Get

Details page

Champion City Siege, Season 50

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 07/07/2024 01:26
Translate

Champion City Siege

Season 50

Season 50 of CCS is here!! I can't believe there has been 50 seasons already, they seem to fly by! This CCS see’s the usual sbg Alliance face off against Nos,PQL,hF9 and more! So it should be a good one!! We will be fighting at the Citadel of Justice, AND it is a good time for me to play!! YAY!! =D   

I originally joined sbg for this match, hoping that with the strong rally leads they have there I can gather up a good score pretty quickly. 

So as the match is closing in on the start, we all port in and make a hive on the bottom side of the map, as always sbg are out in full force with an almost maximum turnout, we settle ourselves in and get ready for the start of the match. 

5,4,3,2,1.. GO!!! And Alan556 sneaks himself inside the City first to capture it for us, and everyone reinforces quickly, before the enemy could take it off of us, with doing so, we successfully defend several oncoming solo attacks and prepare ourselves for rallies that will surely come our way soon. 

And as expected, coming up next for us to defend against is a Cavalry rally, with Alan556 asking for infantry troops to be sent to him for defence,  a Cavalry rally is sure to hurt us a lot.. We wait with anticipation, not knowing how the outcome would be and reinforcements are on standby ready, as the rally marches closer to its destination, our Infantry troops' shields are slipping from their hands as their palms begin to sweat and nerves are begging to kick in, knowing that only death awaits!! Nevertheless they stand strong as ordered to, to protect what is ours whatever the cost!!!  

Even after the heavy loss, we call for more reinforcements and get ready to defend the next set of rallies that are preparing to come our way! They're cavalry and infantry rallies, so the outcome is an almost certain death! Again our Infantry hold up their shields with sweaty palms, nervously awaiting the enemy. As the enemy edges closer to the City,  all goes silent for a moment or two, before the big roar of the enemy Cavalry and Infantry rallies as they break into the City and crush their way through our defences, slaying many of our troops! 

After this I sit back and I think, I can not go on like this, sending my troops in like a lamb to the slaughter! So I guide my men to the greener grass, I swap alliances and join up with hF9 to fight AGAINST sbg. As commander of my armies, I can not let more of my men die, not like this!! 

hF9 rally leaders are ChainsawMan and another account ,who are a strong spearman account and a strong Infantry account. BUT a swap of leadership in the City soon after I leave sbg, the great BAIZAMING is now in there for sbg, let's hope this swap of alliances was not a bad idea!! I joined the Infantry rally first of all, sending my Infantry men to help attack the City. Although some more of my men died in this attack it was, the outcome was greater, and the losses were a lot less. The plan worked, so I decided to stay and provide more troops for them to use at their will. As the rallies from hF9 continuously got set up, I joined more and more, sending my troops in to war in an attempt to break through the stubborn defences of sbg.. Rally after rally , victory after victory, the greed for Merits grew and grew!!

But it does not stop there!! Once my troops got the thirst for blood, there was no stopping them!! Enraged at the losses of their fellow troops' lives supporting sbg’s defences, my troops  joined every rally possible to ensure that the lives of the ones we lost for sbg were not taken for no reason! Even my most prestigious troops, the Tier 5’s wanted in on the action! They Vowed to fight for hF9 whatever the cost! Sbg’s defences keep crumbling, but they are reinforced all the time, consistently piling in more and more troops to defend the City. No matter how many troops we kill, more keep coming and coming and coming, there is no end to the supply of reinforcements it seems. 

Our onslaught carried on until the end, relentlessly attacking the City, avenging the troops I previously lost, crushing our way through more and more of the enemy armies. But even with all of this continuous pressure we are piling on to the sbg defences. We can not break them down, reinforcements keep coming and there is no end to it, until the very end of the war. 

With ZERO defeats, I think this has to be the most successful CCS I have ever been involved in. =) Very fun, similar troops lost to other Champion City Siege’s,  but WAY more merits gained, so that is good! =)  

Occupation time:

Elimination points: 

Bravery tokens: 

Translate