GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Game Mechanic : Drastic Action

Guide
Article Publish : 06/15/2024 20:12
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about the mechanic behind the Tower of Knowledge (later ToK) skill Drastic Action.

We will see what the skill does, who’s immortal it is best to use it on and some good pairing that work well with this skill. I’ll end with my thoughts overall on the skill and its place in the current meta.

Drastic Action is a premium Legendary skill available in the Tower of Knowledge. Be careful with Legendary skill, it doesn’t require soulstone to level it up but more skill shards, 5/10/15/20/30/40/60 + 60 to unlock the skill for a total of 240 skill stones to unlock and max it up.

Concept : 

After the battle starts, every 6 seconds, you have a 60% chance to deal Physical Damage to the enemy with the lowest HP (Damage rate 600%) reducing the healing they receive by 50% for 6 seconds. If the target HP is below 70% the damage happens again !.

Drastic Action doesn’t sit at the top of the Physical Damage Damage dealt but keep in mind this is on a single target. And if the condition is met, it ranks easily first in Single Target Damage done with almost two times more damage than the second.

Best use on ?

The skill can only be used on Attack and Range Immortal. There isn’t really any Immortal that does better with this skill than another, it is just a very heavy single target standalone skill.

Good combinaison : 

You ideally want to reach the 70% Threshold to trigger the condition’s extra damage of the skill. For that reason this skill is extremely deadly on a Shadow march, Melanthios immediately putting a target low enough to trigger it. Very high Single Target damage dealers like Alexander also do very well with this skill by very quickly offering you a target of choice. The last combo that comes to my mind is not the most obvious one but does perform really well, its Sniper. Sniper will start at full power and remain at it until the target goes below 50% at which point Drastic Action will be at full power. You even have both at max capacity from 70% to 50% for a very quick backline kill.

Conclusion : 

A very expensive but devastating skill to have. King of Single Target game mode such as Spider and Chaos Beast, it is also pretty decent in player versus player where you can engineer quick execution with it. For a Legendary skill it is not as big a game changer as Infinite Firepower as an example. The heal cutting is a nice addition to the skill, especially in a meta where we see double Healer support march pretty often.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia currently officer of the Ydvia Alliance [ANA]rchy.

Press Officers are players with the role of journalist in the game. We are not Developper, members of the support team or GTArcade/YooZoo employees.

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate