More benefits, more surprises
About the Event
The Children's Cancer Foundation has been providing comprehensive professional services for the past three decades to children suffering from cancer and their families. To date, the organization has provided services to over 3,900 cancer-stricken children and their families. It has also supported tens of thousands of people indirectly through its education outreach and publications. In 2022, the Yoozoo platform will partner up with the Singapore Children's Cancer Foundation, using many of its games to help local children going through cancer win their battle. Let's help these children keep smiling!
1. "Hope Shining Through" is a charity fundraiser. Show you care by purchasing charity gift packs. All proceeds from the sale of charity gift packs will go to the Singapore Children's Cancer Foundation to help cancer-stricken children and their families.
2. Players may donate by purchasing charity gift packs in-game. Please refer to the table below for the list of participating games. Each type of gift pack can only be purchased once per game.
3. Games participating in the charity fundraiser:
1) Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac
2) Infinity Kingdom
3) Dynasty Origins: Pioneer
5) Dynasty Origins: Conquest
6) Other Games
4. Event Period: From September 1st, 2022 00:00 hrs (UTC+8) to September 8th, 2022 23:59 hrs (UTC+8)
5. Certificate Issuance: From September 9th, 2022 14:00 hrs (UTC+8) to October 10th, 2022 00:00 hrs (UTC+8)
For more information, please visit the event website at https://case.gtarcade.com/cn/schd
1. Funds raised will be allocated to the following programs:
1) Financial assistance
CCF provides financial assistance (FA) to families deemed to be experiencing financial hardship. Both medical and non-medical expenses are taken into account when disbursing FA. Non-medical FA includes psychological assessments, transportation costs, and ambulance services.
2) Psychosocial support
Psychosocial support encompasses various aspects of an individual's life and is unique to the needs of each family. Arrangements are made based on the child's diagnosis, developmental needs, and their ability to cope with the illness. The CCF operates using a general hospital-community-family service model, and caseworkers help children and their families effectively address the challenges that arise at every step of the journey.
Examples of psychosocial support programs include therapeutic play, child life services, and hospital play services.
3) Family assistance
CCF believes that assessing the needs and capabilities of children and their families is of utmost importance. CCF’s purpose is to improve the well-being of parents and their ability to cope as they often blame themselves and get caught up in their caregiving roles and responsibilities.
Siblings of children suffering from cancer may exhibit a variety of emotional and behavioral responses when their parents focus the majority of their attention on the sick child, leaving them often feeling lonely and neglected.
4) Palliative care and bereavement services
The aim of CCF’s palliative care and bereavement services is to improve the quality of life for children and their families. These services help family members fulfill their caregiving responsibilities and care for children who have a poor prognosis or are dying.
Returning to school after recovery is an important step in restoring normalcy to the lives of children and teenagers who have lived through cancer. Receiving medical care, experiencing side effects, and being hospitalized prevent children from receiving a normal education. CCF works directly with cancer-stricken children to address any anxiety or issues they may face upon returning to school.
6) Support for research
CCF is a firm believer in creating a supportive environment for cancer-stricken children receiving medical care. As such, we will continue to work with strategic partners and fund various projects to accomplish this.
2. CCF will be responsible for the allocation of proceeds from this event. Fund allocation will be detailed in the 2022 annual report.
3. For more details on CCF and their work, visit https://www.ccf.org.sg/