GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Review] Server Sleuth: Summary and Analysis of Servers 166 Through 170 in Infinity Kingdom

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 04/25/2024 11:38
Translate

💠Introduction

What’s up, folks? Welcome to my edition of Server Sleuths where I’m going to take a look at each server, five servers at a time, to give you all the details from their rankings and Legion of Frostborne(LoF) efforts to their world chat and activeness. Players are always looking for new servers to jump to and scout for LoF so I hope to provide some information on servers so you don’t have to make accounts for those you’re not interested in. Space Portals are an expensive investment so this can serve as a guide for you to determine which server may best suit your playstyle. I will also be updating the server rankings on the Infinity Kingdom Discord Community as we go along. In this article, we’ll take a look at servers 166 through 170.

💠Table of Contents

• Server 166
  • Server 167
  • Server 168
  • Server 169
  • Server 170
  • Summary

💠Server 166

Server 166 is a fairly dead server that belongs to the green faction alliance Green Zone Army(GZA). GZA holds 45 players with a total of 35 million power. The alliance has 45 players but most, if not all, are inactive. The top five are, from weakest to strongest, 253k, 298k, 344k, 356k, and 380k. All, but one, runs Water marches. The top player also belongs to a different alliance. A few of the leaders in GZA are still casually playing but the majority are silent. 166 only managed to retain a few cities in their inaugural LoF season and has not gotten any faction points since. They don’t have enough players or the strength to take any cities from gnomes. There isn’t a migration limit set but no players are looking to migrate to the dead server anyways. It was part of the migration event as a relocating server so the remaining active players will likely have already left.

💠Server 167

Server 167 was a destination server during the migration event, but it didn’t seem to have helped much. They could have just as easily been a relocating server as well. The blue-colored server is led by 167 unity(BRG). BRG holds 51 players with a total of about 77 million power. The top five players are between 447k and 518k with most of them fielding Water and Earth elements. Two players are above 500k, but there are only eight players above 400k. 167 won their last two LoF seasons with at least one Citadel and it even claimed Ymir in the most recent season. The migration limit is set at 2.5 million power but the alliance has no issue finishing COR to crown kings. Despite the lack of firepower beyond the top eight players, BRG has fairly good results that demonstrate their diligence. It’s a considerable server for players looking for a small yet fairly successful server.

💠Server 168

Server 168 is yet another dead server in this batch. The blue server is home to Heavens Hero’s(HALO). HALO has 107 players with a total of 57 million power. Despite housing all these players, I suspect most, if not all, of the players are inactive. The total alliance power is low. HALO doesn’t even have control of all the Capitals and cities with the best buffs. The top five range between 219k and 316k power. In the current patch, there are enough ways to get power that players below 400k are likely not playing anymore. Most of the top five are using Water marches with free-to-play immortals. 168 hasn’t gotten any LoF cities in three seasons, unsurprisingly. It’s not a wonder why the server was a relocating server in the migration event. The migration limit is set at three million power but I doubt anyone would want to join to try to revive the server so I would advise every player to skip 168. I could almost see the tumbleweeds floating along in the chats.

💠Server 169

Server 169 is a two-colored server that was also a destination server. The server is co-led by the Ydvia alliance DMR and the Vitas alliance MAOU. DMR has 64 players with a total of 75 million power while MAOU has 52 players with a total of 78 million power. The top five players are between 461k and 540k with three fielding Earth variants and two using Water marches. All five players are in MAOU. The strongest player in DMR is ranked 8. It would be beneficial for both alliances if they decided to merge. The extra Capitals and city buffs would make the active members slightly stronger. 169 is similar to 167 but is a little stronger. There are two players above 500k and 16 players above 400k. Prior to losing their two most recent LoF seasons, 169 won two in a row with Ymir so 169 is not too dissimilar to 167 in that aspect either. The server doesn’t always complete COR but there isn’t a migration limit so anyone can come and go. While 169 may not win every season, they match against other small servers fairly well. The issue might be their reluctance to merge.

💠Server 170

Lastly, Server 170 is one of the super servers and one of the few three-faction servers left in the game. Imperial Knights(IMPK) rules blue with 149 players and a total of 517 million power. A lot of the members came from Server 78’s IMPK after the server’s downfall. HellHounds(HOWL) controls the red faction with 149 players and a total of 448 million power. Many of its players came from Server 52. Finally, Sexy as Fck(SF) leads green with 149 players and a total of 533 million power. Its main members are a mix of native players and Server 57’s NGU. The top five range from 621k to 694k with all of them having multiple Chaos immortals. There are 13 players above 600k and over 200 players that are above 500k.

The server won three out of their last five LoF seasons, losing only to Server 56 in the other two seasons. They should be able to hold their own against any other super server aside from Servers 38 and 56. SF is also coming off an IBL championship win where they defeated other powerhouses such as Server 38’s SSQ, AoW, and Server 73’s BUNS. IMPK ranked 18 and HOWL ranked 50 in Season 4. They are competitive in all inter and intra-server events so they are worth a look for anyone seeking a winning server with lots of spenders and Chaos users.

💠Summary

Servers 166 and 168 are among some of the most inactive servers in the game so I would skip those entirely. Servers 167 and 169 are extremely similar in their strength and success. Server 170 will offer the most competitive edge in all aspects of the game as they are likely ranked somewhere between third and fifth in terms of server strength.

What other facts about servers would you like to see? Let me know in the comments below!

💠References

Version 2.6.8

💠Related Links

Infinity Kingdom Official Website

PC

iOS

Android

#infinitykingdom #serversleuth #166 #167 #168 #169 #170

Translate