More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Tracking The 1.5b Journey!

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 10/02/2022 03:09
Translate
Edited by eldas at 10/02/2022 03:16

Just last week I decided to undertake the endeavour of journeying up to 1.5 billion battle power, to unlock the final nobility rank of maester and its buffs. It was always going to be a long, arduous and painful journey... mostly because it would mean getting so fat would essentially force me under bubble for the whole time. 😂Last time I concluded that even though it's arguably not worth going for it given the resources and speeds needed, I'd still give it a try - so let's see what sort of progress has been made after 1 week!

Earlier today I hit a lovely total. Not quite the perfect amount of exactly 1 billion, but almost! Unfortunately buildings, researches and other bits and bobs have left me at an odd amount, so any number of troops I build is always going to see me at an odd number of battle rating. Still though, I like the symmetry! It shows a decent amount of growth since the journey began as well.

With all my troops sitting in the castle, I'm almost up to maximum capacity for defensive troops at just under 15 million. An increase, somehow, of 4 million troops since last check in! Under normal circumstances I'd be very happy with the spread of troops and might even want to see some of it decreased - but for now I just need moreeee! 😀

Troops almost stocked up to the maximum training amount of 30k whenever I start, but unfortunately I'm down to barely 300 days' worth of speeds. Fortunately, I'm in a great alliance and can rely on a good number of chests, but still the sheer number of speeds I need makes it tricky...

One way to secure a huge amount of speeds and resources in a short amount of time is through rebel trains. I've joined some before and might seriously need to look at them again. I don't like joining them particularly, and neither does my alliance like my leaving to join them, but they would definitely help an awful lot... Would they be worth doing do you think?

Again, using a most helpful bot, I can look at the number of troops I'll need given my current battle rating to make the climb and with my current training speed. A training speed which I think is looking pretty healthy at 816%! Just like last time however, the numbers being presented to me are pretty daunting... Just under 1600 days' worth of speeds for tier 3 troops and over 2100 days if I trained exclusively tier 4. And that doesn't compare to how frightening the amount of resources needed is... nearly 14 billion grain, wood and iron for infantry tier 4!! 😫

Which troop type would you prioritise? I personally like a mix of both... ultimately later on they're all going to have to meet their makers during a CCS or KvK anyway so 😅

Sitting pretty (as always) at just over 1 billion now, we can see in the last week I've added on a total of 126 million power, up from 878m. It's a decent climb from just one week, and largely due to the crazy amount of training speed I've managed to amass, but it still means reaching the dizzying goal of 1.5b will stay take a while... a whole month more perhaps?! You can take out the previous story and breakdown of going for the maester rank here: https://forum.gtarcade.com/topic/96619

You guys think it's worth, am I doing well or literally just dooming myself to weeks under a tight bubble? 😅I don't plan to slow down with it yet, onwards and upwards and all that! ~

Translate