GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Mehmed II

Press Officer
Article Publish : 07/03/2024 01:00
Translate

Hey everyone, I'm PO PandaMoratia. In today's article, we will delve into The Immortal Mehmed II. We'll review the immortal's skill and exclusive artifact, and explore potential immortal and skill pairings. Lastly, I'll share my insights on his role in the current meta.

History : 

Mehmed II (30 March 1432 – 3 May 1481), also known as Mehmed the Conqueror, ruled as the sultan of the Ottoman Empire twice, first from August 1444 to September 1446, and then from February 1451 to May 1481.

During Mehmed II's first reign, he defeated the crusade led by John Hunyadi after Hungarian incursions into his country violated the truce outlined in the Treaties of Edirne and Szeged. Upon ascending the throne again in 1451, he focused on strengthening the Ottoman Navy and preparing to conquer Constantinople. At the age of 21, he successfully captured Constantinople, bringing an end to the Byzantine Empire. Following the conquest, Mehmed claimed the title of caesar of Rome due to Constantinople being the seat and capital of the surviving Eastern Roman Empire since its establishment in 330 AD by Emperor Constantine I. While this claim was acknowledged by the Patriarchate of Constantinople, most European monarchs did not recognize it.

Mehmed continued his conquests in Anatolia, reuniting the region, and expanded into Southeast Europe as far west as Bosnia. Within his empire, he implemented various political and social reforms, promoted the arts and sciences, and undertook a significant rebuilding program that transformed Constantinople into a thriving imperial capital by the end of his reign. He is revered as a hero in modern-day Turkey and parts of the wider Muslim world. To honor his legacy, Istanbul's Fatih district, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, and Fatih Mosque are named after him.

Concept : 

Mehmed II is an Earth Attack Spearman Immortal. His ability removes all debuffs from himself and deals 600% Physical damage to the enemy directly in front of him. If the enemy dodges this damage, the skill will be cast again immediately without consuming energy, dealing 30% increased damage that cannot be dodged.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I believe that this artifact is of low value. The Exclusive Artifact triggers when his ultimate skill is dodged, and the damage is increased by up to 70% instead of 30%. The increased damage is significant, but the RNG required to activate it is why I value it so poorly. As for the stats, I would prioritize obtaining a main attribute of Physical Attack % and aim for "Iron Fist" as a special attribute.

Skills : 

As an Attack Spearman, all the typical damage skills work very well on him. It's important to note that he has no natural access to the backline, so we may want to address this by using Spear Impale, for example. There isn't a specific skill that has great synergy with him, but we could try to focus damage and quickly eliminate the target in front of him by using Drastic Action if he is your primary source of damage.

Best friends : 

I don’t see how Mehmed II could fit into any element aside from Earth, and even that is currently not a thing. Sadly, while the design of this Immortal is really cool, he hardly fits the meta since he is in competition with Alexander for the offensive frontline position, and we all know how great Alexander is.

Conclusion : 

An interesting Immortal on paper who doesn't really get a chance to shine in the current meta. He is mostly designed to counter dodge builds, but dodge builds aren't a thing. The extreme amount of accuracy present in the game has made dodge builds obsolete. Without the ability to leverage that aspect of his kit, he cannot compete with other options in the game for the spot, such as the one and only Alexander.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia, member of the Ydvia Alliance [ANA]rchy. Press Officers are players with the role of journalist in the game. We are not developers, members of the support team, or GTArcade/YooZoo employees.

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate