More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

K50 - Wind of Changes

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 04/25/2024 21:56
Translate

Arrival on K50

The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you're not going to stay where you are.” J.P. Morgan.

King Hawke of house SHS, and his companions, have been marching for many weeks, with a hope for a new – better start. Even king himself was not sure what will they meet once move from k105 to k50 will be completed, only thing he had, was hope and faith, in words given by kind people from the new lands. Reduce of invaders and casualties of clanmates, were the main factor by which the decision has been driven. Unfortunately, Game of Thrones, is famous for its intrigues and constant fights, betrayals, which makes what we believe in, not often matching what we see.

After very long journey, people of SHS were finally able to see the new, beautiful and prosperous lands. They have entered from the side of Winterfell, looking on lands full of various resources. This was making big hopes in a fast rebuild and getting back to old strong shape they were representing.

As per agreement, Hawke has lead his people to the castle of Highgarden, to settle a village. People kept singing famous song called ‘Jenny of old stones’

‘’ They danced through the day

And into the night through the snow that swept through the hall

From winter to summer then winter again

'Till the walls did crumble and fall

And she never wanted to leave, never wanted to leave

Never wanted to leave, never wanted to leave’’

Somewhere close to the Riverrun castle, Snow, which was Hawke’s wife, and closest companion, has shouted, ‘Village ahead!’, which turned out to be a settlement of people of WKN. This went both ways, as newcomers have also been noticed, and the Queen has been informed, that long awaited guests have arrived. Scouts have been sent, to deliver the message of immediate meeting between mighty lord of SHS and the majority of K50 council. The decision has been made that people of SHS should continue journey towards Highgarden, and assurance of no violence towards them, has been given, while lord Hawke went to greet the Queen and her mighty companions which were meant to be those, ruling the new home for clan SHS.

Upon arrival to the Kings Landing, Hawke has been greeted by many Queens and Kings, RobinLinetty of clan WKN, LordLionel of clan QGD, TDxDrwal of clan PEX, QueenBee98 of clan MEh which was the ruling clan on this kingdom, and an independent Lord Commander MMA which was close companion to the Queen.

The arrival to Kings Landing

The meeting was long and full of very interesting topics, during which next steps have been discussed. Hawke has shown his honours to the current leadership, and wished to understand the current situation, who is ruling which part of the kingdom, what are the rules and regulations, is there anything that clan SHS should be aware of, while building the new home on those beautiful lands.

The response of K50 has been positive, and while eating and drinking all the information has been provided. Queen has shown to Hawke current map explaining which lands are occupied, and which are still free to grab.

Each of lords had something to say, and Hawke has been listening carefully, which was appreciated by the audience.

The main rule that Hawke had to deliver to his people was ‘keep your village under protection, and fight for the kingdom

Except the rules, bit of history of k50, and separation of the lands, there has been also something that lord commander had to mention, as there are more freelancers living on those lands, and one is well known on those lands as a great warrior, with short temper. His name was GOON, which at that moment was taken as a good thing, meaning kingdom is able to be defending itself, from potential invaders.

Highgarden

With all this information, assurances, and warm welcome, Hawke, full of hopes and smile on his face, rushed towards Highgarden to speak with his people, as they don’t have to worry anymore.

Upon arrival, the village fundaments were already in place, and people were working hard in sweat and tears of joy, to create their safe zone, which can be called home. Once Hawke has shared all the information with his people, one of his close companions called ‘Sasuke’ has mention that is well aware of who are lord commander MMA and the independent warrior GOON. Sasuke mentioned that used to fight shoulder to shoulder with GOON in the past, and that is feeling happy on meeting him again. This has calmed people even more, as believed that they are in even better place, knowing that there is some bond of friendship between their people, and those, who are willing to fight for the kingdom.

It didn’t take long, till both sides have started conversations, and both sides were treating each other like friends. Yet, as in every beautifully started story, something has to go wrong, and this has happened very quickly.

QueenBee98 has been suffering of illness called ‘inactivity’, while members of her respected house, has been more and more annoyed, and started departing to other lands, looking for a better home, believing they are worth more. Even person who was responsible for keeping her house together so far, called BABA VOSS, decided to depart to NW1, which I believe was the final reason, for next steps taken by the Queen.

Due to that factor, when QueenBee98 has felt a bit better, and seen the current situation she has been put in to, has decided to defend the crown, and invited Hawke for a secret talks about merging houses of MEh and SHS, more clearly, making those who were willing to stay, new members of house SHS.

This has been accepted, yet the terms were clear, while QueenBee98 will keep her kingdom crown, Hawke will keep his SHS crown, this way, both will rule their respected group of people.

From a perspective of lord commander, I must say this was something expected, yet still unfortunate, as nobody know what kind of cooperation will we see between QueenBee98 and Hawke, and most likely, a change in the way kingdom will be managed. Being in close contact with GOON, which was observing the whole situation from distance, I believe that he applauded the fact that SHS has been gaining the charge, over inactive MEh clan.

It did not take long till new people have been introduced to the great council, the way decisions have been taken were changed, In my opinion kingdom has been becoming more even, some would say soft, yet I could never say, that lord Hawke, did not try to please everyone, which I believe later, has been one of the reasons why things went the wrong direction.

First great invader – Gold Ring – 18.07.2023

Life has been easy and joyful on K50, which made people being caught off-guard very quickly.

It did not take long till the villages were left without protection, people did not really pay attention about potential danger that could arrive any day. This has been noticed by many great warriors willing to rob weak villages, successfully kept away by MMA, yet then GOLD ring of clan ROS has arrived. This has been a great shock wake up call for everybody, except Lord Commander which was constantly alarming to keep maintaining the high level of security.

GOLD ring has made huge blow to the people of K50, and for some was reason to quit the game, start taking Lord commanders words seriously, or even, final call to leave K50 lands, for other ones.

Some people were calling for help, seeing others houses in flames, while others were trying to face the invader. Lord TaiPe of well known clan NW1 has decided to try his chances, yet GOLD ring was not a first timer, and his people were very organized, quickly hiding in the forest, so hits of TaiPe, would not make any damage.

There were many attempts, until one hit has managed to catch hiding troops of the invader, and casualties were big.

This has only escalated the will of the invader to burn the kingdom, and decided to bring few of his companions, which would allow him to rally those houses, in which more people were residing.

The purge has been long, and very painful. Everything was happening very quickly, as the invaders were very organized, and never made the same mistake. Conversation attempt has been made, and the invader has informed that will be leaving the kingdom soon, which has bring relief to the people. 

While people were awaiting GOLD ring and his companions departure, something even worse has happened… Another group of invaders have arrived.

Clan TIS and start of arguments on K50

The new crew, waving flag of TIS has been under lead of very scary warrior called x717x.

The contact attempt has been made very quickly, and it has been clear, as the new invader, doesn’t seem to be so cruel as the previous one, yet still people should be cautious as any potential lack of protection might end up in flames over the roof of their buildings.

While everyone were waiting for the first move of x717x, inside of K50, drama has started. This is the moment when I have to bring GOON back to the story, which will be a companion of ours for most of this story. YahWeh and GOON were not getting along, and kept arguing with each other, which has been building up tension between K50 members and the independent scary warrior GOON which as much as tried to respect and live by the rules of the kingdom, had a very short temper, and could quickly change his mind.

TIS has been a small crew of warriors, yet very quickly they have been accompanied by another strong warrior Klimletta of clan RRH.

The times were dark, and full of pain. What was looking like a dreamland, has started to turn in to a graveyard. Questions that were constantly heard whispered between the walls, were, does Lord Commander do anything to save K50 people? Why do they all come to K50? Is there going to be any potential escalation of GOONYahWeh conflict?

All this, is yet to be seen…

GOON

I was thinking how to explain to you whole situation, that was involving GOON and rest of K50 members, in the best possible way, so you can understand both sides, without leaving anyone underestimated.

GOON was a simple man, who does what he believes is best. He was always happy to help, support and advice, to those, who show him respect he deserves. He was a great warrior, well known in Westeros, yet for his own reasons believed quiet life on K50 while not bounded to any of the top houses, is the best way to live life. He has been very often using his influence to keep invaders away from k50 yet this was never appreciated, as he would do it quietly, without looking for attention.

In my opinion all he required was to not be involved in anything, and left alone, in peace, enjoying his quiet times. This is a common way to spend their well deserved retirement after all the years of fighting under different flags.

Unfortunately, since MEh has disbanded, which originally brought GOON to k50, and, share of the crown between QueenBee98 and Hawke, followed by arrivals of a lot of invaders, which were caused by people being careless in regards to protection, the peace has been in more of a risk than ever. In the meantime YahWeh has also added fire to the whole situation, as nobody has been making GOON angry, same as she did.

The tension has been raising, and even good connection between GOON and Lord Commander, could not fix this situation, the war could be smelt in the air, and it was just a matter of time, when quiet monster, would lose his temper. It is important to mention that during all this time, GOON was helping K50 in events, and by knowledge. He felt somehow attached to K50 as used to play here before, under QGD flag, and then when returned as part of MEh – original clan of QueenBee98, Queen of K50. Here are some battles that he made in the past.

Or more recent, under MEh flag (before arrival of SHS)

He was definitely someone that K50 members wanted to have on their side, not against them.

Above picture is the way he wanted to express himself towards the situation on k50 and disrespect that he believed was aimed towards him. The war has been declared. GOON came out of the shadows and said that either NW1 will leave K50, or he will be burning their houses to the ground.

First person to leave the kingdom was YahWeh, which was not quite likeable person on the kingdom, and a lot of people felt relief to see this lady looking for a different home. She has been then followed by BABA VOSS, and the whole situation seemed to go back to normal. It seemed so, as once GOON tasted blood, people felt never safe again.

Constant conversations between MMA and GOON, kept him quiet for a while, working on the Favor of the kingdom on events like KVK or NK, until September, when the problem has escalated.

People of K50 have – in the eyes of GOON – disrespected him, on several occasions, either verbally, or by actions, to the point where even too many houses left without a protection, were a reason for the escalations.

This has been followed by numerous of battles.

This has been followed by October

He even decided to fight great warrior of king Hawke himself, called Brauni

Once people have noticed that even Brauni can’t beat GOON, they lost hope, and were looking for diplomatic solution. At this point unfortunately, there was no way to communicate, as each conversation was ending quicker than it started.

November year 2023

Fights have been still happening between GOON and rest of K50, and while OGN monster has been looking for some understanding and respect, while at the same time trying to teach K50 members a lesson, as they should always stay protected, another bad twist has happened, which lead MMA to drop his lord commander role, and join goon in assassination of K50.

In the world of Westeros, it is important to know, who should we deal with and who not, which hand should we bite, and which hand should we hold along. This has been difficult to understand as longer people of SHS have been staying and facing difficulties of K50. As long the leadership would not be convincing people to do some kind of moves, others believed it was a good opportunity to hit back.

LOL event phase 6 has started, and mighty fighter KaneKi has hasked for permission of king Hawke, to empty bank of resources of MMA, followed by his hits on unprotected SHS castles, which both, hits on SHS during time of phase 6, and hits on the bank, were agreed as per rules. The approval has been given, and KaneKi has taken all the resources from MMA.

Once I have logged, and noticed the crime he has done, even if it was not something disallowed by the rules, I believed it was a disrespect shown towards me, after everything that I have done for K50. The secret conversations between myself and GOON have been made, and agreement done, towards attacking KaneKi at earliest convenience, when protection will drop, while all the consequences will be taken by myself.

This did not take long, and revenge has been painful.

At this point, people of K50 called us both, an invaders. Big conversation has began on K50, and even if I have mentioned before as I am leaving role of Lord Commander, Hawke decided to officially kick me out of the position.

Consequences have been given, in debuff, and respected, yet in the meantime, GOON believed that words directed towards him, by great lord Brauni, have disrespected him, and once again, the blood feast has started.

MMA has joined GOON at this point, and kept attacking k50 members as I believed I was disrespected while being called a traitor.

During the my cadence as Lord commander, it has been an ongoing topic as people have too many troops in their castles, and the weight should be dropped, as it is attracting unwanted invaders.

On the 19.11.2023, something unusual has happened. One of the strongest players on the kingdom, member of clan WKN, Arcskomomo has lost his protection. It did not take long, till GOON and MMA have assembled and rallied him, as this could be the only opportunity to drop the weight out of this player, which was not supporting the kingdom, yet only increasing its weight.

This has been continuing for another couple of weeks, followed by many castles being put in fire, and a lot of resources robbed.

This has not been taken well, and once again, both of us were called invaders.

I could keep telling you what happened afterwords, share more reports, as there were constant battles, many invaders, and many of those who attracted them with their unprotected castles, yet this story would take 10 pages. Following all those fights, GOON has left k50, Hawke was still a King, and invaders kept coming. At this moment K50 is being invaded by clan GJs and oXo, in which part is x717x, which name was mentioned in this story, as this is not his first visit on those lands. K50 Members believed they have been betrayed and taken to a trap, by inviting them to k50, while the truth from my perspective was, they never listened to the first words given to them upon arrival ‘ keep your houses protected, and participate in events’. If the houses would be protected, the invaders would never come, which potentially wouldn’t make GOON do what he was doing, and also the MMA joining him later for a bit of time.

I believe it is reasonable to end it at this point, sharing to you the well-known saying

‘’don’t call the wolf out of the woods’’.

Game of Thrones is very much a game of chess, which every move, can bring another two moves. It is very important that you do think about your decisions carefully, as you never know, how much can you lose. One smallest decision can be a beginning, to a turnover, from a paradise, to the graveyard.

Translate