Get

Details page

Fire March to win every element

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 07/03/2022 18:22
Translate

Yo da yo! Press officer Ayame here. 

I hope your week has been well.

Does these reports look familiar to you? Do you lose to earth march as a fire main regularly, without even denting 30% of their health? Look no further! In this article I will teach you everything you need to know to win all elements with this team.

The goal of a fire march is to win a match as early as possible. You want everything offensive, and by that I mean every single ToK skill will be offensive related. No Oaken, no Resist, no Malice etc. The issues with most fire mains is that they put on defensive related skills and end up diverting from the path that is fire. I will give a brief intro to what each element in this march does:

Hippolyta:

Hippolyta is an attack type shieldman immortal. She specializes in casting before first dragon skill and debuffing the opponent's team by reducing their energy gauge. The skills you should use on Hippolyta would be:

1. Energy Suppression: to further improve her ability with regards to lowering energy gain.

2. Weakness: to buff the entire team’s crit rate.

3. Fighting Will: as a march that is designed to kill fast and die fast, fighting will improves her ability to control the enemy team.

Empress Wu:

Empress Wu is a magic bowmen immortal. Her skill isn’t the main attraction about her, but rather her base stats. Empress Wu has the highest crit rate out of all magic bowmen immortals and that enables her to best utilize trigger type skills to proc Chase. The skills you should use on Empress Wu would be:

1. Annihilation: 45% chance to deal 300% damage on all enemies every 6 seconds is huge, especially with Empress Wu’s high magic attack and crit stat.

2. Toxin nova: Toxin Nova will be the main Chase trigger, with a 50% chance of damaging 3 opponents every 3 seconds which is in line with Chase’s 3 second internal cooldown.

3. Chase: the main damage source of Empress Wu, 30% chance to deal 250% damage to all enemies when Empress Wu does a magical crit damage.

William I:

William is an attack type Calvary immortal. His main role in this team is to play the support role by granting 20% crit rate to the whole team. In line with his support role, the skills I would put on him are:

1. Sacrifice: provide 2 random immortals with a 15% damage boost, but reduces own damage by 15%. However, the main bonus is William will have a 15% chance to increase his initial energy by 100, which will help him to cast at the same time with the other fire immortals. This skill will solve his low energy regen issue.

2. War Bless: increases all immortal damage by 25% for the first 12 seconds. Not much explanation needed, if your goal is to end battle in 12 seconds you go for 12 seconds buff.

3. Rage Bless: increases 3 random immortal energy regeneration speed by 50% for the first 12 seconds. This skill will counter Energy Suppression, in case the opponent runs it.

Genghis Khan:

Genghis Khan is a range type bowmen immortal. He will be the 2nd DPS in this team and also plays an important role of applying wounded status to the opponent's team to prevent healing. The skills I would use on him would be:

1. Chaotic Blade: a trigger type skill similar to toxin nova, comes out every 6 seconds and also applies a debuff that deals damage every 3 seconds for 6 seconds.

2. Garrote: literally same as chaotic blade

3. Energy Burst: gain 100 energy when critical hit is dealt. This skill is the main reason for using chaotic blades and garrote, as those 2 triggers would help to proc energy burst. With this skill, Genghis Khan could follow the rest of the fire team in casting together after the first dragon and second dragon skill.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps you in winning those earths that traumatize you. This is full all in build with no regards to safety. The main skills you need are weakness, blessings, and lots of DoT skills. Save the defensive related ToK skills for other marches that can utilize it better, such as Earth.

Download Link: 

Android: Here!

iOS: Here!

Huawei: Here!

PC: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

Infinity Kingdom Official Page

https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#infinitykingdom #fullburst #firemarch

Translate