GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Elizabeth Bathory

Guide
Article Publish : 04/26/2024 21:43
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about The Immortal Elizabeth Bathory.

Concept : 

Elizabeth Bathory is a Shadow Range Bowmen Immortal, her mechanic is based on dealing continuous damage on the 2 random opponents and Stun them with more damage dealt if they are hit again within the continuous damage duration. The continuous damage also transfers 25% of the damage dealt as HP to Elizabeth.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I value it as Low. The Exclusive Artifact grants a life-steal effect to the allied with the lowest percentage of HP left. And since life-steal is not really a big thing in the game, you can do just fine without it. For the stats, i would aim to get a Physical Damage % main attribute and Iron First as special.

Skills : 

Has a Damage Dealer, all the classic batteries of Physical Damage Dealing Skill work very well on her. However some have a particularly good synergy and go more toward her double hat of Damage Dealer Support.

Adrenaline Rush  : The more you cast her ultimate, the more continuous damage you can have across the board and chance to stun with extra damage.

Sniper : Allow you to control where part of her damage will go, especially good if paired with Himiko.

Ambush : Let the continuous damage do the work for you while you go untouchable for 3 seconds.

Best friends : 

Lizbeth is fairly sturdy and can be used as bodyguard for Mage backliner with an Assist on her. She does particularly well paired with Himiko who will reduce the amount of random targets for her Ultimate Skill by sending one backliner into the void. Guaranteeing a Stun every rotation pasted the first as long as they remain synchronised.

Conclusion : 

Very powerful Immortals that work best in either Shadow march for her synergy with Himiko or in long sustained battle where her continuous damage and heal will do a tremendous amount of work.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate