GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Cleopatra

Guide
Article Publish : 06/14/2024 23:57
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about The Immortal Cleopatra.

We will review the immortal skill and exclusive artifact and we will also study which immortal and skill pairing can be done. Finally i will go over my thoughts rewarding this immortal and where i believe he fits in the current meta.

Concept : 

Cleopatra is an Earth Mage Bowman Immortal, her mechanic is to deal magical damage to the entire opponent team (Damage Rate 300%) and reduce the dealt magical damage of the 2 enemy targets with the highest magical attacks by 35% for 6 seconds.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I value it as High. The Exclusive Artifact increases the duration of the magical damage reduction to 9 seconds which is 50% more uptime than the base duration. It is also a fairly easy Exclusive Artifact to collect since it’s in the Throne of Supreme’s shop. For the stats, i would aim to get a Critical Rate % main attribute and Annihilation as special.

Skills : 

Has a Mage Immortal, all the usual batteries of Magical damage skills work very well. We can however increase her support mechanic

Heavy Lifter : With a high energy regen, Cleopatra can make good use of this skill which will also give her more Support mechanics.

Spell Disintegrator : Damage and Enabling mechanics.

Storm Strike/Heavenly Thunder : A bit niche but can be worth it if you run Berserk in the march for an Alexander as example.

Armageddon : If you run a heavy Defensive Earth march and expect to reach the 50 seconds mark.

Best friends : 

Cleopatra is fragile and really needs the help of the Defensive immortal Earth can offer like Charles, Yi SunShin or Pakal. She can be flexible into a double mage march, we often see her paired with Wu in fire in early game with good success.

Conclusion : 

A must have in the early game for Earth users, she usually doesn’t last all the way to the endgame. Her lack of survivability and overall damage is the main reason why Cleopatra fell off in the endgame compared to other options like Himiko and Loki who simply have more to offer to the march.

The big popularity of the Wind/Earth Hybrid march also helped pushing her out of the meta but she remains a very solid immortal, easy to build and max out. In the early to mid game, she can surprise a lot of players with very steady good results.

She still is a very solid counter to Magic damage dealer and we should keep that in mind if some new content is added to the game where this specific need could arise.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia currently officer of the Ydvia Alliance [ANA]rchy.

Press Officers are players with the role of journalist in the game. We are not Developper, members of the support team or GTArcade/YooZoo employees.

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate