Details page

[Vote] The Tent in the Rain - Detective Game

Votes Who is killer?
Article Publish : 10/11/2024 15:00
Translate
Edited by jryt at 10/11/2024 15:03

⛺ Camping... a nice leisure activity 

📕Story Background

One noon, a sudden downpour occurred. After the rain stopped, a person hurriedly came to the police station and said to Sergeant Shawn, "It's not good. The attendant at the Penny Gas Station has been shot. At that time, I was just driving into the Penny Gas Station. Suddenly, I heard a gunshot. Then I saw two people run out of the gas station and jump into a weekend camper van, speeding away. I quickly ran into the building and found a male attendant lying in a pool of blood." The person trembled while describing it.

After listening to the witness's account, Sergeant Shawn asked about the appearance of the camper van and the two people, then led several officers to search for the suspects.

Soon, they found an abandoned camper van south of a roadblock on the highway. Sergeant Shawn noticed that the camper van was only a few meters away from the main entrance of Penny National Park, guessing that the criminals must have entered the park.

At an artificial lake in the park, Shawn asked the first camper, Warren, about the time they arrived at the park.

Warren, with a little mustache, said, "My brother and I arrived last night. To catch the salmon migration season, we've been fishing since we got here."

"Were you fishing when it started raining?" Shawn asked again.

"Yes," Warren nodded in reply.

Shawn bid farewell to Warren and went to the tent of the second camper, Jack.

Jack said, "We set up our tent this morning and then went out. When it started raining, we found a small cave and hid there for several hours. We didn't see anything."

While listening to Jack, Shawn noticed that the ground inside the tent was wet. He couldn't help but furrow his brow but still walked out of the tent amicably.

In a camper van in the parking lot, Shawn found the third camper, George, and his girlfriend.

George said, "I know we shouldn't be here. We haven't hurt anyone. A friend in Chicago lent me this car, so the name on the driver's license isn't mine. You can call Chicago to check..."

"No need!" Shawn said, "I already know who's lying!"

Do you know who the criminal is?

(This story is absolutely fictional. Any inconsistencies with common sense work for the plot)

🔍Known Clues

1. The criminal is among these three groups of campers.
  2. Sergeant Shawn identified the criminal by observing the campers' words and actions or their surroundings.

🕵️‍Questions and Discussions for YOU

1. WHO or which group do you think is the criminal?
  2. Share a park and its unique attraction that you remember most vividly or are most interested in. (Open-ended)

🎉Participation Rewards

The FIRST user to successfully deduce the identity of the "culprit" and their motive in the comment, will receive a reward of 2,000 GT points! Other participants will earn 200-500 GT points based on the completeness of their submissions. 💰

📅Submission Deadline

October 18, 2024

Reminder: This is the submission deadline if you want to claim the reward with your vote, but after this date the vote will still remain open for a period of time, so please feel free to participate at any time if you want to test your skills, detectives!

----- Previous answer (Beneath the Bell) -------

Firstly, Victor, the war veteran, cannot be the murderer. Due to his poor eyesight, it would be impossible for him to shoot Susan's forehead from a distance of 25 meters. Secondly, Reverend Whitney is also not the murderer. He was conducting the Sunday service inside the church at the time of the murder. Annie is equally unlikely, as the 25-meter-tall bell tower would have been inaccessible to her due to her disability and limited mobility.

Therefore, by method of exclusion, it must be Carol who killed Susan.

(As some of you may have noticed, the answer of this story Beneath the Bell, was accidentally revealed in last week XD. But don't worry, the reward will still be distributed fairly if you contributed a good deduction and thinking process, even based on what was told. Love you <3)

Link to the post: [Vote] Beneath the Bell - Detective Game – Gtarcade Discussion Forum Official Forum

We will be rewarding 200 GT points to all players who voted correctly, and additional points to some outstanding responses.

Congratulations and enjoy your juicy GT points reward!!!

🎁 Additional Reward Rule

We greatly appreciate everyone's willingness and time to participate in our new community discussion event, the Detective Game.

While there is only one "correct" answer we've prepared, we will reward anyone who comes up with a genuine deduction process and actively engages in this event with a random amount of EXTRA GT Points based on the quality of their answer.

We will carefully review and select the best comments, so don't worry detectives, join in and earn your points!

Note: We have now reclassified the Detective Game back under the Votes category to enhance event navigation and streamline the reward claim process using the VOTE function. (Please note that this change is not permanent and may be subject to future adjustments)

Translate