More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Fire March - End Game

Guide
Article Publish : 10/13/2022 04:22
Translate

Hi all Infinity Kingdom friends and family

This is Pyakia form Server #0049 green kingdom an official Press officer for Infinity Kingdom

I'm going to talk to you today about an important topic in this article. It's something we all should know about and not missing a single information about it.

Fire March End Game 

We are going to talk about building the ideal fire march for the end game

The perfect fire march preset is

it might be different than you use and it depends on your opponents

Hippolyta 

I won't clear everything about Hippolyta in 1 article I will have to go throw this special and talk about it in an individual article because it is one of the most Important Immortals in game even if you will never build a fire march, an F2P player or a Mega Whale, everyone has Hippolyta maxed out and used almost everyday in every style.

I will talk a little about her ultimate skill it's so good to deal some Physical damage on random enemies and the main use of the skill she decrease the enemy energy when she hits him

William

He will deal massive Physical damage directly ahead causing the front line Immortal and the Immortal behind him to get Physical damage

And this skill is so important to deal damage directly to back line Immortals to kill them faster since they are the main source of damage in most marches

His second use is buffing his march for increasing crit damage and this is the main use of the fire march

Empress Wu

She is the main source of damage in the fire march, all the march plays to buff and protect her

She mainly forced to play with High crit rate and deal all damage as crit damage

And all of the  skills you are going to use on her are damage based skills and of course Chase for the more damage she can deal since most of her attacks and skills are Crti damage

Cyrus 

His skill buffs his team’s Crit rate not in a direct way it’s because he debuff the enemy march resilience and make them more weak to crit attacks and skills and a chance to stun the enemy immortals

You can replace Hippolyta with Trajan

Trajan

He is a defense type Immortal who buffs the march to deal more crit damage, you can think why would you replace him instead of hippo not William since also William buffs the march, basically because he leads Shieldmen and William Leads Cavalry and it’s not a common thing to lead a single type front line you will always find yourself lacking of shieldmen when fighting

You won’t have much troops to fill your march 

I hope I cleared everything for you about it and made everything in it's point.

Thank you for reading and if you have any comment or question please don't hesitate to ask away in the comments section below or contact me via Discord Pyakia#4843, also you can contact me in game Pyakia Server #0049, I will be more welcome to answer all your questions.

And please give a look on all my previous articles Here

You can Download the Game as for those sources

Android: Here

iOS: Here

Huawei: Here

PC: Here

Special download link: https://yzdpik.onelink.me/BaRR?pid=KOL&c=CC

Official website Link: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#InifintyKingdom #Pyakia #PressOfficer

Translate