GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Siege of winterfell: A depleted NFI come across BTa

All-out War Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 07/14/2024 02:58
Translate

As the Season 13 Last Round of the Siege of Winterfell arrived, NFI faced a new challenge BTa [Newly merged alliance with 1HR alliance (my ex-alliance) with Great Strength and active players ], In round 5 of Siege of Winter Fell NFI faces Nbe and with higher numbers of participants with 95 players. I was in the Wing group of NFI and NBe beat NFI very badly. Lock us in our Base. As Siege of Winterfell's Season 13 Last Round approaches, excitement fills the air. Our Hope died because we couldn't qualify for the playoffs of the Siege of Winterfell. So NFI players who want to play in the playoffs of SOW join DUM (NFI allies). The best players of NFI join KAC like RONy and Fozoar and Savada and Vitoo etc.

In the 5th round, NBe overwhelmed NFI, showcasing exceptional coordination and teamwork. This defeat propelled NFI into the greater risk for the next round, where greater challenges await. The NFI council was arguing about which time zone would be good for the last round to continue our destiny in THE SOW. So the NFI council decided to take votes. Democracy wins hahaha. If they select 19 GMT they could face WTF or BaN or HOH. So most votes go to 13 GMT and hope for a random team.

With the change of time zone and purpose to qualify for Sow playoffs, NFI stands ready to face any obstacle. Committed to excellence and victory, NFI aims to leave a lasting mark on the Siege of Winterfell's history.

Today we will talk about the last round of the SOW. We face BTa, an Asian alliance with 147 billion alliance power, and 97 members.

Honorable members of the NFI alliance:

1: Da SQUAD

2: CrimsonBlaze

3: Dark Phoenix

4: Killomanjari

5: Might Little Waku Waku

Honorable members of the BTa alliance:

1: Achron

2: Algoss 

3: Arcueidsjt

4: HoHOHAHE

5: Michael Lee

The Right group member will be directing NFI members' forces toward the Hotspring, managing the Right group led by Deramon with strategic commands to attack or defend the right side of the map in the siege of Winter Fell in the evolving circumstances. 

I set up a formation and jumped on the battlefield. I still need to do the New research trees of Siege of Winter Fell and Alliance Conquest because I am a Zeroed castle. So for now the matches are going to be expensive. Let's jump into the story again. 56 players join the battlefield of the NFI alliance and 90 players from BTa join the battlefield.

BATTLE FIELD ( MATCH )

As the right Wing group member, our focus was on Hot Spring more than armor. when the countdown was done.NFI is expected to have 50+ in the Hot Spring but due to fewer members in the match it was going to be expensive for Us. First marches of Arcueidsjt[BTa] Reached Hot Spring. In the First NFI Able Take Hot Spring from BTa got 35 marches inside the Circle of Hot Spring. 

BTa had the upper hand in the match because of having more members with Good accounts and low accounts from our side. BTa was able to kick us from the HotSpring and they also took the Arumor Because NFI wasn’t focused on the armor. So BTa Both Buffs of Healing + Total attack. 

BTa Moved to GreyJoys OutPost 1. They take it and GreyJoys Outpost 2 too. 

NFI morale didn’t go down and they came with new marches towards HotSpring .Fun Things i got GangBang on the Way . Might Little Warrior Waku Vs Gang of Bullies .NFI got 90+ marches inside the Hot Spring and killed BTa ruthlessly.

BTa Spread across the Map and Stood marches in Bases 3 and Base 4. NFI fights for Base 4 but BTa clears the HotSpring From us and the Remaining Matches of BTa toward Base 4. We Have no chance of Winning for Us.[BTa] Glaoss tried to Take RSS with no fear and began attacking.BTa was pushing back NFI back to their GreyJoys Home Base. Finally, they did it after A Lot of putting effort in it.

Might Little Warrior Waku Vs Gang of Bullies.NFI got 90+ marches inside the Hot Spring and killed BTa ruthlessly.

Here I want my interest in this match, 

As an Ex-member of 1HR and BTa, there was one player who I loved mostly haha haha 😂. His name is Duke1 from 1HR and currently in BTa, I called him the biggest noob of all time. He always doesn't like me and this time I decided to make more elimination points than him. I wanted to Waku Waku him in the elimination points. As we were locked in the Home Base of Greyjoys, I used guerilla tactics: Find players kill them, and come back to base to regroup my armies and heal. After a Long fight in the remaining of 40 minutes the match, I was able to get 20 elimination points ranking in while my noob rival Duke1 got 30 ranks.

RESULTS

BTa win with 102,00 Points leads

Hourble player of the match

1. [BTa] ArcueiDsjt
  2. [BTa] Algoss
  3. [NFI]  DarkPhoenix
  4. [NFI] Crimson Blaze
  5. [NFI] Killomanjari

Translate