More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Margaret I

Press Officer
Article Publish : 07/12/2024 01:15
Translate
Edited by moratia at 07/16/2024 02:17

Hey everyone, I'm PO PandaMoratia. In today's article, we will delve into The Immortal Margaret I. We'll review the immortal's skill and exclusive artifact, and explore potential immortal and skill pairings. Lastly, I'll share my insights on her role in the current meta.

History : 

Margaret I was the Queen of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden (which included Finland) from the late 1380s until her death. She was known as a wise, energetic, and capable leader, earning the nickname "Semiramis of the North." She was also known as "Lady King" by her subjects. Margaret was born at Søborg Castle as the youngest daughter of Valdemar IV of Denmark.

In 1363, Margaret married Haakon VI, and in 1370, they had a son, Olaf. After the deaths of her husband and son, Margaret was proclaimed the queen of the Scandinavian kingdoms. She worked to unite Scandinavia into one single entity to resist the Hanseatic League. Although her grandnephew Eric of Pomerania eventually succeeded her, Margaret continued to be the sole ruler in all but name until her death. This marked the beginning of a Dano-Norwegian union that lasted for more than four centuries.

While Margaret was criticized by some Norwegian and Swedish historians for favoring Denmark and being too autocratic, she was generally highly regarded in Norway and respected in Denmark and Sweden. She was also seen in a negative light in contemporary religious chronicles due to her conflicts with the Church to promote royal power. Margaret is known in Denmark as Margrethe I to distinguish her from her successor Margrethe II.

Concept : 

Margaret I is a Water Range Bowman Immortal. Her ability inflicts damage to the enemy team in the fan-shaped area in front of her (damage rate 500%), if the target is affected by the Chill effect, the skill will deal an additional physical damage (damage rate 300%), if the target is affected by the Silence effect, the physical damage they deal is reduced by 20% for 6 seconds.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I believe that this artifact is of low value. The exclusive artifact triggers when her ultimate skill is cast while the opponent is under a silence that she cannot inflict herself. Then, the opponent's damage dealing reduction is increased from 6 to 9 seconds.. As for the stats, I would prioritize obtaining a main attribute of Physical Attack % and aim for "Iron Fist" as a special attribute.

Skills : 

As a ranged bowmen damage dealer, all the classic batteries of damaging skills work very well on her. There isn't really any specific skill that has a special synergy with her, and nothing really stands out aside from Fighting Master to protect her from control. She has a very low Energy regen and cannot really afford to miss any ultimate proc.

Best friends : 

Margaret I is a friendly personality who forms a special relationship with three of her Water teammates. This bond provides her with Chill and Silence abilities that are essential for her effectiveness. The first teammate is Attila, who can funnel damage into the same fan-shaped area as Margaret and has a chance to Silence the opponent. For her backliner duo, you will need to choose between Dido and Artemisia, both of whom provide Chill. Dido focuses more on defense by disabling the opponent team, while Artemisia is more offensive, enabling your team to deal more damage. Personally, I would choose Artemisia as the best pairing.

Conclusion : 

The character is rarely used, mostly because almost everyone had Merlin built before she was released. She remains a strong alternative main damage dealer for a Water build, catering to those who prefer a Physical approach over Magical. Her main weakness that needs to be accounted for is her low energy regeneration, which can be punishing if not properly managed.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia, member of the Ydvia Alliance [ANA]rchy. Press Officers are players with the role of journalist in the game. We are not developers, members of the support team, or GTArcade/YooZoo employees.

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate