More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

The Invasion of K324 - Part two

General Discussion Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 05/26/2022 20:36
Translate

Hello everyone and welcome back.

For those of you who have not read part one of this invasion story, here is a link to that:

https://forum.gtarcade.com/topic/61212

After the first contact with the players of K324, we are now getting more comfortable in their kingdom, and we have chosen the King’s landing as our hive.

And by today we have figured out who is the most dangerous of us all, it is none other than UltiMayhem. He is a relentless killing machine, he does not sleep, he does not rest and if you see an unbubbled target anywhere on the map, you can bet he is going to be there and hitting it.

As most of us are just sitting there and waiting to find some targets to hit or for someone in K324 to rally us or fight us, we see attacking UltiMayhem people as soon as they drop bubble. It seems like he can sense it somehow. 

We start day two of the invasion with UltiMayhem continuing to hit S2V, FUK, and unb players. His first victim of the day was Legolas 777(S2V).

As the fight in K324 goes on, more people from BC! join us there. Our latest reinforcement is Theremin, who joins the fight without any delay, as he starts attacking players as soon as he arrives in K324.

His first target is K0rWin from the alliance J&I, which seems like an alt alliance with only 1.9B power. Their hive is at Moat Callin.

As Theremin is porting around and attacking some players (without much success I might add, since most players are bubbled or have already been attacked by UltiMayhem. ), suddenly to our surprise a hero from K324 rises and he decides to fight back. The hero is called DEATHX from FUK alliance. He ports next to Theremin and without hesitation he attacks him.

Unfortunately for DEATHX, his attack is not successful, and he loses more than he has killed. And to be fair that is a risk any player would take by attacking a 500M+ player. Despite his loss, he does not give, as he is brave and valiant. He attacks ManoWarx next and this time he wins, however, he does not manage to kill any of ManoWarx ‘s troops, as they are only wounded.

These attacks will not be unpunished as UltiMayhem sees this and goes for a blockade, but as fate would have it, DEATHX ports out at the exact time that the blockade is used. So he is blockaded somewhere but for BC! people to rally him, they need to find him first and they need to do it fast. Despite their efforts, they cannot find DEATHX in time and he escapes the killing machine of BC!, UltiMayhem!

UltiMayhem continues his attacks and wherever he goes, he leaves behind a lot of dead bodies. Tiara olia falls victim when his coordination is shared in the alliance chat and UltiMayhem catches up to him.

Hours later, DEATHX announces that he is done fighting for the FUK alliance, as he has seen no support from them to fight back the invaders and while he tried to fight us, his alliance did nothing to support him. He is frustrated and he just leaves FUK. Is this real or is this some kind of mischievous plan to mislead us? I cannot say for sure, but I guess we will figure it out eventually.

Later that day, it was time for an SoW match for BC! and as the players were getting ready, everything seemed calm for the time being in K324. Shortly after the match, UltiMayhem found another target in the S2V hive.

I still don’t know how he finds them so fast; it amazes me!

An hour later, as I was about to log off for the day, I scouted the kingdom one last time and I found a target, not a big one, but still, something for me to attack. With all these hunters in BC!, it is hard to find a target!

The second day of our invasion ended with a surprise for me when I saw the following message in the alliance chat, before logging out.

And then to be sure, I checked the logs and there he was:

A new fighter has joined our team, welcome aboard DEATHX, and let’s have some fun.

Another day has gone by and many troops have fallen in K324, and as always UltiMayhem keeps watch in King’s Landing, and if you are by any chance at any time unbubbled, he will come for you! 

Stay tuned as this invasion is far from over (hopefully) and I will keep you updated.

Thank you all.

Translate