GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

KvK - Kingdom 242 vs Kingdom 210

General Discussion Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 06/15/2022 08:19
Translate

The day before KvK starts I think is sometimes more exciting than KvK itself.  It is wondering which kingdom we are going to get and if there will be any targets to hit.

So as soon as we get the countdown timer we are all away looking to see if there are any unbubbled targets.

If you are normally sitting on a treeline of a great city it is a good idea to randomly port away to the middle of nowhere because the opposing kingdom is probably doing exactly what you are doing and they are looking for targets too!

KvK starts and I port straight over to King's Landing on K210 as I have spotted a target close to the treeline there.

Well that was a good start and got the lord as well.

I see another target too, real close so no need to move.

Not much in that one, but it is all merit at the end of the day.

A few small targets dotted around King's Landing, but nothing substantial in terms of the amount of merit I am getting from them.

I look around the map to see if I can spot any more targets that are close.

I spot another target out in the Reach and port over there.

Time to try something a little bigger I think so I head back to King's Landing again and spot someone gathering inside the tree line.

Now then the decision is do I fancy my chances of soloing King's Landing or not?

The problem with being on K242 for the last few months is the kingdom is almost empty, just two or three fighters left, so when it is KvK it can be difficult to get the other fighters online at the same time you are online.

I am going to give it a try, let us see what happens!

Well that went well.  I wait a short time to see if anyone is going to try and take King's Landing back but it does not look like they are going too. 

As I am sitting in the middle of the map let's see what other great cities I can reach from here.

Quite a few as it turns out, so I have troops in King's Landing, Eyrie, Storm's End, Sunspear, Highgarden, Casterly Rock and Riverrun.

That is not me in Winterfell I cannot quite reach that far!!!

So plenty of targets now for K210 perhaps we will get a bit of action at one of the Great Cities.

While I am waiting too I am stacking up the points for the troops I have in each castle.

But it looks like the fighting is over for K210 no one comes to attack any of the Great Cities I occupy.

I think when one kingdom has such a large lead the other kingdom invariably decides to go and do something more productive.

So it was a good win for us and it is always great to get the level 5 diamond mines the next day.

This KvK had the Lord of Light`s Glory Protection Effect which meant that the merit was increased by 15% along with the number of Battle Tokens and Bravery Tokens.

Translate