GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[Review] Server Sleuth: Summary and Analysis of Servers 156 Through 160 in Infinity Kingdom

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 04/20/2024 14:44
Translate

💠Introduction

What’s up, folks? Welcome to my edition of Server Sleuths where I’m going to take a look at each server, five servers at a time, to give you all the details from their rankings and Legion of Frostborne(LoF) efforts to their world chat and activeness. Players are always looking for new servers to jump to and scout for LoF so I hope to provide some information on servers so you don’t have to make accounts for those you’re not interested in. Space Portals are an expensive investment so this can serve as a guide for you to determine which server may best suit your playstyle. I will also be updating the server rankings on the Infinity Kingdom Discord Community as we go along. In this article, we’ll take a look at servers 156 through 160.

💠Table of Contents

• Server 156
  • Server 157
  • Server 158
  • Server 159
  • Server 160
  • Summary

💠Server 156

Server 156 is a server where none of the three factions are evidently in power. The alliance with the most faction power is the Ruslan alliance Pokemon Maniacs(POM) with only 1 member. The alliance with the most members in the top 10 is the blue alliance LAG Is Dead(XLAG) with 21 members and a total of about 20 million power. The fact that no alliance can take control of the Capitals speaks to the lack of activity on the server and shows why 156 was a relocating server in the last migration event. The top five players are in three different alliances. From top to bottom, they are 465k, 402k, 355k, 317k, and 271k in power with all of them using marches consisting of free-to-play immortals. It’s not a surprise the server doesn’t participate in LoF and hasn’t retained a single city in any season since the server’s inception. According to the world chat, some of the active players are struggling to get everyone into the same alliance. While there isn’t a migration limit set for the server, there isn’t anyone capable of bringing 156 back from its current state. I wouldn’t waste any more time considering this server as a destination.

💠Server 157

Server 152 was another server that was a relocating server during the migration event a few months ago. 152 is a green-colored server that is home to Family Idyll(FMI). The alliance has 56 players with a total of 50 million power. The top five players range from 440k to 317k and only two players are above 400k. In this day and age of the game, if there are any players below 400k, it’s a good sign that the player isn’t very active anymore. Each of the top five uses a different elemental team. FMI retained cities during the LoF event in only two seasons and they very likely won’t be able to contribute much in the future either. Surprisingly, the chats are pretty active for a server that doesn’t seem to have many active players left. The migration limit on the server is capped at three million power and the server hasn’t had a king in over a year so there won’t be any difference-makers joining the server anytime soon. I would advise against wasting Space Portals here.

💠Server 158

Server 158 is yet another server that was better off joining another server than recruiting players. It’s a red-colored server belonging to OVER THE TOP(OTT). OTT has only 13 players with a total of 25 million power. The top five players are between 340k and 458k. A couple of them are using Water and Earth mixed marches but their builds and exclusive artifacts won’t impress anyone. Like the previous two servers, 158 doesn’t have enough players to do anything impactful in LoF. They haven’t gotten any cities since the event’s first season. They haven’t had a king in over a year but thankfully, there isn’t a migration limit. However, I doubt any active players would spend their Space Portals jumping to join OTT and you shouldn’t either.

💠Server 159

Server 159 is the first server in this batch that was a destination server in the previous migration event. The server is led by the red faction alliance Legendary Lions(LL). The alliance has 129 players with a total of 192 million power. LL has an extremely solid foundation of players to build upon. The top five range from 490k to 543k power with three players using Water, one fielding a Lightning march, and one using a mixed Earth build. The server has four players over 500k and 26 players over 400k. They have a great track record in LoF too, winning three out of their last five. They still retained cities and faction points in their losses against super servers with Chaos immortal users. The one spot they can improve is IBL. They didn’t make the playoffs but with some migrators, it wouldn’t be difficult for them to break into the top 64. The server regularly finishes COR and the migration limit is currently set at three million power. For players looking for a chatty server, LL won’t let you down there either. LL fares well in most aspects of a small community. 159 is worth considering for players looking for a small community without the overbearingness of a super server.

💠Server 160

Lastly, Server 160 is a red-colored server that was a destination server as well. TheBlackPearl(BP) sails on the server with 81 players with a total of 102 million power. The top five range from 454k to 546k power with most of them using free-to-play immortals to construct their Water and Fire teams. There are only two players above 500k power and eight players above 400k. I believe 160 should have been a relocating server instead as it doesn’t seem like there are enough active players on the server to sustain any form of success. While they retain a few cities here and there in LoF, the server has never won any seasons with either a Citadel or Ymir and I doubt they will win anytime soon. BP struggles to finish COR as their last king was crowned three months ago. The migration limit is not set so they won’t need a king if they can lure a group of migrators. In my opinion, 160 is like a peasant disguised as a princess. They look decent at the top but fall off quickly so I would look elsewhere if you are looking for sustained success.

💠Summary

Servers 156, 157, 158, and 160 are not worth considering as all four servers lack active players and will likely die out in the near future. Server 159 is the only worthy server that is worth a look. They have great success in LoF but their IBL team and efforts can be improved.

What other facts about servers would you like to see? Let me know in the comments below!

💠References

Version 2.6.8

💠Related Links

Infinity Kingdom Official Website

PC

iOS

Android

#infinitykingdom #serversleuth #156 #157 #158 #159 #160

Translate