GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Infinity Kingdom : Pirate Festival Event 2024.

Press Officer Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 09/18/2024 05:24
Translate

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. Mystic Treasures: Simple Rewards for Logging In
  3. Island Adventure: High Effort, High Rewards
  4. Kingdom Bounty: A Balanced Effort-Reward Ratio
  5. Ocean of the Dead
  6. In-Game Bundles: Go Faster
  7. Conclusion: A Must-Complete Event
  8. Player Insights: What Do You Think?

1. Introduction

Ahoy, Lords and Ladies! Mael from Server 243 here, with an in-depth look at the Pirate Festival event, running from Friday, September 13 to Wednesday, September 18. Much like a legendary pirate’s treasure, the rewards in this event are vast, but only for those willing to put in the effort. As Blackbeard once said, "Fortune favors the bold," and I believe that boldness pays off in this event. While some players may feel differently, I controversially argue that the Pirate Festival stands out for its excellent cost-reward ratio, making it an absolute must-complete for both free-to-play and spending players. Whether you're focused on maximizing free progress or ready to invest gems and real money, the treasure awaiting you here is well worth the effort.

2. Mystic Treasures: Simple Rewards for Logging In

The easiest part of the event, Mystic Treasures, rewards players simply for logging in over the course of five days. Here's what you’ll get:

• Day 1: 4 Explosive Shots
  • Day 2: 300 Gems
  • Day 3: 6 Explosive Shots
  • Day 4: 8-Hour Protection Barrier
  • Day 5: 3 Philosopher’s Stones

These Explosive Shots are particularly useful later in the event, making Mystic Treasures a great way to start earning without any effort. Be sure to log in each day to claim these easy rewards.

3. Island Adventure: High Effort, High Rewards

The Island Adventure section requires players to complete 10 tasks per day, with each day offering a different set of tasks. Some examples include:

• Training 50,000 troops
  • Defeating 50 gnomes
  • Raiding 50 stages of the Well of Time
  • Using 50 market refreshes
  • Buying 30 items from the market

While these tasks are labor-intensive and time-sensitive, the rewards—Explosive Shots, Philosopher’s Stones, Solid Shots, and more—make it worthwhile. Though the effort is high, I strongly recommend pushing through and completing these daily tasks if you have the resources. This portion of the event is critical to obtaining the items you’ll need to progress further in Ocean of the Dead. Don’t let the high effort deter you—the rewards are definitely worth it!

4. Kingdom Bounty: A Balanced Effort-Reward Ratio

The Kingdom Bounty section allows players to dispatch immortals on missions or hunt traces to collect bounty stars. Here’s the breakdown:

• Missions are free and reward Gems and Solid Shots.
  • Traces, which cost AP, reward fewer Solid Shots but more stars.

The goal is to collect 350 stars by completing missions, with milestones along the way rewarding Stardust and Explosive Shots. While the tasks may seem repetitive, they don’t require heavy resource spending unless you choose to refresh missions with Gems. For free-to-play players, this section is crucial for earning significant rewards without spending real money. Hitting that 350-star milestone is essential!

This part of the event is key to completing it, and I’m confident in saying loud and clear: this event is a must-complete. Focus on refreshing Traces and hunting those monsters. Although there’s a free refresh every hour, I urge players to use 30 gems for extra refreshes to accumulate Solid Shots and make progress in the Ocean of the Dead section. Again, prioritizing monster hunting through Traces is vital to finishing the event—without spending any money, provided you have plenty of gems and AP potions. I’ll explain more about this in the next section.

5. Ocean of the Dead

This is where the magic happens! Ocean of the Dead is the most rewarding part of the event, but it also requires the most resources. You’ll be using Solid Shots and Explosive Shots to attack the Kraken and deplete its 15,000 HP.

• Solid Shots deal an average of 12.5 damage.
  • Explosive Shots deal an average of 50 damage.

By progressing through this section, you unlock one of three reward tiers:

• Free Tier: 60 Artifact Schematic Fragment Selection Chests
  • Gem Tier (3,500 gems): 60 Shadow and Light Selection Chests
  • Premium Tier ($19.99): Stardust, Crimson Moonlight, and 80 Fate of Chaos Selection Chests

Free-to-play players will receive 70 Explosive Shots for free throughout the event, which translates into about 3,500 damage. To finish the pass, you’ll need to deal an additional 11,500 damage, which requires 920 Solid Shots. This may seem daunting, but don’t be discouraged. By diligently completing Kingdom Bounty missions and MORE IMPORTANTLY refreshing traces, you can accumulate these shots without having to break the bank. Even for spenders, the Gem Tier and Premium Tier offer excellent value compared to other events. Again, with one day left into the event when this article will be published..... GO ALL IN!

6. In-Game Bundles: Go Faster.

In the Ammunition Factory, you’ll find bundles that offer Philosopher’s Stones, Speedups, Gold, VIP Points, and Explosive Shots. While the cost of these bundles increases, their value is still solid if you’re aiming to maximize your progress in Ocean of the Dead.

• Purchase the bundles that suit your budget and goals.
  • If you’re serious about completing the Premium Tier, these bundles can help bridge the gap.

For spenders, these bundles offer a great way to boost your chances of fully completing the pass and unlocking all the event rewards.

7. Conclusion: A Must-Complete Event

In my opinion, the Pirate Festival event is one of the best Seasonal Event we had in a long time in terms of cost-reward ratio, and I highly urge all players—whether free-to-play or spending—to actively participate. The combination of free rewards from Mystic Treasures and Kingdom Bounty, alongside the potential to unlock major rewards in Ocean of the Dead, makes this event a win for all types of players. Even if you don’t want to spend gems or real money, there are plenty of free rewards that make participating well worth your time. For those willing to invest, the event offers excellent value, and the Premium Tier rewards are highly competitive compared to other event structures.

This is a rare event where the rewards more than justify the effort and resources, so I encourage you to take full advantage of it!

8. Player Insights: What Do You Think?

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this event. Are you all-in on the Pirate Festival. Did you manage to finish the pass without spending, or did you find the bundles tempting? Let me know in the comments, and as always, let’s keep the discussion going!

For more insights, check out my previous articles here or discover exciting content on my newly created YouTube Channel.

Stay epic,

download Infinity Kingdom now and script your legend.

m a ë l

Korean Game Download

Download for TW/HK

Translate