More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

OBV vs UTB /AC Season 14 Semi Finals

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 03/21/2023 00:10
Translate

OBV vs UTB

The prince is back with another fascinating story from Westeros.. We go back a bit when the leaders of OBV were planning for the new season.. Morti had organized a grand party at the palace and we were there for the dinner..

A league was starting and OBV didn't have their strongest leaders by their side.. don't be surprised we are a hunter alliance.. and there is no pressure on the players.. they join other alliances to win Play in other leagues.. but sometimes the influence of one person in the war scene can change the result..The party started, but I could see the stress on the faces of some players. Will we succeed in this season?

The party started, but I could see the stress on the faces of some players. Will we succeed in this season?

Murti first words while holding the glass of wine... Loyal friends and OBV warriors.. This will be a different season for us as we will show no mercy to any of our opponents this season.. We are in the A League. We are raising a storm..and I know some of you are worried..but I have plans for that too..one of the legendary warriors is on our side..and you know him well..rich and fierce in battle scenes

A fierce face was sitting in the seat near the queen with his face covered.. and he removed the mask from his own face.. that's right he is Relax.. he is back to be with the team again.. one of the old OBV warriors for He was on a cruise for a while.

AC is a team work and now our worries were less.. Relax is the one who has all the expensive commanders in his castle and now he is taking the last steps to become a Max account..

Everyone has interests and Relax's interest is 4 star red weapons... a party was held and we all prepared for a battle to the death.. this is a blood pact that was made that night... and today is the semi final of the league A..and OBV with 9 wins. It has faced UTB again for the third time.

OBV has appeared in this battle with 90 fighters and on the other side UTB with 83 fighters.. Always fight as if it is the end of the world and there is no time left

We are very familiar with UTB's style of play..a dangerous opponent..and I can honestly say that the first mistake in the semi-final will cost you dearly.

The eyes are waiting for the timer. 3…2..1.. GO GO !!

Everyone's duties are clearly defined and we planned even the smallest steps..

3/4 of the buildings turned blue.. The impressive start of OBV shows that we only entered this race to win..

But UTB also showed at the beginning that they will not be an easy opponent.. 7 rallies at the very beginning of the match…

Good timing of UTB rallies..and a bit of our energy to defend..and it made us lose one of the ports..no problem exciting game gets the blood flowing and that's good for us..

16 rallies for both ports.. let's see who wins these rallies…

The port was close to us and the speed of our rallies was faster than the opponent.. So we had enough time to capture the CR.. The mission was well done.. The winner of the port and CR is none other than OBV..

Lannister Outpost was reinforced with 6 million Cav troops so it's time for the Prince to react..I went to solo him with a Full Spear..and yes I managed to capture it..

It was a bit difficult for us to strengthen all the buildings, so UTB needs points.. They tried to capture the port and after several rallies they succeeded in capturing it.. It's time to return the port.. and this time we are with the inf/Cav We took action to capture.

UTB's last chance to score points is just to capture both mines.. but we will not let all the efforts of the OBV leaders go to waste.. the team applied their focus to capture the mines and this is the result you see…

Job done and mission well done.. sweet semi final for OBV and we won this match with authority…

UTB did well and showed that they are always a respectable opponent.. But no one in this league can take us away from the ultimate goal.. Champion is for OBV and we will do everything…

Translate