GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[PLAYER GUIDE] Expedition Beyond and Refinement (Part 2)

Advanced Guides
Article Publish : 09/17/2020 23:01
Translate
Edited by handoftheking at 12/08/2020 22:07

*Special thanks to bubbleboix from K12 for contributing his game guide to us!

*Notice: This is a long gameplay guide and may take you 10 minutes to read.

After clearing the ten stages you will havesome Green Gems and 5 yellow Gem

This green and yellow gems are a critical partof refinement which can be found in the blacksmith

As you can see from the picture above I have270 green gems that can be used to upgrade a specific gear in the refinement.There are 8 gears each with 4 different stats. Here is the list of stats thatare available in refinement.

Each gear slot will have 4 random statsassigned to it, always choose the slot with the most stats that you would liketo refine.

GreenGem

For me, it was my necklace slot 4

I am gearing my refinement towards combatstats, so having free total attack and enemy attack reduction with cav healthis ideal, I will send my green diamonds to upgrade the stats in the slot

Using 240 green diamonds to upgrade the stats.In the new research tree called refinement

Doing this research will enable me to upgrademy accessory beyond grey to green, going further down the tree will enable youto hit blue, purple and orange.

Giving an increase stats for total attack andreduction and research and cav health is very good considering that this dailyis for free and rewards people who actively log in for now.

YellowGem

The Yellow Gem isimportant for changing stats for the gear to something you desire, I am makingmy refinement combat focus and any bow, fort attack is useless for me.

My leg slot has bowmen attack andfortification attack bonus which I do not want or like, clicking on therefresh button  I can change fortification attack to somethingdesirable that I want at the cost of a yellow diamond,

After using 5 yellow gems I managed to get infdefense.

This is something desirable, these changesare random and more yellow gem increases the chance of getting desired combatstats.

Total attack and health would be awesome and Iwould be really lucky to roll that. Keep in mind changing stats does not affectthe progress, let say my bar is half full changing it from fort attack to infdense will not affect the bar progression!.

Always cater your desired stats to what youare trying to do in game.

PVP = total attack total def total health,inf cav spear

PVE = motivation endurance

Castle grow = research , construction

Castle def = bow and fort

Using yellow gems to get desired stats for your goals and using green gems isthe goal of the refinement feature!

I hope this helps with breaking the refinementtree and happy refining and hope you get lucky!!!

Additional credits go to the king of the mulletMantannar of k34 for providing the stats! >>

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pEQKJwiOlDiWbxoE4yPk6bXU4SvzS9Hz4em-nqegyjQ/edit#gid=0

P.S.: This was first published on 2020-03-16.

Translate