GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Back in business!

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 10/06/2026 00:36
Translate

Hi to all, after a short period with almost no time to post i am back!

After the holidays, I fell back into my old habits. Scouting for castles and launching attacks, a simple enough task at first glance. But there are times when the hunter becomes the hunted, so you have to keep your eyes wide open; you never know when you might run into a bigger fish.
My story finds me in Kingdom 304, a place I’m eager to leave but before I go, a small target tempts me to drop my shield and strike.
2.3 million troops are nothing. I’m treating this attack as a mere warm-up for what’s to come.

I take flight and land in Kingdom 299, where attacking even a single castle is worth it for just one scroll. The KFr alliance dominates here and boasts some very skilled players, so I have to be careful even for a single attack. The target is small; I’m attacking without scouting to avoid raising any alarms. One hit, and the job is done. I’m gaining 3 million merit points effortlessly save for the risk of being spotted by their powerful players.
There isn't a single castle left here without a shield, and I don't have the luxury of waiting around because there are players on this server who are much stronger than me. Just when I least expected it having recently jumped from K304 to K299 it seems a few castles let their guard down after I left K304, and now I’ve got troops to slaughter! Throw me back into K304! :)
With just one scroll, we’re heading back to show them that letting their guard down even after we’ve left is a bad idea!
Three castles without shields are prime targets: they have mixed troops and commanders on the walls that lack synergy. What more could you ask for? Perhaps just more troops to slaughter. A few attacks, and those three castles are emptied out. Easy work, decent rewards though not extraordinary for three castles combined. Around 9.5 million Merit points.
Enough with K304 and i fly again. The next stop is K228, the leading alliance there counts a "whale"—King Goran—among its ranks. He is a highly skilled veteran player whom I absolutely must avoid. I need to be extremely careful with my movements, as a single attack from him would likely wipe out all my troops and could even result in my lord being captured in the very first strike.
I find two castles here without shields and prepare to attack. Geared up for battle and having scouted the targets, we move into action. The two castles hold mixed troops—totaling around 14 million with no synergy. So far, so good. Strike!
The first target is actually from King Goran's alliance. I’m hoping he isn't online so I can avoid getting zeroed. Things went well, the troops were killed and I got away without being counter-attacked.


The second target belongs to a player from the SIG alliance the one dominating the server. Things went more smoothly here because Goran couldn't see the attack coming directly, giving me time to teleport away after each strike. Everything played out in my favor, and the attacks on these two castles netted me around 23 million merit points. I am very satisfied with these attacks.
I won't linger here, as there's no reason to risk staying and there are no more targets to hit; instead, I’m turning my attention to another kingdom to continue my operations.

Kingdom 107 offers two unshielded targets in King's Landing, and the price of just a single scroll makes me jump over immediately without even analyzing whether the targets are worth it—the cost is as low as it gets. At the price of one scroll, hopping from kingdom to kingdom is a no-brainer.
The first target is a cavalry player, the commanders on the walls are all cavalry-focused but lack synergy and use mixed troops. It’s a very easy target—even if they *did* have synergy, my spearmen would still counter their cavalry effectively.
That force of nearly 900k infantry took out some of my spearmen since they counter my units but the outcome was exactly what I wanted. The castle was emptied, and I gained over 6 million merit points. I'm satisfied.

The second target is a mix of troops and soldiers, nothing that will put up any real resistance.
Two attacks, and the opponent is completely wiped out—stripped of both troops and resources. Yet, I earned fewer than 2 million merit points; the rewards for this attack were meager. This kingdom hasn't had any "whales" to keep me on my toes, but neither has it offered many extra targets to attack. It’s a laid-back server to play on, provided you have the patience to wait for opponents' shields to drop, without the constant fear of a whale destroying your troops and forcing you to stay bubbled.


This journey pauses here for now. The road to the rank of Prince earned me approximately 45 million merit points this time around. The opponents I encountered didn't inflict significant damage on my defenses; it was the "whales" on the server, those capable of striking hard, that caused me the most anxiety. But that is the joy of the game: the attacks that let you test your strength and gauge your standing regarding tactics and troops, identifying areas for improvement and development, and even the adrenaline rush of knowing you could be attacked.
Thank you to everyone who follows me and appreciates my stories. Stay tuned for new content!

Respectfully, yours, Pateanu!




Translate