GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Six years of Sabrina Solo leveling online

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 10/04/2026 13:13
Translate

That one will be special!

Hello there!

I started to play this game 7.5 years ago...

On k6...

When k6 was the last kingdom...

My son, who is now trying to play this game, is 8 y.o.

I was looking for something to fill the gap after the distance appeared between my wife and me.

Can you imagine how much I saw?

I faced a time when average, precise teleportation was a luxury

I faced a time when there were no events, not even castle sieges

I saw times when bows were countering EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING was countering bows

First alliance mobilization

First Alliance Conquest

When cross-kingdom teleportation was teleportation between two different communities

When average kingdoms had like 20-25 HEALTHY alliances and much more

When to HAVE KINGS-LANDING was something HUGE

When to have GREAT CASTLE was huge

WHEN TO STAND NEAR small castle was something that should be given to you by the server king

And somewhere, like 6 years ago, they introduced Sabrina

I was joking and writing suggestions that if someone were first in EACH Lord of Lords, it would take him !43! months from ZERO to HERO to level Sabrina to ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Close to 4 years...

Insane!

None of you know, but I was the top <5 person who leveled Tyrion to gold

And I am scared to imagine what the other two were doing because I was setting an alarm every 2 hours to check if no Tyrion was around in the elite event

During that time, I had to switch the place I left 5 times

I changed like 6 or 7 jobs and was fired a few times because of this game

I was leading [win] an alliance and left hell a lot of life in player and merge discussions, and we saw like 30 of them

We won AC league !A!

I can't even tell you how many players walk through my hands.

How many castles were zeroed

I was married twice in this game

I found few friends here...

Some of them are with me in [III] alliance

And finally got rid of alliance leadership. And now I am much more satisfied with the gameplay I have

If I were alliance leader, you would not see a sentence from me))

And all this time Sabrina was watching...

There was a time when I was breaking kingdom rules to rank a bit higher in Lord of Lords 6 phase

Just to come closer to second star, which seems so distant. And the third star was completely unreachable

Then, after a few years, it was third star, and I was thinking, "No chance I will level her to 4 stars unless she is free at some point"

I was not focused on the Lord of Lords at all; I was just trying to finish top 20 or top 10 if I had a chance.

And that's all, but slowly

The prizes were snowballing

Snowballing

Snowballing

And such a dreamed Sabrina is 200 awakening medals away

And somewhere there, I managed to believe that it is possible and reachable

And finnaly! (video)

After more than 5 years of grind... i have it!!

I was collecting jewelry in the tavern to level her up to level 80, and I did.

I immediately started to explore how my rally did changed if this army size extension scaled with a 50% army size extension

And you know what I noticed?

For these few weeks, I was thinking and putting things together and reflecting on "How my life did change during Sabrina leveling"

I found out that it is received from the new event

From the chests

So the ones that are going or will come after me, will be walking a shorter road

Even so, her weapon is introduced; for me, it is a closed chapter.

And it is not about Sabrina

For me, it is about how my life and ME and the world did change during these 6+ years

And now, when I am writing this text, I am recalling the people who left this game

Top alliances that no longer exist

And trying to imagine how my life will change during the next 6 years...

Because 6 years ago there were no LLMs and ChatGPT

The big war that split the globe was not started

Not only me and my family changed, but the whole world has also changed dramatically

So what is it going to be?

I dont know!

But what I know is that I will be here on the click distance, telling you my stories)))

And sharing my thoughts, successes, and losses

And I already know what the next story is going to be and ?who? will suddenly appear in the middle of it to help me save the day


So until next time i wish you to be in such a good mood i am now! (And you can check here why)

So wish you luck and want to advise you not to write interesting stories while standing unbubble during the KvK

See you there on the battlefields!

Translate