GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Siege of Winterfell - First Playoffs ever! DUM wages war against HOH!

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 07/14/2024 00:40
Translate

After long and cold regular season of Siege of Winterfell,White Walkers don't stop coming and we're heading to first,EVER ...Siege of Winterfell PLAYOFFS!

NEW amazing game mode that will offer us more battles,more fun,more blood and more to discover!

Unlike in Alliance Conquest, Playoffs for Siege of Winterfell are little bit diffrent! In this PLAYOFFs we have only top 12 alliances from each league advancing further to fight off their enemies,but there is polt twist!

There is NO Loser bracket,if you lose 1 match you're out,so everybody will be aiming to win every match possible and earn decent rewards that this new playoff will introduce!

Lets get to our match,teams and heroes that will be playing big factor in todays story!

HOH as always one of best and most active alliances in the game ,standing a bit shy of 170B power are there and ready to face their foe...

DUM! Who will be showing up with a bit debuffed lineup since all of their best accounts went to reinforce KAC,while getting some players from NFI,this surely isn't best setup DUM can offer! Lets see if they can suprise HOH!

DUM shows up with 63 members while HOH shows up with 68. Keep in mind that limit for playoffs is 70,so participation doesn't look so bad!

I personally decide to ride alongside my friends with our cav marches to face off heroes of HOH in head on clash at Hot Springs!

Many will die but hopefully it won't be all for nothing,since we aim high! Just after 1 minute and 30ish seconds we face our first enemy,one of heros of HOH! Clash begins!

Clash is intense and many warriors are defeated on both side, battlefield is full of blood ,rage and everybody fights for their lifes.Dragons are fighting above,men on the ground...fire & blood!

Every living man shouts out and becomes best he could be in this heartbreaking fight,swords clash and break,man die and are reborn from their blood and ashes! Super bloody and very costly,sadly mightly warriors of DUM can't hold anymore,they are outnumberd and outguned by heroes of HOH! HOH pushes hard and they do not look back crushing soliders of DUM!

As HOH heroes push ,they pushed backed up DUM fighters to their base,there we put our last stand,our blood,sweat and tears to defend our base ,internally between two members of NFI,myself and R0nY,we start elimination contest!

RonY says : '' I bet my infs can kill more then you cavs!'',as I have competitive in nature I say: '' Bring it on,may best one win.''

We keep healing and clashing with brave HOH warriors who decided to stay on edge of our base!

Fights are bloody and hard but we slowly grind our way in eliminations!

As clashes continue to keep happening,RonY pushes me further:'' You're slacking man,are we going to top or not?''.

That gives me further power to heal my troops and keep on clashing with HOH warriors who keep on attacking us as soon as we leave our base.

I take bigger leap over some HOH accounts and run away from R0nY,while I keep teasing him:'' What do you say now,are my cavs weak,you should be able to keep up!''.

There is just shy of 30 minutes left but both of us keep going and fighting,we don't want to stop and we're aiming to get top to eliminations! Players like SukunA and spimmer keep hitting us hard and also get lots of eliminations,since HOH is in clear lead they decide to eventually stop healing and recall their troops!

In just 10 minutes we are already on top, keep slaying our enemies and fighting for our friends in DUM!

As HOH secured victory they recall their troops and we push to some Bases and occupy them to gain some troops!

My goal now is to keep my eliminations higher then R0nYs and to score as much points as possible for our friends from DUM!

As HOH is recalling we have that chances and hopefully we'll be able to score as much points as possible,maybe even take some packages to bases !

As only 2 minutes are left we are very close in eliminations,R0nY and I,who will be able to finish 1st?

Also DUM needs to deliver next package to gain more points and give us more rewards!

We give our last,our final push ,I keep telling R0nY: '' Give it your best,since we're out this is our last chance this season to have fun!'',and indeed he really goes hard,we go neck and neck until last few seconds and we don't know who is first until countdown reaches 0.

I barely finished first,was super close and we had a lot of fun! Well done to HOH and DUM,was fun match for me personally,and I'm sure for R0nY also! Lots of eliminations and healing done ,but it's first time playoffs for Siege of Winterfell are out !

Hopefully you guys have enjoyed and see you in another story!

Translate