GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Wukong

Guide
Article Publish : 04/26/2024 21:41
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about The Immortal Wukong.

Concept : 

Wukong is a Chaos Spearman Attack Immortal, his mechanic is based on dealing damage on the entire opponent team and prevents him and his teammate from being damaged back. His Ultimate skill deals damage to the whole opponent team and gives him 3 stacks of Absolute Defense. If his HP is below 50% he deals an additional 50% damage and protects his ally with the highest troop lost with 3 stacks of Absolute Defense.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I value it Mandatory because waiting for Wukong to get down to 50% troops is way too long to have the extra Bonus on his Ultimate Skill. The Exclusive Artifact makes it trigger at 70% troops which is way more realistic and not too late to turn a battle around.

I would recommend going for Physical Attack % Primary Attribute and Surge as a special one to have a higher Absolute Defense uptime.

Skills : 

Has a Damage Dealer, all the classic batteries of Physical Damage Dealing Skill work very well on him. However some have a particularly good synergy and go more toward his double hat of Damage Dealer Support.

Guard  : One of the very few Attack Immortals on whom I would use this skill, it will make him reach 70% troops quicker triggering extra damage and protection.

Memory Defense : Especially good if you are using Guard on him, you expect Wukong to take some damage that you will want to heal while he is under the protection of his Absolute Defense.

Life Link : Help to keep him alive and at the same time redirect damage so that he will not suffer himself thanks to his Absolute Defense mechanic.

Best friends : 

Wukong is doing particularly well with Immortal that allows him to regenerate his HP while he is under the protection of Absolute Defense. Immortal like Bjorn, Elizabeth with her Exclusive Artifact, Theodora, Zenobia, Fu Fei and Athena. He has enough damage to be your main carry or he can be a secondary damage dealer/support, he can do both extremely well.

Conclusion : 

Not often played, he remains a very good Immortal. As a Chaos immortal he can go into any composition with great success. His polyvalence as main damage dealer or secondary/support make a very interesting opportunity for an out of the box setup that can surprise your opponents not used facing a unique strategy.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate