More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Infernal Assault Event - Full Guide

Guide
Article Publish : 10/03/2022 02:28
Translate

Hi all Infinity Kingdom friends and family

This is Pyakia form Server #0049 green kingdom an official Press officer for Infinity Kingdom

I'm going to talk to you about today about an important topic in this article it's something we all should know about and not missing a single information about it.

Infernal Assault

Infernal Assault Event is one of the most important events in the history of Infinity Kingdom

because it's the main source of gaining Gold resource

Why Gold Resource is Important that much?!

Because you can't gather Gold while you can Gather all kind or resources and you need gold to boost your immortals boost level, upgrade your dragons and craft artifact.

all works to grow your march power and growth

How the event works!

when the event starts it last for 3 days in row you can summon Camp to fight and get gold from it, similar to gnome camps.

after you attack the camp you get gold via mail as the following picture

after you clear all the camps around the center core, you can attack the center core to get extra rewards plus extra gold

also as you see I'm attacking the camp while I'm in team with other friends, the more people join the more buffs you get to increase your damage on the Infernal assault camps

all 10 levels increase you get a room for a teammate to enter the team it depends on the level you are attacking

you can invite friends to join via Private mail or alliance chat but you have to put in mind that only alliance members can join your team to help you or attack with you

you get a self progression tasks to finish and rewards to collect after you finish these tasks you should snipe those rewards even if you won't play the event

as you get personal tasks and personal rewards members from the same alliance get points after attacking Infernal assault camps and by the end of the event the highest alliance with points gets Rank 1 to get rewards for each member at the alliance and ever rank has special rewards for them

I hope I cleared everything for you about it and made everything in it's point.

Thank you for reading and if you have any comment or question please don't hesitate to ask away in the comments section below or contact me via Discord Pyakia#4843, also you can contact me in game Pyakia Server #0049, I will be more welcome to answer all your questions.

And please give a look on all my previous articles Here

You can Download the Game as for those sources

Android: Here

iOS: Here

Huawei: Here

PC: Here

Special download link: https://yzdpik.onelink.me/BaRR?pid=KOL&c=CC

Official website Link: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#InifintyKingdom #Pyakia #PressOfficer

Translate