the scene to arm myself for the upcoming battle before it would soon begin as I wanted to be ready to fight for my alliance.

Soon the horn had been sounded indicating that the entrance for the battle was now open. I watched everyone stop what they were doing and run to the entrance of the battlefield to fight for their alliance. I still had a bit more preparations to make before I could join my allies for this battle, but eventually I was able to make it on time and entered alongside my husband Omaewa.

As everyone from TQL had began filling the space on the map I could see from a distance that our opponents from GCM had also arrived and were covering their space on the map with their numerous forces.

This was very concerning since GCM overall contained more members to begin with then TQL did and some of them seemed to be more powerful then even the strongest warriors of TQL. However none of this would stop us from trying as TQL’s warriors were full of might and would never give up nor allow the lack of members to obstruct them from reaching their goals.

Once everyone had been settled into their positions on the map,and only ten minutes remained until the countdown for the battle was over Nelt and Elrik the two commanders that were in charge of battle during this event quickly went up to provide the alliance with instructions and strategies to lead us to victory. The Queen had stood next to them while they began announcing the strategies. Elrik and Nelt both had assigned specific buildings that were to be captured by the names of several of TQL’s strongest warriors each, and then gave out the names of who would be in charge of making rallies and declared that all strongholds would be opened for any member to capture. 

Though I was not assigned to any tasks during this event I was not dismayed as I knew I had no chances of holding any of the fortresses from future attacks made by our opponents nor did I have any desire to. My missions during this battle would be simple. Just join and fill out the rallies that would take place and reinforce castles. Elrik and Nelt then went back to their positions and not long after the countdown had ended. 

The barrier that was placed on the Seven had vanished and it was time to fight for this battle. 

It was now a race to see which alliances could capture the contested buildings first. The warriors of TQL began sending their fastest marches towards all buildings that were currently available trying to outrun their opponents. 

The first warrior of TQL to race for a building was Lord Benjin who had his sights capturing the Mother. As his troops had almost reached their destination, I saw that GCM was also close to reaching the Mother and I watched as their forces collided into the building. Sparks began flying and dust filled in the air when the two opposing alliances began to fight for the Mother. Luckily Benjin and his army had arrived first and successfully captured the building in the name of our alliance.

Other members from our alliance had also been successful in claiming the first 3 buildings that were currently available.

It seemed that the Seven had currently favored TQL granting us an early advantage over our enemies. This had given us enough time to begin reinforcing our newly captured buildings in order to defend our base while the protection phase was still in effect. This would grant us a better opportunity to be able to fend off the ongoing attacks the forces from the opposing alliance would try to make upon our buildings once they were able to be captured again. 

TQL seemed to be having a great early start, as this small victory had us in the lead. However, GCM was going to let us have it so easily. Once the next buildings were no longer under protection and became available the forces of GCM raced with all their might and had taken almost all the other buildings that were previously contested.

With the recent success made by the warriors of GCM, they now began to have their eyes on the buildings that our fighters were holding. They then began sending on going assaults towards the occupied cities in their attempt to rid us from having points. Seeing their armies heading towards our buildings made me very nervous but even though GCM had powerful fighters I also knew TQL’s strength and they were a force to be reckoned with. Knowing this caused me to no longer worry but once several of their regiments began making their way towards The Warrior, the uneasiness that I initially had returned once more. I could see that we were clearly outnumbered and could see that our hold on the Warrior would soon come to an end. Just as I had predicted their first attack, which was on the Warrior, proved to be in their favor as we instantly lost our base. It crushed me to see our former base being taken but the battle was far from being over and that there still was hope for victory.

GCM now began to send their marches towards the Mother with full force. This time however it would be a different scenario. From atop Mother Bella, our queen could see enemy troops heading towards us. Not wanting to lose another building, Queen Bella then gave out the order to all the members of our alliance that were not yet present inside this building to fill it up and continue to reinforce it until the waves stopped. She then said, “Members of TQL to whomever has not yet, please send aid to the Mother that is being held by Lord Benjin. We cannot afford to lose another building.” Her commands were effective as many members began sending their support and assistance to the Mother. When GCM’s forces had finally arrived they were unable to make it further into our building as Lord Benjin and the combined forces of his allies turned out to be too powerful for them.

I was relieved when I saw them retreating back towards their encampment and giving up on capturing the Mother. 

Unfortunately my relief came too soon as there was a major reason behind our opponents abrupt retreat. Soon the barrier that protected Casterly Rock had now dropped and it was now available for both alliances to capture. This was a major building and was one of the most important fortresses in this event after the mines. Claiming this building would insure that our alliance would gain a large sum of points. We had to take it at all costs. Under Commander Nelt’s leadership followed by Elrik’s support the warriors of TQL began the race to capture Casterly Rock before GCM could. Our efforts proved to be in vain as GCM once again was in luck and managed to reach Casterly rock first.

Though this was a disappointment to many in TQL we were not going to allow it to prevent us from fighting for it and began rallying for it. Elrik had organized the right time for those that were leading the rallies to strike at the fortress. Seeing that the building would soon be in danger, Deathridge who had taken Casterly decided to switch the building with Minity thinking that they would have better chances at keeping it that way.

Once the queue was over Elrik and the other rally leaders then sent their forces marching over towards Casterly. Though this did damage the front lines of Minity’s armies it was still not enough to take over the building. It didn’t matter to TQL they would not cease their attempts to capture Casterly Rock.

Despite not being able to capture Casterly Rock some of our warriors were able to retreive some buildings from GCM helping us get some more points, but now that our opponents had taken the major building they now turned their attention back on the Mother.

This time it was Minity would led the assult. This would cause whatever hope that we previously had in keeping this City to now vanish once Minity’s armies had made their way to our fortress and had sucessfully breeched through the walls making their way into our building. Now that our anemy had entered our castle we had no choice but to retreat knwoing that we were no match for them.

Meanwhile the truces that had protected our castles had eventually dropped too, allowing the enemies to land attacks on us while we tried to hold castles. This was where I started to meet my downfall. I had noticed that Omaewa had been targeted and was now under attack by some of the members of GCM so I sent a garrison of my troops to his castle not knowing that I too would soon be under attack around the same time. Moments after Omaewa’s attacker reached his castle, one had also done the same to mine and both of my defenses had failed, leading me to not only have many of my troops badly wounded but to run out of supplies since I used most of them in order to heal them.

This would soon cost me the rest of my participation in this battle.

The heat of the battle had now been going on for a while and GCM was still in the lead with TQL not far behind from them. Within moments the mines would be available for taking and our alliance was preparing to send their marches towards the mines and capture them since there was many points found in the mines usually granting the alliance who had ownershp of them victory. The barrier dropped and fortune shined upon TQL once more as they were able to successfully take hold of the mines. Victory seemed within our grasps.

Everything would have gone well for us. We would have rapidly caught up in points with GCM but the bitter truth for us was the fact that our opponents still had Casterly Rock, most of the other bases and time was not on our side. This allowed for GCM to keep earning points and remain ahead of us despite us taking the mines. Soon they reached their maxium points and showed us mercy by allowing our forces to claim buildings and continue to make additional points.

This kind act was either done because they were respectful and honorable warriors or because they wanted to gain Lady Music’s favor and recruit her.

Before we knew it the time for battle was over and the event ended. As it was expected GCM came out triumphant in this battle.

Though we had unfortunately lost our first battle we came very close to winning and have fought very valiantly and displayed great skill and courage over our opponents. Besides, this was only our first loss, there were still many more matches to come.

Now that the battle was over we all began returning back to our castles in King’s Landing but before I left I saw officers from GCM approach Lady Music and try to persuade her into joining them. Of course she would not part with TQL so easily but it took a lot of effort for Lady Music before she was able to finally convince them that she would remain in TQL indefinitely. I had also caught a glimpse of Elrik returning to his castle before any other members from TQL could catch sight of him and blame him for this defeat. The thought of that had made me chuckle.

As I began to finally ride back to my castle I reflected on today's battle and was able to smile thinking of how great the might of my alliance was. Once I returned I would have a good night's rest which would be very welcoming after a long day of battle as I would need to regain my strength for the next matches we would have in the future.

Translate