
A good healer does more than restore troops. Keeping your team alive also means protecting Immortals between heals, reducing incoming damage and dealing with debuffs that interfere with recovery.
If I were building a healer in Infinity Kingdom, there are three skills I'd consider: Vitality Touch, Spring of Life and Purification.
These skills complement each other, but they serve different purposes. Let's look at what each one brings to a healing lineup, when I'd use it and whether it's worth investing in.
Vitality Touch: Keeping Your Team Alive

Vitality Touch is an S-tier skill in my Skill School series, and it's one of my first considerations when building a dedicated healer.
Every six seconds, it heals the allied Immortal who has lost the most health. At level 8, it has a Recovery Rate of 400%. The healed Immortal also receives a 10% increase to both Physical Defense and Magic Defense for 18 seconds.
What I particularly like about Vitality Touch is its targeting. Rather than healing a random ally, it prioritises whichever Immortal needs recovery the most.
On someone like Theodora, whose Ultimate already provides substantial team-wide healing, Vitality Touch adds another source of recovery between Ultimate casts. Zenobia is another option if you're looking to add more consistent healing to your lineup.
The additional Defense also helps prevent your most vulnerable Immortal from immediately losing the troops they've just recovered.
I'd particularly consider Vitality Touch when my frontline is struggling to survive long enough for my healer to use their Ultimate.
For the full mechanics, costs and Immortal pairings, see my Skill School: Vitality Touch episode.
Spring of Life: Making Every Heal More Valuable

Spring of Life also received an S tier in Skill School.
Unlike Vitality Touch, Spring of Life doesn't provide healing itself. Instead, it increases the amount of healing every Immortal in your lineup receives.
At level 8, that's a 25% increase in healing received. Whenever an Immortal receives healing, they also take 15% less damage for three seconds.
This is why I particularly like pairing Spring of Life with Vitality Touch.
Every time Vitality Touch heals an ally, Spring of Life increases that recovery and activates additional damage reduction.
And because Spring of Life is an Aura, its benefits apply to your entire lineup, not just the Immortal holding it.
There's also an important consideration when deciding where to equip it. Each Immortal can only have one Aura skill, so Spring of Life may be better equipped on another Support or Defense Immortal if your healer already has an important Aura.
I'd consider Spring of Life when my lineup already has reliable healing and I want to get more value from every recovery.
You can find the complete breakdown in my Skill School: Spring of Life episode.
Purification: When Healing Alone Isn't Enough

Purification received a B tier in Skill School, and it's the third skill I'd consider, particularly when facing opponents that rely on debuffs.
Every three seconds, Purification selects one random ally. If that ally has a removable debuff or abnormal state, the skill removes it. Otherwise, it heals them.
At level 8, that healing has a Recovery Rate of 160%.
The obvious benefit is dealing with effects like Wound, which can prevent your Immortals from receiving the healing they desperately need.
However, there are limitations.
Purification only selects one ally at a time, so it can struggle when multiple Immortals are affected or when enemies repeatedly apply debuffs. It also doesn't remove every negative effect.
That's why I'd treat Purification as additional support rather than a complete answer to debuff-heavy opponents.
For a healer like Theodora, it can provide another source of cleansing while contributing additional recovery whenever its selected ally has no debuffs.
I'd consider Purification when my team has enough healing but struggles to benefit from it because of enemy debuffs.
For more information about its limitations and how to check its effects in battle, watch my Skill School: Purification episode.
Which Three Would I Actually Equip?
These three skills cover several different problems a healing lineup can encounter. However, I wouldn't automatically equip all three on the same Immortal.
Vitality Touch provides targeted recovery and additional Defense for whichever ally is under pressure.
Spring of Life makes your existing healing more effective while adding damage reduction whenever recovery occurs.
Purification provides additional cleansing and recovery, particularly against opponents that rely on debuffs.
I'd start by deciding what my healer needs to accomplish, then distribute these skills across my lineup accordingly.
There's also the cost to consider. All three are premium Epic skills, and each requires 60 Ability Stones to unlock. In the Legendary Season covered by my Skill School episodes, that represents 1,020 Cinders per skill through the Triss Shop.
For F2P players, that's a considerable investment. I'd prioritise the skills that address problems my current lineup actually has rather than trying to obtain all three immediately.
Final Thoughts
A healer can't solve every problem simply by restoring more troops.
Vitality Touch, Spring of Life and Purification offer three different ways to improve your team's survivability. Which ones I'd use would depend on my healer, the rest of my lineup and the opponents I'm facing.
If you're considering any of these skills, I've covered each one individually in Skill School, including their mechanics, costs, pairings and overall ratings.
What are you currently running on your healer? Would you use all three of thes skills, or is there another combination you prefer?
Let me know in the comments.



![[Review] Elemental Bond for Dummies: An Event Guide in Infinity Kingdom](https://oss.gtarcade.com/forum/gif/2026-09-28/439967_19e3e98f-0337-4d78-8eda-dff74b653d58_141123.gif?x-oss-process=image/resize,w_150,h_150)
![[Review] Analysis of NG+ vs BUNS in IBL in Infinity Kingdom](https://oss.gtarcade.com/forum/gif/2026-09-28/439967_252bb122-c335-4d39-9f12-0995c83359e9_133208.gif?x-oss-process=image/resize,w_150,h_150)
![[Review] Player's Digest: Weekly Summary of Recent News and Events in Infinity Kingdom](https://oss.gtarcade.com/forum/gif/2026-09-27/439967_e3b80198-1523-47d7-bcf3-04581244dfb6_082804.gif?x-oss-process=image/resize,w_150,h_150)