GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

The Invasion of K324 - Part one

General Discussion Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 05/25/2022 23:29
Translate

Today started like any other day in GOTWIC for me, I was doing the dailies in the game, having some fun, and minding my own business. All of a sudden, I heard rumors that some of our new friends, with whom we had the pleasure of playing in the UC B league, are thinking of an invasion later today. 

As the day turned into night, the rumors became loud whispers, and suddenly, I was told it was time. It was time to join BC! and port to the kingdom that we were going to invade. 

BC! is an active alliance in events and in PvPs. They are the champions of seasons ten and eleven of Ultimate Conquest.

They have many great players like UltiMayhem, KraKeNShroom, Lord Betray, Doru and the list goes on.

Which kingdom we will invade, you may ask. Well, the lucky kingdom was kingdom 324. And before we introduce the invading players, let’s take a closer look at K324.

The three main alliances in this kingdom are FUK, unb, and S2V. K324 is mostly controlled by the alliance FUK.

Alliance FUK is located right at the King’s landing, and it is a 34B alliance with 89 members and some strong players such as NellaFantasi (2.6B), AssAssiN (1.2B), DEATHX (1.2B), O B E R Y N (950M), Jarl Borg (948M), and mariner37(1.3B).

On the other side of the King’s landing in K324, we have the alliance S2V. They do not control any castles, however, they are the third most powerful alliance in this kingdom, with almost 26B power.

S2V alliance is in the southwest of the King’s Landing. They also have some strong players like SkyStory(1.2B), PHOENIXKING(968M), korean man(865M), nabzzak(1B), and nubzook(928M).

Back to the story. After it was decided that it is time to jump to K324, first the big players went, so the smaller ones can jump cheaper.

Now it’s time to get familiar with the invaders. We have UltiMayhem, KraKeNShroom, tyranic, diver, Antheiaa, yonata, ManoWarx, Stonehawk, Midoriya, Gubbelino, William VIII, and PatrikJane (me).

Right after their jump into K324, the invaders ported to King’s landing and without losing time, UltiMayhem started a rally on mariner37(1.3B). People ported one after another in the ‘Great City Special Area’ of King’s landing and they joined the rally, while most of them also zeroed their castle so they don’t lose troops if attacked.

As I was late to the party, I did not have time to change gears, etc, so I decided to port a bit further out and join the rally from there.

Minutes later, just before the rally was launched, mariner37(1.3B) bubbled. We were all disappointed as we thought maybe there would be a fight, however, we did also expect this, so we overcame our disappointment and looked for other targets. For a couple of minutes, everyone was just porting around and solo any targets they could find. As we were giving up hope of seeing any action today, something unexpected happened. We found a target in the S2V hive. An exceptionally good target if you ask me, nabzzak(1B) with 19M troops, was unubbled and in gathering gear. 

As the scout report was shared in the alliance chat, everyone dropped whatever they were doing and they ported to the S2V hive to join UltiMayhem’s rally.

After a couple of minutes, the rally finally launched, and it hit nabzzak hard.

Here is a short video of this rally:

https://youtu.be/fIJR3rFEJoU

Unfortunately, he almost lost 10M troops in one hit and shortly after that he was zeroed by KraKeNShroom and ManoWarx.

It was in the middle of the rally that another big account in the S2V hive unbubbled. But we waited until the first rally was finished and then we started another rally on this player.

This time it was diver who initiated the rally. When the five minutes were up (the rally time) everyone was eager and hopeful for the rally to hit and for the player to not bubble. The rally did hit in a matter of seconds and nubzook lost a lot of troops.

I think you can all guess what happened next. Yes, he was soloed and zeroed, unfortunately.

He dropped almost 280M power.

BC! Players showed K324 that they mean business and they are here to PvP. Since there were no targets to rally, they dispersed and some of them found targets to hit.

As time went by, our presence is known to most of the players in the kingdom and the tension is rising, you can feel it in the world chat. In the meanwhile, some of us still found some targets to hit.

After a couple of hours and no action, as I was getting ready to call it a night, I saw a shared scout report. King Sunda (343M) with 6M troops. In a matter of seconds,, KrakeNShroom, ported next to him and hit him.

Moments later, QueenSunda, another player in the FUK hive, unbubbled. And this time UltiMayhem was faster, and he got to her first.

What a tragic story for the couple, KingSunda and QueenSunda, as they got zeroed only seconds after each other. 

We have reached the end of the first day of our invasion, but this is just the end of the beginning and as BC! Players are celebrating their first victory on K324, and the residents of this kingdom will have time to come up with a plan to defend their kingdom against the invaders. Will they be successful? Can they repel the invader? I really don’t know, but so far, their strong players have not been active, and I hope we see more action in the next few days. So, stay tuned, as I will share our journey with you in my next stories.

Thank you all.

Translate