GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[TOK Skills Review] Unveiling Fighting Will in Infinity Kingdom.

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 04/26/2024 21:21
Translate
Edited by m a ë l at 04/29/2024 20:10

Greetings, fellow travelers of the Tower of Knowledge! Today, I am excited to present to you another installment of our TOK Skills Review series. In this episode, we will be delving into the intricacies of the passive skill known as "Fighting Will".

This skill, accessible to all who have reached the Tower of Knowledge level 37, holds potential for those seeking to bolster their combat prowess. But what exactly is "Fighting Will"? How does it function, and what advantages does it offer to those who harness its power? These are the questions we aim to explore in this guide.

So, prepare yourselves as we unveil "Fighting Will". Is it a skill worth investing in? And perhaps more importantly, when does it truly shine on the battlefield? Let's find out together!

While this skill may appear straightforward initially, it's essential to grasp its mechanics thoroughly before delving further.

According to its description, whenever there's a 20% reduction in the number of soldiers, it triggers a Physical damage effect affecting all enemies and potentially (45% chance) rooting them for 6 seconds.

To fully comprehend this skill, we must delve into three key aspects:

1. Understanding how the skill activates (proc).
  2. Determining the type of damage it deals.
  3. Evaluating the control effect it imposes through rooting.

1/ Understanding how the skill activates.

There has been some debate regarding the activation conditions of this skill. On one side of the argument, there's a belief that the skill triggers when your entire march reaches a -20% HP threshold, as depicted in the image below.

Conversely, the opposing viewpoint suggests that "Fighting Will" activates once the specific Immortal equipped with the skill reaches a -20% HP threshold, irrespective of the health or troop count of your other Immortals.

So, who holds the correct stance? Myrahk has consulted with Infinity Kingdom employees and relaying the query to the development team, it has been confirmed that the second explanation holds true. Therefore, it's advisable to equip this skill to an Immortal that is likely to sustain damage. The troop count of other Immortals is inconsequential for the activation of this passive; only the health of the Immortal equipped with "Fighting Will" matters.

This may seem like a minor detail, but it's crucial to recognize: "Fighting Will" stands out as one of the exceedingly rare control skills capable of simultaneously targeting and affecting ALL enemies. Consequently, it represents a distinctive Tower of Knowledge skill, empowering your march with great control to maintain an offensive gameplay approach.

2/ Determining the type of damage it deals.

This skill primarily inflicts PHYSICAL damage, boasting a commendable damage output for a control-oriented ability. Consequently, I often opt to assign it to an Immortal with robust physical attack attributes. By doing so, not only do I enhance the control aspect of my strategy, but I also ensure a significant boost in damage output, particularly when strategically positioning the Immortal—like Hippolyta— in front of the opponent's primary damage dealer.

3/ Evaluating the control effect it imposes through rooting.

Let's delve into the crucial aspect: what exactly is Root? Root serves as a "control" effect, imposing a negative debuff known as "confine" upon the enemy. When afflicted with Confine, the target is rendered incapable of executing normal attacks.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's definitely a nuisance for your foes. But it's like trying to lasso a tornado—it slows things down a bit, but those winds are still gonna whirl! Picture it: your enemy, rooted like a stubborn weed in the garden of battle. They can't quite wiggle free to unleash their full fury, but they're still squirming enough to cause a ruckus. It's a bit like trying to corral a group of hyperactive kittens—you might slow 'em down, but they're still gonna pounce around like nobody's business!

Unlike its fancier cousins—silences and stuns—Root doesn't shut down the enemy's entire party. While it might put a damper on their plans, it's not as impressive as a full-on silence that mutes their energy regeneration and skill-casting abilities.

So, while Root might give you a chuckle as you watch your opponent flail about, it's not quite the knockout punch that stuns and silences deliver. It's more like a friendly tap on the shoulder, reminding them to mind their manners.

Unveil the remarkable synergies that await when pairing Fighting Will with compatible skills.

• Keep an eye out for the synergistic potential when combining Fighting Will with "Stormeye." This dynamic duo truly shines when Stormeye delivers a staggering 50% bonus damage against rooted or confined targets.

• Never underestimate Root—it's the underdog that ends up stealing the show. This sneaky skill packs a punch that'll make even epic skills blush with envy.

As we wrap up our journey through "Fighting Will," one thing becomes abundantly clear: this skill is not to be underestimated. From its unique activation conditions to its potential for devastating damage and control, Fighting Will proves itself as a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield of Infinity Kingdom. So, fellow adventurers, as you continue your ascent through the Tower of Knowledge, remember to keep Fighting Will in your arsenal—and who knows what other formidable skills you might uncover along the way. Happy battling!

For more insights, check out my previous articles here or discover exciting content on my newly created YouTube Channel.

Stay epic,

download Infinity Kingdom now and script your legend.

m a ë l

#InfinityKingdom (☆ω☆)

Korean Game Download

Download for TW/HK

Translate