GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Review] Server Sleuth: Summary and Analysis of Servers 161 Through 165 in Infinity Kingdom

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 04/20/2024 15:30
Translate
Edited by fictions at 04/20/2024 15:30

💠Introduction

What’s up, folks? Welcome to my edition of Server Sleuths where I’m going to take a look at each server, five servers at a time, to give you all the details from their rankings and Legion of Frostborne(LoF) efforts to their world chat and activeness. Players are always looking for new servers to jump to and scout for LoF so I hope to provide some information on servers so you don’t have to make accounts for those you’re not interested in. Space Portals are an expensive investment so this can serve as a guide for you to determine which server may best suit your playstyle. I will also be updating the server rankings on the Infinity Kingdom Discord Community as we go along. In this article, we’ll take a look at servers 161 through 165.

💠Table of Contents

• Server 161
  • Server 162
  • Server 163
  • Server 164
  • Server 165
  • Summary

💠Server 161

Server 161 is a dying server that belongs to the green faction alliance Valkiria(VAL). VAL holds 49 players with a total of 39 million power. Although they have 49 players in the alliance, I suspect only a handful of players are still active. Only four of the top five players are in VAL and only three are above 400k power. Two of the top three use Water while one uses a Fire march. None of the players are spenders so you would be joining free-to-play players. Unsurprisingly, 161 hasn’t retained any faction points, much less won LoF, since entering Conquest Season four events ago. They simply don’t have enough players to even take a city. Most of their players have already migrated out for greener pastures. The migration limit is capped at two million power and VAL doesn’t have the ability to nominate a king so no significant help will be coming. I would search elsewhere for a better destination.

💠Server 162

Server 162 is yet another server that was a relocating server during the last migration event. The server is extremely similar to 161 in that there are few active players left on the server. The green-colored server is home to Rise of The Rajas(AOE). The alliance holds only 20 players with a total of 26 million power. The top five players are between 293k and 402k with most of them fielding Water and Fire elements. It’s evident that even among the top five, there are probably only one or two active players. Their powers are so low in a version of the game where there are many ways to increase the peak troop power. The server hasn’t retained any faction points since its inception and that trend will continue until the server ceases to exist. The migration limit is set at three million power with no way to change it. Not even the chats are active so there isn’t much going on in 162.

💠Server 163

Similarly, Server 163 is a dying one-colored server. The red server is home to Isle of Misfit Toys(IMT). IMT has 99 players with a total of 62 million power. Despite having two-thirds of the alliance filled, the total power is low. It shows that most of the players in the alliance are extremely weak and likely quit a long time ago. The top five range between 356k and 461k power. Three players are above 400k and everyone else is lower. Every single member of the top five uses Water marches. The server kept two cities by the end of the most recent LoF season after going pointless in their last six. IMT has enough players to struggle through a couple of cities but not much more. Luckily, there isn’t a migration limit set, otherwise IMT would have to find the willpower and strength to complete the COR requirements to crown a king. Either way, I doubt anyone is looking to join the server so I would advise every player to move along. It was a relocating server for a good reason.

💠Server 164

Server 164 is the single server in this group that wasn’t part of the last migration event. The two-colored server is home to the Vitas alliance ZOO and the Ruslan alliance JJ. ZOO is primarily a Japanese-speaking group that has 132 members and a total of about 210 million power. JJ, on the other hand, has 83 members with a total of 165 million power. This server has an extremely solid core of high-powered players and activity to build upon. There are 24 players above 500k and 65 players above 400k. The top five range from 547k to 587k and one player even has a Holy Chaos march with Loki. 164 last won the LoF event three seasons ago with a Citadel after allying with Server 66. While incredibly strong for a medium-sized server, if they get matched against super servers, they would have no chance. Despite being able to complete COR, I’m surprised to see that there isn’t a migration limit set which means malicious players could enter the server without permission. I believe the server would fare better if the two alliances merged into one. They can do better in IBL if they merge as well. The chats are active and the majority of players speak Japanese. 164 is worth considering if you can fit their culture and the alliance. Otherwise, there are likely similar-sized servers with better track records in events.

💠Server 165

Lastly, Server 165 is an incredibly inactive server. The server was a migration event candidate that was looking for destination servers. It’s a one-colored server that is led by Ars Magna(LS). LS has 42 players with a total of 44 million power.  Only three of the top five are in alliances and everyone below them is under 400k power. They each use different elements for their main team. Surprisingly, LS has been able to capture a couple of cities in LoF every season even if they don’t win. There isn’t much else going on in the server. The chats are semi-active but nothing to write home about. There isn’t a migration limit but I doubt players are swarming to spend their Space Portals to come to 165.

💠Summary

Only Server 164 is worth considering but they are also primarily a Japanese-speaking server. They are really strong for a medium-sized server but they also fall into the problem where they are too strong for any other medium-sized server but not strong enough to defeat good servers. Servers 161, 162, 163, and 165 were all relocating servers and are on the verge of dying out completely.

What other facts about servers would you like to see? Let me know in the comments below!

💠References

Version 2.6.8

💠Related Links

Infinity Kingdom Official Website

PC

iOS

Android

#infinitykingdom #serversleuth #161 #162 #163 #164 #165

Translate