Article Publish : 08/21/2022 18:28
Translate
Edited by 聊天小霸王at at 08/27/2022 22:33

戰鬥玩法:

簡單來說就是 : GB地圖+SOW玩法= 新版世紀帝國

Battle gameplay: GB map + SOW gameplay = New Age of Empires

一開始遊戲開始時候,你會在市政中心,那裏你可以部屬你的士兵,就跟SOW一樣

部屬的軍種不同以及比例會影響你的行軍速度與射程

At the beginning of the game, you will be in the Civic Center, where you can deploy your soldiers, just like SOW.

The different troops and ratios of your subordinates will affect your march speed and range

只是這次除了龍以外,還附加上"車輛"

車輛的選擇也很多,只是一開始都內建小號的採集車,如果要其他種類的車輛是需要另外建造

Only this time, in addition to the dragon, a "vehicle" is also added.

There are also many choices of vehicles, but at the beginning, S-size collection vehicles are built in. If you want other types of vehicles, you need to build them separately.

"注意" 一但攜帶上採集車的隊伍,是沒有攻擊的效用...如果你攜帶是裝甲車,就可以跟著隊伍去破城了.....

"Attention" Once the team is carried on the collection vehicle, it has no effect of attacking...

If you are carrying a chariot, you can follow the team to break the city...

----------------------------------------在本營跟城池中還有市政中心,軍營,倉庫,還有軍工廠以及稻田...等---------------------------------------------

你可以在軍功廠建造你想要的車款,當然車款不只一種...

---------------------------- In the city there are civic centers, barracks, warehouses, and Arms factories and rice fields...etc --------------

You can build the car you want in the military power factory, there is not only one kind of car...

當你需要一些道具時候,必須在相對應的建築中建造.

就好比車輛,就必須在工廠中建造,但是建造還需要資源,所以我們就必須去採集這些資源才能建造我們需要的物品

When you need some props, you must build them in the corresponding buildings.

Just like a vehicle, it must be built in a factory, but construction also requires resources, so we must collect these resources to build the items we need

------------------------------------注意:打造車輛完成以後.還需要提交申請等待指揮官批准,你才能得到該車輛------------------------

Note: After building the vehicle, you still need to submit an application and wait for the commander's approval before you can get the vehicle

還有治療車,也太酷。但是史官在測試的時候沒有使用過這功能。

在主要城市外面會有稻田,當攜帶採集車的隊伍則可以去採集稻田

There will be paddy fields outside the main cities, when a team with a collection truck can go to collect the rice fields

這是銀礦,銅礦跟黑曜石礦物,主要只在商業城附近出現

This is silver, copper and obsidian, mainly found around the commercial city

點選右下角會出現相關資訊

採集完成後能得到貢獻值並獲得代幣(系統還沒有很完善,所以會出現亂碼以及空白)

After the collection is completed, the contribution value and tokens can be obtained (the system is not perfect, so there will be garbled characters and blanks)

採集完以後..就可以升級啦...

但是但是!原以為可以這樣掛著一天爽贏活動,早上才發現貢獻值滿了,等待重置在補滿升級。才發現重置以後會被「歸零」

你看看不會想哭嗎?只能說這活動也是蠻公平的…只是很不友善…

But but! I thought that I could collect a day like this and complete daily tasks, only to find the remaining points, which will be "zeroed" after reset.

倉庫:

當採集完畢以後,需要運送到倉庫繳納.不然解散部隊物資會消失的

When the collection is completed, it needs to be transported to the warehouse for payment. Otherwise, the materials for disbanding the troops will disappear.

忘記也不用擔心,系統會再提醒你一次

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

關於戰鬥的部分:

首先地圖真的很大,需要不斷的占領地區,這樣友軍才能行走,就像跳棋..

就像圖片中,史官是紅色的陣營,所以在有空的時間,就往小點(村莊)去佔領

讓我們的友軍可以前往,深入蒂芬妮綠陣營

一旦佔領成功,截斷敵方的路。就可以佔領對方的領地

The part about battle:

First of all, the map is really big, you need to constantly occupy the area, so that the friendly army can walk, just like checkers..

Just like in the picture, I am in the red camp, so when I have free time, I will go to the small point (village) to occupy it. Let our friendly troops go and go deep into the Tiffany Green camp

Once the occupation is successful, cut off the enemy's path. occupy the opponent's territory

可以在城市明細看到目前所有佔領的城市

然後再把主要的重點村莊升級,讓敵方無法佔領我們的領地。就像圖片中,我們在主陣營跟城市中間的村莊(哨站)升級成堡壘

Then upgrade the main key villages so that the enemy cannot occupy our territory. Just like in the picture, we upgraded the village (outpost) between the main camp and the city to a fort

升級村莊

升級的堡壘

防守的堡壘(有泡泡的村莊)

其實根據測試/試玩結果,應該組成一個小隊伍。坦克和鯨魚帳號就應該當前峰.攻擊城市

中間玩家(零城堡)侵略村莊小點擴展領地,一旦佔領完成就前往下一個村莊點,然後小玩家就跟著在後面修復村莊。

最好後面再掛一台治療車...

(簡直就是帶部隊去打戰,後面還有幾位憎侶在詠唱治療😂)

In fact, according to the test/trial results, a small team should be formed. Tank and whale accounts should be the current peak. Attack the city

The middle player (Zero Castle) invades the village point to expand the territory, and once the occupation is complete, go to the next village point, and then the small player follows to repair the village.

It's better to hang a treatment car in the back...

(It’s just like taking the troops to fight, and there are a few haters behind them who are chant healing😂)

——————————————————————

心得:

史官這邊個人認為這玩法還不錯,至少不會因為工作跟時差的問題,而減少個人的貢獻。

我可以在上班前把隊伍掛上採集車到城外採資源,下班之後升級建築賺貢獻值。

(但是要注意1500是每日上限.這是測試階段,之後可能會調整)

有小號的直接採集起來了,貢獻值也有了..獎勵也得到了,還能幫助陣營得到資源。

有空的時候就跑去佔領村莊擴大領地,讓盟友能夠移動(就像跳棋)….

重點:還有讓來亂的間諜小號直接無法活動,不能用資源跟創建隊伍

好了,目前整理就像這樣,或許會有遺漏的部分,有任何問題可以寫信給 {AFM}聯盟的 About time

我會盡量回答大家的.謝謝大家的閱讀^^~ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

Experience feelings:

I personally think that this gameplay is not bad, at least it will not reduce personal contribution due to work and time zone issues.

Before going to work, I can bring the team to the collection vehicle to collect resources outside the city, and after get off work, I can upgrade buildings to earn contribution points.

(But be aware that 1500 is the daily cap. This is in beta and may be adjusted later)

ALTS. Only need to collect, and the contribution value is also obtained. The reward is also obtained, and it can also help the camp to obtain resources.

When you have free time, run to occupy the village to expand the territory, so that allies can move (like checkers) ....

Important: There is also the possibility of making troublesome enemy ALTS unable to move, unable to use resources and create teams

Well, the current arrangement is like this, there may be missing parts, if you have any questions, you can write to the About time of the {AFM} Alliance

I will try my best to answer everyone. Thank you for reading ^^~ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

Translate