More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Kingdom vs Kingdom - K365 vs K347

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 07/13/2024 22:30
Translate
Edited by lordverm at 07/13/2024 22:31

The Seven Kingdoms were about to be engulfed in war against the enemy kingdom of 347 which consisted of two powerful alliances such as DUM and SIN, who was led by the strong lord Straw Berry! He was famous for being a strong cavalry commander but also a fierce infantry commander, as he could easily switch between commanding the two types of troops. This made it much more difficult to deal with… 

My dear friend Doom2come territory was closes to the enemy’s kingdom, which also meant that he would be hit first… however, we had never anticipated them to hit us without a warning! As ravens urgently flew into our castle from my dear friend’s territory.

“Dear friend, Verm,

By the time you read this letter, I would have long perished from this world…

As our castle has been besieged by the enemies of DUM! And we have no way to defeat them as their numbers are absurd! As their strength.

I do have an intel that they only consist of calvary and infantry units…

My dear friend, I hope this intel can help you in the upcoming wars!

May the Seven Gods have mercy on us.

Yours,

Doom2come”

Tears ran down from my chin, as my dear friend had perished from this world. However, there was no time to mourn the dead, as an enemy force could arrive any second! Therefore, I immediately told my commanders to prepare to fight and defend against the enemy forces. My forces consisted mainly of spears and a few calvary, but as my dear friend wrote, they had many calvaries. Therefore, I had strategies about a perfect plan to annihilate them, I would disguise myself as an offensive calvary front as the enemy might attack with his calvaries first as they would try to avoid a clash between their infantry units and my calvaries. 

However, after a few days of preparing and enemy scouts sneaked close to me and without further notice, they gathered a lot of intel about my defense! All our preparation has been for nothing… However, as the commanding office I made a new strategy that would allow my spearmen to play a bigger role, as they wouldn’t be hiding now but instead meet the enemy face to face whether they are calvaries or infantry!

The next day, the trumpets suddenly sounded as the enemy troops were spotted! We didn’t expect them to be here already, but we were ready even as they caught us off guard and, in the horizon, I could see the banners of DUM and their leading commander STRA Berry. However, there were not sight of the cavalrymen, but only of legions of infantry troops. This was a disaster as my spears could hardly handle that many, but I thought to myself that it would all come down to numbers, as I have two advantages. One is that I’m the one defending and another is my number of troops, and I was ready to sacrifice my peasants first before they would hit my dear knights. 

Suddenly they marched fast towards us and within a split second the once beautiful field was turned into a field of death! Screams could be heard from the thousands of troops that clinched for their lives as they fought bravely against each other. The enemy infantry kept pushing towards us as they made their way through the peasants, but I knew that they most likely would be very fatigued from all the fighting and in front of the infantry was the enemy commander STRAW BERRY! 

I rallied my most elite of them all as I wanted to slay the enemy commander as all the glory should belong to me, the one to avenge my falling friend! As I marched towards them with a fierce determination to end them, I yelled to my troops “push, keep the pressure!” as the enemy was tired. Within a few seconds my Spear crossed with Straw Berry, but a heavy pressure forced me on my knees, as the strength of the enemy was unbelievable…

We fought for a while, and I was being pushed continuously but that didn’t stop me from fighting as my troops kept pushing the enemy’s infantry as our numbers were far greater! But within a split second a sword clashed on my front plates and shattered them, but at the same time I pushed my spear right into his Achilles heel! A roar from our both could be heard miles away, as he broke a few bones of mine but at the same time I shattered his Achilles heel. 

As we both were fatigued and in bad shape, we couldn’t fight any long and he decided to retreat with his troops and the same did I. As we knew they still had calvaries somewhere out there, so it would be most wise to fall back and regroup and treat my men’s injuries as well as my own. This fight might have ended in the favor of the enemy kingdom, but in my mind, it was an even match. I hope that I might meet you on the battlefield again, but this time I would avenge my fallen friend! 

Translate