Get

Details page

Arena of Honor Season1 Round 11

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 05/04/2024 22:34
Translate

Arena of Honor

Season 1, Round 11

Arena of Honor is back again!! Having had a decent result last time out,finishing second place, we will be hoping for something similar this time around too. 

As we enter the map, we find out we are House Lannister. Our run of 4 matches being House Tyrell is over, could this mean our good form is over too??? Let's hope not!!

Looking across the map, we see many of what seem to look like strong accounts, several in each House. I am not sure of any of the players we are up against, so I am a little unsure of how this one will pan out… As the timer counts down for the beginning of the match, we prepare to take the Strongholds, this time it turns out we almost all chose Trade Posts, a bit different to other times, and AryyellE takes the Lannister house for us with a full spearman lineup, then we all reinforce to defend the attacks from the enemy Houses. The next line of Strongholds soon opened and again the majority of the Strongholds were chosen to be Trade Posts. Looking at this I think to myself “Hmmm.. seems very Farmer-ish this time around” haha! Maybe it will work in our favor, maybe not, let's see…  

Now the altars are beginning to open up, to have a chance of  capturing and keeping hold of the City later on we will need some luck with the choices of Buffs from these Altars.. Sneaky K0H decides to come to our patch and take our Altars!! NOT ON MY WATCH!! I solo attack SuiGeneris out of the altar, it is cavalry so it is easy enough. But they come back at me again on the same altar with all bow troops, and the outcome is the same =)  

Next i scout an Altar of the enemy section , and see GCM’s Firnen is sat there, so i thought i'd give them a poke with my spear to see what their stats are, to see what we would have to be up against when it comes to fighting for the City, they are Infantry with Max awakened Jon snow, i know my solo attack on them won't do much to them, but we also have Infantry accounts, so attacking them to see stats could come in handy for later on.

After taking a bunch of Altars, I did not get any spear buffs at all. Not a single spear attack buff, but there were plenty of Infantry Buffs for us to choose this time. The Sept opens up now and Ch1r1sh takes it and we all reinforce. Soon after the City becomes available and we prepare to capture, myself and Ch1r1sh both initiate rallies upon the City, but before either of could hit the City, FuK’s The Piper had already taken it, luckily for me they’re a cavalry account =D my rally hits and wins, despite not having any buffs for spears from the Altars.  The City was ours, but only for a short time, The Piper came back for revenge!!

Ch1r1sh and Venomektra are our Infantry accounts, and decide to set up rallies upon the city, KAC’s ERLIK HAN was sitting in there, a spearman account. Ch1r1sh hits and wins , reclaiming the City for us. But soon after, Piper comes for us again with their Cavalry account and kicks us out and we're back to attacking the City again for a while.All while this happens , we take the mine with a smaller alt account and we all reinforce it to empty the points out as quickly as possible. After a bunch of unsuccessful attacks, we decided to turn our attention to the altars, Dragon Pit and the Mercenary camp in a bid to gather up as many points as we can, clearly 1st place is not going to be ours this time, with so many accounts with max awakened SS commanders compared to us without any at all  LOL.

So now our focus was to get top 3 to gain points and maintain our King ranks =D With our score being so poor this time around it will be a difficult goal to achieve, but we won't give up hope until the event  is over! =) I retake our Dragon Pit but I could not hold onto it for long. Others take the Mercenary camp and more Altars, but it is just not enough this time, we left it too late in the round to be able to do anything about it. So i blame it on the House… if we were House Tyrell again we would have done a lot better I'm sure! =D haha!  

Sooo the round comes to an end, finishing dead last LOL, not a good day at the office =( time to hang our heads in shame and go back home until the next round! 

Final placement:

Elimination Ranks: 

Translate