GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Earth/Wind meta march : AlexChopChop

Press Officer
Article Publish : 10/15/2024 23:30
Translate

Hi everyone, I'm PO PandaMoratia. Today, I want to talk about the infamous Earth/Wind meta march. In the meta since a very long time now, that march still ages well and remains relevant thanks to the new KvK skill that offered the little push it needed to stay on top. With an Alexander on steroids to push to the win, I call this march “Alex ChopChop”.

Composition

The “Alex ChopChop” meta march is heavily focussed on Alexander as our prime damage dealer. He will pulverise the target immediately in front of him, offering us a great of advantage to push to the finish of the fight. 

At his side you will find Hannibal, his fellow partner in crime and our secondary source of damage. We will build him so his damage funnels into the same target as Alexander, helping him to quickly remove one opponent out of the equation.

We will finish our build with Zenobia and Qin who both exploit and enable Normal Attack primary users like Alexander and Hannibal for a perfect match. If you are using the Wind dragon which i do not recommend, I believe Demeter the Earth Dragon to be better in that march, then Zenobia can be replaced by Theodora.

This march is a fast paced one, both Alexander and Hannibal hit their spike of damage from the very first second of the match thanks to their exclusive artifact, and we want to leverage that to kill the target in front of Alexander as fast as possible and put our-self in a 4v3 scenario.

Skills

If there is room for creativity and personal preferences, some skills however are kinda mandatory for this march to work properly.

Alexander : With the goal to kill as fast as possible, we want to empathize on his singular Normal Attack playstyle by giving him Berserker and Wind Rage. Since Wind Rage proc can trigger another passive, we will finish the build with Assembly Charge for a maximum of damage output on the target in front. 

Hannibal : We don’t want any of our frontliner to be controlled since we aren’t built for lasting long but killing fast. So we will use Fighting Master to make sure he is safe from this threat. Then he has to help Alexander to kill his prime target with Cleave and Chaos Storm. Funneling damage and increasing the target's vulnerability to Physical damage at the same time.

Zenobia : To support our two frontliner it is mandatory to have Purification, otherwise we will lose to any opponent running Weakening Curse. We will then need the Berserk Aura to increase the Normal Attack speed of our damage dealer. The last skill can be custom, Vitality Touch, Energy Shield, No Escape are all good options, let your creativity express itself.

Qin : He will run the second half of the combo, Spring of Life, reducing the damage we will suffer and increasing Zenobia’s ability to top-up HP. Then in order to help kill the prime target extremely fast, we will run both offensive blessing, War and Speed.

Conclusion : 

Despite being old school now, this march is still meta and still performs really well. The addition to the game of Assembly Charge and Chaos Storm helped it to stay relevant with a huge boost to the team's damage potential. It is to be said that for such a long time in the meta team, some counters have popped out and you are still pretty vulnerable to Weakening Curse, Toxin Barrier or even Physical Shield if you are not careful with your placement. But with less and less players running this team, those skills tend to be abandoned slowly but surely from the player's kit.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia, currently an officer of the Ydvia Alliance [ANA]rchy. Press Officers are players with the role of journalist in the game. We are not developers, members of the support team, or GTArcade/YooZoo employees.

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate