Get

Details page

Alliance Conquest; Season 19-Round 4; SFu vs EdF

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 09/15/2024 07:38
Translate

Alliance Conquest

SFu vs EdF

The 19th season is behind us, and the ultimate competition is about to end. But now we will recall one of the rounds. It was the fourth round, a match between my SFu and EdF. The fight for the third victory in that season, since both alliances had a score of 2 wins and 1 loss until then.

Let's first get to know the alliances and their path to the fourth round. First for our opponent, EdF-Engelder Fisternis, a union stationed at kingdom number 419. Currently, the power of the alliance is 118b, identical to what we have. But the numbers and power are a little different compared to that time. The strongest player and their leader is Subrio, whose army type is spearmen. I don't know their path to the 4th round, I only know what score they had. Back then, when I was preparing tactics for that match, I generally didn't know much about that alliance. I saw that they were well filled, with only a few free places, but that their turnout in the Alliance Conquest matches was low, of 50-60 players. As for my SFu, we also had a result of 2 wins and 1 loss. We had victories in the first 2 rounds against PHR and EXc, but then in the third round we lost against HD!. Since we lost the match in the third round, we also wanted to win in the new one. To get back on the winning track. Since every victory encourages all players of the alliance.

Let the fight begin

The ratio of participants was 82:53 in favor of SFu, these are the average numbers of both alliances during the Alliance Contest season. As for me, there was no big preparation before the match, I had a hof bonus as well as a Lord Commander title and a lv60 lord bonus. I was assigned to run on the opponent's Outpost in the first opening of the castles. In fact, I gave myself that task, mostly me preparing the plans for my alliance for events ^^

In the first run it was 2:2, they took the castles closest to them, Mother and Outpost, and we Warrior and our Outpost. Beha and pikaboooo were the fastest from our side, from theirs, GKY ALTUN and red Dragon 300. We decided to immediately attack the Temple of the Mother, with over 10 rallies, I was one of the players who started the rallies.

Parallel to that, EdF tried a rally on our Warrior. But there were only 3 of them, and they were accompanied by Subrio's solo attacks.The Temple of the Mother had only 20 armies inside before the attack, reinforcements were slow. And the castle was easily conquered. VladanSRB gave the last hit and captured it.

in the meantime, the Ports opened up, the race was also tied this time -1:1. We theirs, and they this one close to us. While there was a port chase, some of our players took advantage of this and solo raided the Outpost guarded by GKY ALTUN, I also tried one solo attack. PluX was the fastest for Port from EdF, and Uhtred from SFu. After that, Rainmaker takes out GYK with a solo attack, we also captured the Outpost, now we hold everything except one Port.

SFu tried a hard swap to Port, we wanted to replace Uhtred with a stronger player, but we weren't fast enough, the opponent saw that and sent the fastest among them. GYK ALTUN was now in Port. The good thing was that we were already familiar with his qualities, so we knew that even with solo attacks we could move him from there. But first, of course, we waited for the opening of the center, i.e. Casterly Rock. Their port was awaited by Casterly, but we attacked the Port near us with rallies just before the center appeared. Wareblade took Port for SFu.

At that point, we seem to easily conquer anything the opponent holds. EdF was fast in the race for CR, but we took Port from them, HeMera did it. The only thing that was good for them was the elimination points of their strongest player, Subrio soloed with spear strikes our castles, attacked our cavelry types of players, HeMera first of all, but also tried Beha and VladanSRB. The opponent did not give up, they attacked both with solo strikes and rallies, sometimes they managed to capture something, sometimes we did a perfect reinforcement, so they couldn't. Certainly whatever they would have taken, we would have taken back immediately after that. Thus, in the middle of the match, the biggest fights were for Port and Outpost from their side, at one point even I was sitting in Outpost, but I didn't stay long, Subrio managed to put me away very easily, though this time with a rally. As time went on, the advantage of the score in our favor was increasing, it seems that mines will not decide the winner this time. When the bubbles disappeared from the players' castles, fatal blows followed from both sides. In this fight, of course, we fared better. Not so much because there were many more of us, or because we have stronger players, but because we constantly hold the Temple of the Mother. Believe it or not, the race for the mines was identical as before, with a score of 1:1. Trevers was the fastest of the SFu players. With a rally, we immediately attacked the enemy's mine, which was held by Com Sheridan.

Dark Pegasus has captured the mine. with both mines the lead grew even faster. Now the main question was, what will we do after we reach 80k points. Because the opponent fought bravely until the last moment, we decided to disband after reaching 80k points. They deserved every point. We won, but I would also like to congratulate them on a fair and good game. I believe that they are also satisfied, the way they played, they certainly gained a new experience, which will mean a lot to them in the next matches. Personally for me, this is another good game, with the third victory, one part of this season has been fulfilled, now we move on and eagerly await new battles.

That would be all about this match. It was nice to remember this fantastic round. It's also nice to see you all again, since I've been gone for a while, see you in some new adventures soon!

Translate