More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Darius

Guide
Article Publish : 06/21/2024 01:48
Translate
Edited by moratia at 06/21/2024 03:46

Hi everyone, I’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article, we will talk about The Immortal Darius. We will review the immortal skill and exclusive artifact, and we will also study which immortal and skill pairings can be done. Finally, I will go over my thoughts regarding this immortal and where I believe he fits in the current meta..

Concept : 

Darius is a Lightning Attack Spearman Immortal. His mechanic is to deal physical damage to the entire opponent team (damage rate of 360%) and has a 30% chance to reduce their physical damage by 30% (with an additional 30% reduction on the first cast of this skill in each battle) for a few seconds.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I value it highly. The exclusive artifact increases the chance to trigger the damage reduction to 45%, which is 50% more than the base chance. For the stats, I would aim to get a Physical Attack % as the main attribute and Surge as the special attribute.

Skills : 

As a frontliner attack immortal, all the usual array of physical damage skills work very well. However, keep in mind that he is in the frontline and may need some defensive tools to remain alive.

Fighting Will: Classic on frontliner attack immortals, allowing him to buy time and deal damage simultaneously. It can set up a stormeye conditional effect if paired with Hammurabi.

Life Link: Provides some defense and damage at the same time.

Toxin Barrier: Continues the idea of combining defensive tools and damage.

Adrenaline Rush: Increases the physical damage reduction uptime and damage.

Physical Shield: Can be necessary against heavy physical damage dealers like Alexander.

Best friends : 

Darius is not highly flexible. His kit, with the double effect on the first cast, really fits the lightning playstyle to kill in the first two rotations. His best companions will be Hammurabi, Genghis Khan, and Tokugawa for a full lightning setup. He could find a place in a fire march instead of Hippolyta if you want to avoid the double Shieldman frontline.

He can stack up the debuff required by the Lightning Dragon Taranis pretty quickly if you get lucky on the first ultimate, which may be a source of inconsistency to keep in mind.

A piece of History : 

Darius, commonly known as Darius the Great, was a Persian ruler who served as the third King of Kings of the Achaemenid Empire, reigning from 522 BCE until his death in 486 BCE. He ruled the empire at its territorial peak. Despite facing several rebelion through his reign, he quelled each of them and managed to organize the empire in multiple provinces. He introduced a uniform monetary system and standard weights and measures. He also undertook many construction projects across his entire empire. 

Conclusion : 

Darius is not necessarily all flashy and shiny, but he definitely gets the job done and gets it done well. He is very solid and completes a Lightning March that aims to kill in the first two rotations. I personally prefer this solution to the double tank we often see in a Lightning lineup, which can fall short in damage and end up dragging the fight into an uncomfortably long match.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia, currently an officer of the Ydvia Alliance [ANA]rchy. Press Officers are players with the role of journalist in the game. We are not developers, members of the support team, or GTArcade/YooZoo employees.

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate