GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

ULTIMATE CONQUEST | WxC vs BaN | THE GREATEST FINALS IN UC HISTORY.

Wars & Stories in Westeros Alliance Conquest
Article Publish : 09/18/2024 00:39
Translate

The stage is set for the finals of Ultimate Conquest and the anticipation is at an all-time high as Westeros witnesses its two best teams battle each other for the crown. The finals are sure to be a hit as the best of the best line up to face each other, in this once in a lifetime duel. The first team WxC led by BA NA NA, which comprises of the most battle-hardened warriors in all of Westeros, they will surely have the biggest test they have ever faced to date. The team they face is BaN led by b3nni with an all-star line-up they could be seen as the favorites but the smallest mistake could tip the scales, the margin for error is razor-thin and regrettably only one team can claim the crown.

BA NA NA really wanted to make sure his racers was on their game today, “first capture points are going to be the difference, the buildings will change hands but our racers must do their job today if we want that edge.” WxC’s second in command added, “make sure the rally leaders following our racers pay attention, the swaps need to be on point today, no mistakes, “3RIS was a loyal member of WxC and felt like his team deserved the crown. Ultimate Conquest comes down to racing for structures on the map and holding them for points, all structures have first capture points then more points will be allotted per minute held, most teams will swap in a strong rally leader to make it harder for their opponent to recapture the structure. Also, the more buildings you hold the more buffs you will receive and subsequently the harder it will be for the enemy to recapture the building.

3RIS was tasked with shot calling, “the only people I want talking is myself and BA NA Na, everyone else try keeping the chit chat to a minimum.” 3RIS didn’t want members minds to wonder while the match was underway and usually kept a tight ship. With all eyes on him and BA NA NA, the rest of the team would need to fall in line, trusting their leadership to guide them through the chaos of the battlefield. As the seconds ticked down to the start of the match, the leaders of WxC tried to calm their team before they head towards the storm.

With both teams placing themselves on the battlefield, b3nni found himself with a conundrum, what would he do if the enemy placed their strongest warriors in the first four buildings, would he leave them there or would he try to take the buildings from them and cost his team a lot of resources. “If CCCPC or General 43 find themselves in buildings we may need to ignore those for easier pickings, “b3nni knew the match would come down to the final minutes and mental fortitude would be tested, it was about playing the long game and he would be ready when the time came to make the call.

Finally, the match got underway and the racers were the first to be tested, “not bad, we got two buildings and most importantly, we got the Temple of the Mother,” BA NA NA was pleased with the swaps and quickly ordered rallies to be made to take the Targaryen Outpost. On the other hand, BaN were also content with taking two buildings, “great job racers, now comes the fun part, WxC have started rallies on the Targaryen outpost, we have to reply with our own rallies,” b3nni predicted a long match and knew most the buildings would be swapped back and forth. 

B3nni was correct as the Targaryen outpost was taken by WxC while the Lannister Outpost was taken by BaN as a response. “This is how most of this match will go, they rally something and we rally something in response,” b3nni didn’t want his team to lose morale when they lost a building and was trying to prepare them for the inevitable. For b3nni, the match was about resilience and precision, not getting caught up in every loss, but focusing on the next move.

The ports were both captured by WxC with the swaps landing without a hitch, “we have started to grow a lead, if we keep this up, we won’t need to worry about the mines, “3RIS had been burnt by the mines in the past and didn’t want to relive that experience. In the meantime, BaN had already rallied and captured the Temple of the Mother, “unlucky we didn’t get any of the ports but we managed to sneak in a couple of rallies and take the Temple of the Mother, “b3nni was hoping his team would win the race for Casterly Rock as it would be pivotal in deciding the winner of the match. With the healing buffs from the Temple of the Mother in their favor, b3nni hoped BaN could win the critical race to Casterly Rock and turn the tide of the match. If they could capture it, they would gain a major foothold and potentially nullify WxC’s growing lead.

In the end it was WxC and BA NA NA himself who took Casterly Rock, “this is the end for them, if I’m reinforced properly, they won’t be able to take it from me,” BA NA NA felt confident as 12 minutes of the match had gone by and the lead was already reaching 9k points. Meanwhile BaN were feeling the heat, losing important races were costing them, “as soon as the bubble drops, we rally Casterly Rock, we need to take it otherwise we will never catch them, “Ur Candy started to command the stage as he felt he was needed to step up for BaN in their time of need.

As BaN set up for Ur Candy’s plan to take Casterly Rock, WxC had counter rallies ready for the Temple of the Mother, “when we take Casterly Rock, I need you to heal as its very likely we will lose the Temple of the Mother at the same time,” b3nni knew he would lose the Temple of the Mother but it was a good trade for BaN, Casterly Rock provided more points and better buffs for the team. “They sped their rallies in perfectly we had no chance to hold, “BA NA NA saw this as a set back but one they could overcome easily, the lead ballooned to 12k points and WxC only had to maintain what they had to win, it was up to BaN to change the status quo and fast.

As the match entered the 30-minute mark, both sides continued to rally each other’s buildings with the swap seamlessly occurring if needed, they each kept the person they wanted to swap in, slow marching as the rallies were sped in. “If we keep going building for building, they will never win, they need to defend once and we need to lose our building simultaneously, that is something we can’t allow,” 3RIS was thinking out aloud but also feared this set of circumstances occurring. “The lead is 10k, we let this happen but we can come back, the mines are opening soon, if we take the majority of points from those mines, we can still win, “Ur Candy saw a path even if it seemed unlikely given the back and forth of the match so far. The match would come down to two things, BaN’s final hope resting on their ability to dominate the mines and turn the tide in the dying minutes. The goal for WxC was simply keeping the status quo and denying BaN any opportunity to mount a comeback. Funnier things have happened in Ultimate Conquest but it was clear that both teams knew the final phase would define everything.

It all came down to this, could BaN take both mines under control and complete the greatest comeback in Ultimate Conquest history or would WxC foil their plans for the final time and take the win. Firstly, came the races which greatly benefited WxC, with each taking one mine, “if we keep our mine, we win the game its that simple, “3RIS seemed calm but inside he could sense something was off, his team controlled most of the buildings but with their best warriors stuck in them, were the rest up to the task. All seemed lost for BaN, with 19 minutes remaining it was all but over, they would need a miracle to take Targaryen mine while keep their own mine.

In BaN’s greatest hour of need, one warrior stepped up to separate himself from the rest, Ur Candy delivered the final blow that would take Targaryen mine and the response from WxC was lacking. “We have both mines, keep one spot open so we can keep the reinforcements coming, “b3nni couldn’t believe his eyes, the comeback was on and it would come down to reinforcement timings and WxC making mistakes in the final 15 minutes of Ultimate Conquest. WxC were scrambling, they still enjoyed a 10k lead but that was dwindling fast due to BaN controlling both mines. “Start rallies on Lannister mine again, Ur Candy is too strong to beat, “3RIS knew if they didn’t take Lannister mine, they would lose the match and the crown, he was going to be the one to slow march for Lannister mine and it would be through him whether WxC won or lost this match.

With 11 minutes remaining WxC recaptured Lannister mine but the lead had already diminished to 4k points, as planned it was 3RIS who was swapped in to defend their once healthy lead. The atmosphere in WxC was electric they believed they had won with that swap but BaN had other ideas. WxC held on to Lannister mine for 3 minutes with 3RIS being the main reason for that but everything has to come to an end with BaN retaking the Lannister mine. Both sides scrambled to reinforce their structures and rally the opposition, knowing that even the smallest error in timing or coordination could swing the match. With 8 minutes remaining there are only 2k points separating WxC from BaN, where the 3 minutes that 3RIS held on in Lannister mine enough to win the match or could BaN find points from other buildings in the final moments of Ultimate Conquest.

As the final minute ticked away, the gap had shrunk to less than 1k but in the end it was WxC who took the win, “that giant lead we had at the beginning really carried us to the end, “BA NA NA was thankful to his team for not capitulating in the final minutes of the match and gave a special thanks to 3RIS for keeping Lannister mine for so long, when they needed it the most.

Ur Candy and b3nni looked upset but they knew the mistakes they made were the reason they lost, “if we hadn’t made so many mistakes, this match was as good as ours, “b3nni didn’t know what lessons they could learn from this defeat as the mistakes were all down to nerves, something that would only happen in a final. “We played well but we gave them too much at the start,” Ur Candy already playing the mistakes in his head as he spoke the final words of the match.

3RIS looked at his team with great pride, he had worked so hard to get to this point and to finally see his dream come true and the icing on the cake was, it was him who pushed his team to victory. WxC had triumphed, but both teams knew this was a match that would be remembered as one of the greatest to ever bless Westeros. 

Translate