Dear Players, G Points are going to be updated to GT Points.
GT points are points rewards for some active behaviors of GTarcade users on the GTA platform, which can be used for Points Store redemption, participation in activities and so on.
There are three ways to earn GT points:
1. Complete tasks: There are mainly novice tasks, daily tasks and game tasks. You can get corresponding rewards after completing the tasks;
2. Participate in events: The more events you participate; the more rewards you will get;
3. Recharge: You will get 1 GT point by every US$0.01 recharged.
GT points can be used for:
1. Points Store redemption: You can redeem game packs, game peripherals, and participate in lucky draws;
2. Participation in activities: Participate in numerous platform activities and get more rewards.
1. GT points expire at the end of the month after 12 months from the date of receipt. When you use GT points, the honor points closest to the expiration date will be used first;
2. GT points are limited to this account and cannot be transferred;
3. You can check the details of GT points at Personal Center-My Points.
[IMPORTANT] What’s new？
1. From September 8, all your G Points will be transferred into GT Points.
2. GT Points expire at the end of the month after 12 months from the date of receipt. The receipt date of all the G points you have now will be marked as September 10, which means they will expire on September 30, 2021. So please use them as soon as possible.
3. You will get 1 GT Point by every US$0.01 recharged.
Now, there are a few high-value packs available in LoA III and GoTWiC Points Store. Check it out.