
Still on the road, I crossed Westeros from one side to the other like the wind. Lurking through the forest, I watched some kingdoms, trying to find a new victim, a player full of troops who forgot to update their bubble and feed my army.
We have already been away from home for a few weeks. Every time I look back, my army seems smaller. The good thing is that I can invade more kingdoms with just one scroll. The problem is that I cannot fight a massive army because I don’t have enough troops.

As I was walking, someone stopped me and said that she had good news. I did not expect anything good from her; I had never seen that face before. He was strange; he wore a dark hood, his face was as pale as snow, and his eyes were as blue as the sky. His thin voice and long fingernails made me believe that he was a witch.
“I have been watching you since your first day, my lord. Someone you are looking for is waiting for you, but you do not seem to have enough men, do you? I will give you some advice: look at Kingdom 321, and you will find what you are looking for.”

The Seven Gods had given me a gift. However, I did not know if I was prepared for it. Ever since I discovered that spaccopoco is an infantry player, I have been watching him every single day. His three billion power indicates a wall with millions and millions of troops, which is a perfect target for a cavalry hunter.
I was heading in another direction, but I changed my plans. I ordered one of my men to go there and scout spaccopoco’s castle and bring me information as quickly as possible.

I mounted my horse, and we went up the hill to get a better view of spaccopoco’s castle. From a distance, I could see that his army was enormous. The war cries as they trained new battle tactics were practically deafening.
I managed to detect around 30 million T4 troops and an infantry formation leading that army. I had the strength to take him down, but I did not have enough troops. Even though I was clearly stronger than him, each attack would cost me a large number of lives, which I would have no way to replace unless I trained new troops, but there would not be enough time.
While I still had time, I thought about all the possibilities, and then I came to the conclusion that I would have to lose that great opportunity. However, I knew someone who could take advantage of it: Sup Mestre P. As soon as he received my message, he replied, saying that he was available.
I was very frustrated because I was going to lose a great opportunity once again... It is part of the job, I guess.

Before he jumped there, I warned him that I had attacked and zeroed one of their members the previous week and that Rixar Snow had blockaded me. However, he did not attack.
Sup knew the risks, but he was confident. While he was preparing to jump, I watched the movement around, and at any sign of resistance, I would tell him to stop the attacks.
The first hit was brutal. I thought spaccopoco would show more resistance, but Sup’s powerful cavalry melted his army, eliminating 12 million troops and earning an impressive 32 million merit, while losing only 129 thousand troops.

It was taking too long for him to launch the second attack, which made me believe that the result had been a disaster.
And after 20 seconds, he finally attacked again, eliminating 14 million troops and earning another 29 million merit. Sup had everything under control; tNt was not reacting, and one of their main members was evaporating. I told him to try to be faster this time. spaccopoco was online, and if he switched to battle mode or used his bubble, Sup would lose a lot of merit.

The third attack was devastating. The total was more than 1.5 billion power reduced and 41 million troops eliminated. spaccopoco’s armored wall was not holding against Sup’s army and dragons.
Sup Mestre P was ready to launch the fourth attack, which would eliminate the rest of the enemy army, but he noticed some movement in King’s Landing, so he was forced wait a little.
It did not even take ten seconds for the worst to happen.

Spaccopoco was bubbled, saving and protecting what little remained of his troops. Sup was a little frustrated. He wanted to capture spaccopoco’s Lord and take him as a prisoner. But it was not a problem. He had earned a little over 85 million merit, and fewer than 5 million troops were still left. And even though the mission was incomplete, the damage had been done.
tNt had lost one of their main players at one of the worst possible moments, right before the start of the new Alliance Conquest season, and one more time… they did not react.





